Iron
Lost 5kg in 3 weeks
I won't stop until my face is skin and bone

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Your breath is gonna smell like ass

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
I feel like shit my breath is disgusting, but when I see more prominent bone on my face I get addicted and want more
Listen bro, you really don't have to do low carb, im also cutting, aiming at 1.5kg per week, so almost as much as you. Please eat some carbs, you'll feel better and your breath won't smell disgusting, and go to the gym bro, you prob won't gain muscle mass while cutting, but at least you minimize the amount you lose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell
Listen bro, you really don't have to do low carb, im also cutting, aiming at 1.5kg per week, so almost as much as you. Please eat some carbs, you'll feel better and your breath won't smell dusgusting, and go to the gym bro, you prob won't gain muscle mass while cutting, but at least you minimize the amount you lose.
Yes bro, you are right, it's not healthy what I am doing, it's quite disgusting, I try to go fast lane, nuking my T levels and raising cortisol, but I am scared if I eat slightly more all my effort will be doomed so I should in theory do some work out, calisthenics, and before and after training get some carbs eaten, thank you for an actual advice it's really appreciated

Yes bro, you are right, it's not healthy what I am doing, it's quite disgusting, I try to go fast lane, nuking my T levels and raising cortisol, but I am scared if I eat slightly more all my effort will be doomed so I should in theory do some work out, calisthenics, and before and after training get some carbs eaten, thank you for an actual advice it's really appreciated
No problem my man

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch