starvemaxxing and pubertymaxxing

Antonio MOGGS

Antonio MOGGS

Iron
im not fat but im not that skinny either,does starvemaxxing affect puberty? like t levels, dick size,growth hormone (tbh growth hormone isnt important because im max height (6 foot) ) and if it dose affect puberty its there any way to still make changes after? i forgot to say that im 6 months away from turning 17

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Starvemaxxing is for autistic twinks, whats ur weight? And yes it will affect puberty 100%

Just lean bulk for a year and after sometime do a cut and you’ll be fine, dont try to get instant results

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Antonio MOGGS
Starvemaxxing is for autistic twinks, whats ur weight? And yes it will affect puberty 100%

Just lean bulk for a year and after sometime do a cut and you’ll be fine, dont try to get instant results
my weight is 83 kg, i can see my upper abs but i have some fucking love handles and a lil fat on my cheecks, i go to the gym,maybe i was thinking deficit to 13-15% bf and then lean bulk

my weight is 83 kg, i can see my upper abs but i have some fucking love handles and a lil fat on my cheecks, i go to the gym,maybe i was thinking deficit to 13-15% bf and then lean bulk
You can deficit first to clean up the fat then lean bulk (emphasis on the lean dont become fat again),

or you can bulk first then cut which is prolly more ideal since you’re ur still developing and shit but whatever suites u ig.

Just don’t drag the cut on for too long and make sure ur calories come from good shit not glop

You can deficit first to clean up the fat then lean bulk (emphasis on the lean dont become fat again),

or you can bulk first then cut which is prolly more ideal since you’re ur still developing and shit but whatever suites u ig.

Just don’t drag the cut on for too long and make sure ur calories come from good shit not glop
i will try and cut for some lil bit and then lean bulk,i also use nicotine pouches to lower a LITTLE estrogen and bosting a LITTLE test