ibmh
brazuka
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2025
- Posts
- 5,195
- Reputation
- 8,084
hop on ts ngas stream
@Tesarossa @Vrilltrum @mangotimer @hate
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
shi i got 5 minutes left until my parents make me get off my pc@slaviccartfiend @arlo_420 @chud10282892 @fantom0726
hop on ts ngas stream
@Tesarossa @Vrilltrum @mangotimer @hate
im creating a new twitch accountI see none of you niggas in my chat
hop on ts ngas stream
@Tesarossa @Vrilltrum @mangotimer @hate
Ngas just in the lobby breathing what a great stream
im creating a new twitch account
Can't really hear u but its alr since ur chadBump! I'm in the live niggas
Me and @hate ended the stream in great fashion I’m sorry guys I’m not good at entertaining y’all when I’m aloneNgas just in the lobby breathing what a great stream