Starting Uni at 24 ?

Literally a guy we all hangout with in one of my modules is 27 and he puts himself out there. Im and a few others are 20 bc of gap year or retakes and everyone else 19-20
what you reminded me. when i was at uni the few oldcesl that were serious about studying were some fat gigasubhuman autistic curries. completely over for them. just a 27 year old huge chad that i can remember that was only there to fuck first year pussy but he must eventually dropped out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad, Rea, toolateforme and 2 others
Lifefuel, does he work at the same time ?
I dunno tbh he never mentioned it
I never once studied in school but despite that still got higher than most people so there are courses that aren’t completely useless I might be able to do. For me I’ll wait till my early 20s to build some experience and money. I could’ve went with all my friends but I’ll probably just go alone, but striking up a conversation and some drinking I should be fine, that’s what I did when I had a job. It will be nice to go to a place with teens and young adults unlike some of the oldcels I used to deal with.
sounds like a good start uni is chill in a lotta ways but unironically a lot thats why i took a one year gap when i graduated highschool some people benefit from more

• +1
Reactions: Rea and FascisstChad
It is fine in the way that nobody gives a shit about you unless you are good looking. You can just chill on your own or even be in sausage fest groups. Women will mostly ignore you, but will give you indicators of disgust if you are older and look like it.

• +1
what you reminded me. when i was at uni the few oldcesl that were serious about studying were some fat gigasubhuman autistic curries. completely over for them. just a 27 year old huge chad that i can remember that was only there to fuck first year pussy
Theyre either just regular people that remind me of my older sister and cousins or like those really professional niggas. In a law lecture this 30 something yo white man was talkin to me and i legit told him ur old by accident cuz his ntire demeanor was mature like he completed life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and wollet2
chasing validation yea

everything has a fix

don’t try to black mail a black male

there’s no real normal

sweatshirt feeling formal

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
im trying to go next year and im 24 right now. yes, I wish I had started earlier. but it is what it is. i spent my time on some bullshit.
everyone lives a different life. i stopped worrying. i realized I hated working every single blue-collar job. and I have no talent to generate more revenue than I would earn when I get a degree. I'm not good looking, cant sing, cant make a business, ill just grow older and end up opening up some shitty restaurant in my mid 30s if i keep living like this.
Yeah same, whatever man we all have different lives. Not everyone leaves high school with a clear plan does a Phd and then gets 6 figures at the end of their 20s but it's frustrating when you look back and realise that you've wasted all that time foolishly

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Theyre either just regular people that remind me of my older sister and cousins or like those really professional niggas. In a law lecture this 30 something yo white man was talkin to me and i legit told him ur old by accident
extremely unlikely that younger kids will want to hang out with oldcels unless youre rly cool/good looking (99.99% here arent and can never be)

• +1
I dunno tbh he never mentioned it

sounds like a good start uni is chill in a lotta ways but unironically a lot thats why i took a one year gap when i graduated highschool some people benefit from more
Yeah I heard from my friends that it’s a lot one of them even dropped out. I think my main problem will be my laziness and procrastination. That’s what stopped me from ever doing homework at home, I’d do it in class the next day😂 But in uni I might actually have to get my shit together and not just lay around all the time which is depressing.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Rea
chasing validation yea

everything has a fix

don’t try to black mail a black male

there’s no real normal

sweatshirt feeling formal

Bro is living the life

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and FascisstChad
extremely unlikely that younger kids will want to hang out with oldcels unless youre rly cool/good looking
Depends wym by old if ur like 22-28 its not much diff for 20 yos. I hung out with the 27 yo in and out of class and he acts like my 23 yo sister

Howverr if ur like 50 which this lady who lives on campus is she legit cooks for her flatmates like shes their mother just to be picked

• +1
Yeah I heard from my friends that it’s a lot one of them even dropped out. I think my main problem will be my laziness and procrastination. That’s what stopped me from ever doing homework at home, I’d do it in class the next day😂 But in uni I might actually have to get my shit together and not just lay around all the time which is depressing.
Dats why u pick the right course for u to survive and never force nothing

