State of South America in 2023 (and world) ( HOW TO LATINAMAXXING)

GreedIcon

GreedIcon

Bronze
After lurking for months on this site, i got trough a lot of blackpill phases, first digestion and now, sat on the toilet, I want to share some shit that been on my mind for time, like for example, the state of south america in 2023 from a person that has been in a couple of different countries (Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, the US, and Italy) (Spoiler) I would say that the world in terms of dating and society is pretty much similar, probably thanks to the jewization of the world, but its pretty fun how much americans and the most of the world ignores about us, how hilarious is that they talk about the collapse of the west, seamaxxing, and kilometers of autism, but they never talk about this, its like we're forgiven, but theres good news, there are more places to try burn your inceldom instead of trying to breed with gooks.

I live in Uruguay, a "third world" country with the best (by far) economy here, and with 3 million people and significantly larger than England, where, yes, most people are white of Mediterranean descendance (like +80%) and the other are mixed, in fact its easier to find a 6'6" cel than a black nigger, and its actually impossible to find them in rural areas, in latino and mediterranean countries, theres a lot of racism, and is not something people are afraid to talk about, in fact its just "fun", if you say someone that he hes a nigger (negro) no one would care, being white is still a halo, even tough most population is, and mixed latino phenotype are bullied and treated like shit or just worse, you can actually easily hear people taunt others calling them cardboard skins (because of the colour) and other stuff to them, usually people take it easy, and no ones really cares, but still something that beats on our the depths we just really kind of feel disgusted (disgusted of niggers) most people would not even date them because of what their family or friends would think.

But what about black people? well, just because they are rare, they have that weird nba halo, (even tough no one cares bout that shit) it only works if you are tall, like 6'-6'5"+, also height for them is absolutely brutal (the thin line between being a truecel and a chad slayer) also if you are black, you NEED to thugmax here, its not a question, NO ONE would take you seriously if you are black and normie, not even dudes, foids, no one, you will always be labeled as that "Negrito" or nerd black guy that everyone treats like its an extinct species from the zoo. but if you bad boy max, you get plenty of niche of the market, (mostly low class bitches), and if you want something finer, theres also music and bobmarley maxxing for you.

The average joe: Im gonna say that for most latino and mediterranen countries, NT = a lot, even more than looks sometimes, the truth is, doesnt matter how much basement autists and aspies here try to deny, personality matters, and a lot, not in the reddit copium kind of way, personality is linked mostly to your iq, social iq and environment, being the last one the most usual failo for most people, and yes, thats still blackpill nigga, most people at .org are just delusional rotters that try to cope with looks, but in fact theres something more important, also most people here can be labeled as normies, and normies do slay, yes, not talking about betabuxx, if you are normie (even low tier), specially here, and you are nt, with at least an interesting personality, and decent social skills, its easy for you, its fucking annoying how much i usually hear authentic SUBHUMANS THAT ARE TALKING ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIPS, oh im sad becuse she leave me, oh yes im cheating on her, etc, If you arent NT, you are going to be doomed, and you gotta relay on your looks only.
You would not be able to make healthy social circles, and by definition, you would not be able to get laid, your ultimate option is going to be deathting apps, and we all know what that means, NT pill is hard to swallow, specially because your brain is the hardest thing to change, becuse it makes you, you specially for ADHD niggers like.
So, specially if you go outside (EVEN IN THE US) you see TONS of relatively young people that arent looksmatched and yes, (uglier males with more attractive females) that are poor and just normie, here, inceldom isnt that common, probably it increased because of the soyciety globalization and hypergamy and youth corruption, but still something that people dont worry about, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN, that its easy, theres a lot of subhuman rotters that think that the first second they arrive here they are going to get head from a latina just because they are meh American:soy: , No, first fact, no one cares about that, and two, latinas are white too (you know what that means) so, the only way that can work, is if you are a normie, and/or you have european colouration (light eyes or/and blonde hair) then, you get a halo, specially in high school, it doesnt mean that you are going to be loved, its just you are going to get more attention, because people would be interested on something different, and depending how you use that attention, is how they would treat you, if you are normie, with nice coloration, NT and not retarded, that means that people would admire you, and if you are not, that would mean people would take you as a weirdo. and its gotta be painfully difficult to you to socialize ever again. Only mulatto like phenos are accepted and considered human.