• +1
Depends wym by old if ur like 22-28 its not much diff for 20 yos. I hung out with the 27 yo in and out of class and he acts like my 23 yo sister

Howverr if ur like 50 which this lady who lives on campus is she legit cooks for her flatmates like shes their mother just to be picked
24yo aspie with 18yo normie in 2 years is huge gap
if he just goes there to study he might make it but jfl at any hopes for a college life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and Rea
doubt. thatll just unleash his aspieness even more
Nah, I’m not autistic but have high inhibition and can’t hold a conversation as I literally can’t think of anything. But after enough drinks and cigarettes I’m ready to go. Coke gets my brain firing so I’m up.

• +1
If i was 18 i truly wont care and none of the 18-19 yos cared in first year about talking and having banter with my 27 yo friend. Im not saying everybody will befriend older niggas but most will especially in year one when its obvious people are trying tocmake as many friends as possible until the end of the yr

• +1
if he just goes there to study he might make it but jfl at any hopes for a college life
That reminds me of this norwooding/thinning hair late 20s pale cuck at my last job. This nigga was doing too much and trying too talk to the I think 16 or 17 year old girl there not romantically but you know what I mean. Shit was cringeworthy, people likes him because he was nt but you could tell he doesn’t get laid.

• +1
Nah, I’m not autistic but have high inhibition and can’t hold a conversation as I literally can’t think of anything. But after enough drinks and cigarettes I’m ready to go. Coke gets my brain firing so I’m up.

stimulants just makeme think of more reasons to hate life
near infinite negative thoughts

• +1
That reminds me of this norwooding/thinning hair late 20s pale cuck at my last job. This nigga was doing too much and trying too talk to the I think 16 or 17 year old girl there not romantically but you know what I mean. Shit was cringeworthy, people like him because he was not but you could tell he doesn’t get laid.
If he was good looking he would've fuck them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn, XtrovertNTnormalfag, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
If he was good looking he would've fuck them
True there was this young Chad who joined months after me and got closer with her than him😂 Tbh I’ve never talked as well with girls in any setting as much as at this job but I think partly it was because the competition element of school was gone.

• JFL
Yeah same, whatever man we all have different lives. Not everyone leaves high school with a clear plan does a Phd and then gets 6 figures at the end of their 20s but it's frustrating when you look back and realise that you've wasted all that time foolishly
I thousand percent can relate to your pain and frustration. this comes to me every now and then and tortures me as well. but its just your destiny. every move we make is either predetermined or we completely lack agency over it. We only do what we want to do at the moment. and nobody can decide what we're gonna want at the moment. no matter how much you regret it with the benefit of hindsight.

its like being in a car crash. As much as our looks, we don't have any agency on our decisions. some people are destined to walk the king's road. some people aren't. some people are destined to live a life. some people are destined to die in a car crash.

relax and go to university unless you have other thing going on. ill try various things in my life but I think it is 100percent worth it even at my age as an insurance for when I fail whatever I try to do. i saw way too many people stuck in the low end, bottom of the barrel, end of the road jobs. they did something in their youth and they failed, from that point they were stuck in that warehouse or construction field or whatever shit job that have because they got no degree. trust me its a miserable existence. truly a miserable existence.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
True there was this young Chad who joined months after me and got closer with her than him😂 Tbh I’ve never talked as well with girls in any setting as much as at this job but I think partly it was because the competition element of school was gone.
brutal blackpill once again

• +1
lol honestly depends tbh. University more young people while community college there’s more oldcels

• +1
I thousand percent can relate to your pain and frustration. this comes to me every now and then and tortures me as well. but its just your destiny. every move we make is either predetermined or we completely lack agency over it. We only do what we want to do at the moment. and nobody can decide what we're gonna want at the moment. no matter how much you regret it with the benefit of hindsight.