And now what about our looks? Well, depends, we can say that south america and most mediterranean countries, are really divided, and diverse, im going to split it in two, the European descendent ones, and the Native descendant ones, in native ones like mexico, peru, colombia, venezuela, and some parts of brazil etc, mixed and ethnics latinos are the rule, that means that the average height is going to be between 5'6"-5'9" (Zoomers can be significantly taller), most of them are normie tier, thugmaxxed, poor to middle class, most people arent incel, in fact getting laid is kind of easy, but people are kind of dumb and very mean, being white is kind of polarizing, because some would just pick on you just because of that, and others praise you, now about the euro descendent ones, well, 5'8-5'10" is the average, being 5'11 and 6' is in tallish tier, like being 6'1-6'2" in the US, but not that tall really, I'm almost 6'1" and that decent height here, I would say its really enough, but dont get me wrong, I STILL WISH I WOULD BE TALLER, foor zoomers being 6'+ is not that rare, and sometimes i get mogged, when I go to the biggest shopping center here, i see tons of 6'2"+ dickheads, one day entering the mall i literally faced the doomest success of events ever, I was triple height mogged, 6'3-6'5" oldcels, zoomers, and then teens, I felt clinically depressed, so, for niggers saying we are 5'5" mexicans, no, we are not. Being ethnic, specially for peru or bolivia, its literally hell, you are going to be constantly humiliated and rejected, every country in the region hates ethnics, even THEMSELVES, (they know) there are tons of memes about it,

And about face, its also depends, for white countries, most people are still normies, but badboy robust prettyboy is the peak of attraction, most people here for some reason are giant skull bonecels shitty dickheads, that have goofy proportions for some reason, I would say that social circles literally mog, and we are lucky that dating apps arent law, just a really low population uses them, most people just go to clubs if they want to find someone, or they meet them trough friends, also cold approaching is usual for girls, they usually ask you for your ig if they like you, (males dont usually cold approach) people use social media, but its kind of limited and they kept their account for friends only, lastly Feminism still takes a big piece, but its not that cuck extreme feminism of the us, its just light more traditional one that doesnt really matters for dating.

So in summary, BEING NT AND THUGMAXXED IS LAW, HAVING SOCIAL CIRCLES AND FRIENDS TOO, AND, LOOKS STILL MATTER.

Attachments

• 3098400_dnr_fcclife.mp4
    722.1 KB
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 28691 and 1 other person
Dnrd
Larsonova mogs
Cope
Its Over
Rope

Mmm so this is what greycel hymen taste like:p:p

• Love it
Reactions: GreedIcon
how hilarious is that they talk about the collapse of the west, seamaxxing, and kilometers of autism
i always thought this was funny when you look at the marriage statistics WMLF is absolutely off the charts but always so focused on SEA monkeys even on this fourm always wondered why? 🤔

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 28691 and Aypo129
i always thought this was funny when you look at the marriage statistics WMLF is absolutely off the charts but always so focused on SEA monkeys even on this fourm always wondered why? 🤔
because asians love bwc

Chile has the best economy in SA lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun
Yeah I want to go to SA eventually, was thinking about Colombia, but it looks like a mess. Lots of risks. Urugay and the southern cone in general looks interesting. Pretty sure sex tourism is a lot lower and the overall lower crime rate makes it safer to meet girls.

Personally, I am white, 32, 6'5", muscular/good frame, brown hair, green eyes and mtn face. Some say I reach htn because of height/frame. Anyways, would that give me an edge or would I have the same SMV as in the west?

No problem getting girls here, but I ain't getting chad result thats for sure lol.

Ho and I am very NT and social. I have traveled the world before and met a ton of people. I would also like to make some friends while I am down there. Is it easy to make friends with the local as a foreigner? Would probly go for months at a time since my career can be fully remote.

Yeah I want to go to SA eventually, was thinking about Colombia, but it looks like a mess. Lots of risks. Urugay and the southern cone in general looks interesting. Pretty sure sex tourism is a lot lower and the overall lower crime rate makes it safer to meet girls.

Personally, I am white, 32, 6'5", muscular/good frame, brown hair, green eyes and mtn face. Some say I reach htn because of height/frame. Anyways, would that give me an edge or would I have the same SMV as in the west?

No problem getting girls here, but I ain't getting chad result thats for sure lol.

Ho and I am very NT and social. I have traveled the world before and met a ton of people. I would also like to make some friends while I am down there. Is it easy to make friends with the local as a foreigner? Would probly go for months at a time since my career can be fully remote.
that is Infinite SMV irl

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
thanks for writing ur perspective for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219
GreedIcon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 28691 and GreedIcon
I'm not going to read some essay about dating conditions in some third world shithole like Uruguay. No one cares spic.

You're fucking 32 whats the point of slaying even this old age. Have family and start having children you utter cumskin scum.

I'm not going to read some essay about dating conditions in some third world shithole like Uruguay. No one cares spic.
Im talking about the countries i been in general you aspie

that is Infinite SMV irl
Wow okay nice, so you're saying I might get a lot of attention? Ngl I was already miring the southern cone but that's definitely a big plus, always figured that this region was white and therefor being white wasn't an advantage.

Also are people over there friendly? I know that for instance in Colombia sex tourism is so big that local men can be aggressive toward foreigner. Same for scams and shit. Are people in your country welcoming to foreigners? Is there any problem if a girl dates a gringo?

You're fucking 32 whats the point of slaying even this old age. Have family and start having children you utter cumskin scum.
You'll know when you get there.

Also are people over there friendly?
Here yes, but I was talking in general, if you are 6'4" normie and NT that is enough here, there and in the moon

I frequently travel to Latin America, a significant amount to Mexico before my surgeries, and I still had no luck. It's only after my surgeries that I had success with women.

NT is pure cope. What you are witnessing is that the gender ratio is slightly better for men in Latin America.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, malicieusss, JovenCansao and 1 other person
Lmfaooo at thinking Latinos are white

Uruguaymaxx or death

First post on this website I just couldn’t fucking read

After lurking for months on this site, i got trough a lot of blackpill phases, first digestion and now, sat on the toilet, I want to share some shit that been on my mind for time, like for example, the state of south america in 2023 from a person that has been in a couple of different countries (Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, the US, and Italy) (Spoiler) I would say that the world in terms of dating and society is pretty much similar, probably thanks to the jewization of the world, but its pretty fun how much americans and the most of the world ignores about us, how hilarious is that they talk about the collapse of the west, seamaxxing, and kilometers of autism, but they never talk about this, its like we're forgiven, but theres good news, there are more places to try burn your inceldom instead of trying to breed with gooks.

I live in Uruguay, a "third world" country with the best (by far) economy here, and with 3 million people and significantly larger than England, where, yes, most people are white of Mediterranean descendance (like +80%) and the other are mixed, in fact its easier to find a 6'6" cel than a black nigger, and its actually impossible to find them in rural areas, in latino and mediterranean countries, theres a lot of racism, and is not something people are afraid to talk about, in fact its just "fun", if you say someone that he hes a nigger (negro) no one would care, being white is still a halo, even tough most population is, and mixed latino phenotype are bullied and treated like shit or just worse, you can actually easily hear people taunt others calling them cardboard skins (because of the colour) and other stuff to them, usually people take it easy, and no ones really cares, but still something that beats on our the depths we just really kind of feel disgusted (disgusted of niggers) most people would not even date them because of what their family or friends would think.