its like being in a car crash. As much as our looks, we don't have any agency on our decisions. some people are destined to walk the king's road. some people aren't. some people are destined to live a life. some people are destined to die in a car crash.

relax and go to university unless you have other thing going on. ill try various things in my life but I think it is 100percent worth it even at my age as an insurance when I fail whatever I try to do. i saw way too many people stuck in the low end, bottom of the barrel, end of the road jobs. they did something in their youth and they failed, from that point they were stuck in that warehouse or construction field or whatever shit job that have because they got no degree. trust me its a miserable existence. truly a miserable existence.
Real shit

• +1
Real shit
im actually excited to meet 18 year old girls at uni. its very exciting. I'm not worried about my age all tbh. as long as I fuck I don't mind growing old

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and Rea
im actually excited to meet 18 year old girls at uni. its very exciting. I'm not worried about my age all tbh. as long as I fuck I don't mind growing old
If you're good looking you're more than fine + you can always lie on your age

I'm more worried about taking a job interview at 30 without any work experience in your field

• +1
  • JFL

relax and go to university unless you have other thing going on. ill try various things in my life but I think it is 100percent worth it even at my age as an insurance for when I fail whatever I try to do. i saw way too many people stuck in the low end, bottom of the barrel, end of the road jobs. they did something in their youth and they failed, from that point they were stuck in that warehouse or construction field or whatever shit job that have because they got no degree. trust me its a miserable existence. truly a miserable existence.
When I was really young the fantasy of the party life, drinking, girls and college would come. Every year older I got this fantasy became less tangible. It’s like when you’re young and people call you talented but less and less as you age. I was going to have fun and as I got older the idea of a family also entered this fantasy. But it’s most likely never going to materialise, I couldn’t allow myself to marry a modern women, all used up and so on I have some dignity.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Rea
If you're good looking you're more than fine + you can always lie on your age

I'm more worried about taking a job interview at 30 without any work experience in your field
they would understand that everyone lives different life bro. not everyone goes to uni at 18. pretty sure the interviewers know it also.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, FascisstChad and Rea
they would understand that everyone lives different life bro. not everyone goes to uni at 18. pretty sure the interviewers know it also.
Yeah idk

• +1
im on a same boat so i know how shitty this feels. everyday i wish I had done something else rather than playing video game at young age. its really painful. I wish I had a perfect life. i wish I never had to suffer from depression and ocd which led me to the total downfall in life. but at the end, it is what it is.

• So Sad
im on a same boat so i know how shitty this feels. everyday i wish I had done something else rather than playing video game at young age. its really painful. I wish I had a perfect life. i wish I never had to suffer from depression and ocd which led me to the total downfall in life. but at the end, it is what it is.
Well learn from it and don't fall for the same mistakes or similar ones. I hope you live the present as you should and the future as you plan bro.

• +1
We're the same. When I was around 16-18 I loved this life but now I regret it. I used to make fun of people on the internet who had shitty lives at 30 with no gf and no degree but now I'm getting closer and closer to it...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and Nick.Harte
We're the same. When I was around 16-18 I loved this life but now I regret it. I used to make fun of people on the internet who had shitty lives at 30 with no gf and no degree but now I'm getting closer and closer to it...
You would be surprised how quickly you could turn your life around or how quickly you can achieve some goals that you thought were distant. Some take time but some take less time than you think. As long as you start taking the steps you'll be there before you realize it.

• +1
You would be surprised how quickly you could turn your life around or how quickly you can achieve some goals that you thought were distant. Some take time but some take less time than you think. As long as you start taking the steps you'll be there before you realize it.
Yeah Ik

• +1
you just did 2 degrees at the same time when you left high school which is not the case for everyone
i did one degree and then slayed another one

• Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte
What's your current occupation?

• +1
I thought I was an oldcel I’m 19 and hopefully wanna start this September if they let me

You’re as young as you look.

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999