But what about black people? well, just because they are rare, they have that weird nba halo, (even tough no one cares bout that shit) it only works if you are tall, like 6'-6'5"+, also height for them is absolutely brutal (the thin line between being a truecel and a chad slayer) also if you are black, you NEED to thugmax here, its not a question, NO ONE would take you seriously if you are black and normie, not even dudes, foids, no one, you will always be labeled as that "Negrito" or nerd black guy that everyone treats like its an extinct species from the zoo. but if you bad boy max, you get plenty of niche of the market, (mostly low class bitches), and if you want something finer, theres also music and bobmarley maxxing for you.

The average joe: Im gonna say that for most latino and mediterranen countries, NT = a lot, even more than looks sometimes, the truth is, doesnt matter how much basement autists and aspies here try to deny, personality matters, and a lot, not in the reddit copium kind of way, personality is linked mostly to your iq, social iq and environment, being the last one the most usual failo for most people, and yes, thats still blackpill nigga, most people at .org are just delusional rotters that try to cope with looks, but in fact theres something more important, also most people here can be labeled as normies, and normies do slay, yes, not talking about betabuxx, if you are normie (even low tier), specially here, and you are nt, with at least an interesting personality, and decent social skills, its easy for you, its fucking annoying how much i usually hear authentic SUBHUMANS THAT ARE TALKING ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIPS, oh im sad becuse she leave me, oh yes im cheating on her, etc, If you arent NT, you are going to be doomed, and you gotta relay on your looks only.
You would not be able to make healthy social circles, and by definition, you would not be able to get laid, your ultimate option is going to be deathting apps, and we all know what that means, NT pill is hard to swallow, specially because your brain is the hardest thing to change, becuse it makes you, you specially for ADHD niggers like.
So, specially if you go outside (EVEN IN THE US) you see TONS of relatively young people that arent looksmatched and yes, (uglier males with more attractive females) that are poor and just normie, here, inceldom isnt that common, probably it increased because of the soyciety globalization and hypergamy and youth corruption, but still something that people dont worry about, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN, that its easy, theres a lot of subhuman rotters that think that the first second they arrive here they are going to get head from a latina just because they are meh American:soy:, No, first fact, no one cares about that, and two, latinas are white too (you know what that means) so, the only way that can work, is if you are a normie, and/or you have european colouration (light eyes or/and blonde hair) then, you get a halo, specially in high school, it doesnt mean that you are going to be loved, its just you are going to get more attention, because people would be interested on something different, and depending how you use that attention, is how they would treat you, if you are normie, with nice coloration, NT and not retarded, that means that people would admire you, and if you are not, that would mean people would take you as a weirdo. and its gotta be painfully difficult to you to socialize ever again. Only mulatto like phenos are accepted and considered human.

And now what about our looks? Well, depends, we can say that south america and most mediterranean countries, are really divided, and diverse, im going to split it in two, the European descendent ones, and the Native descendant ones, in native ones like mexico, peru, colombia, venezuela, and some parts of brazil etc, mixed and ethnics latinos are the rule, that means that the average height is going to be between 5'6"-5'9" (Zoomers can be significantly taller), most of them are normie tier, thugmaxxed, poor to middle class, most people arent incel, in fact getting laid is kind of easy, but people are kind of dumb and very mean, being white is kind of polarizing, because some would just pick on you just because of that, and others praise you, now about the euro descendent ones, well, 5'8-5'10" is the average, being 5'11 and 6' is in tallish tier, like being 6'1-6'2" in the US, but not that tall really, I'm almost 6'1" and that decent height here, I would say its really enough, but dont get me wrong, I STILL WISH I WOULD BE TALLER, foor zoomers being 6'+ is not that rare, and sometimes i get mogged, when I go to the biggest shopping center here, i see tons of 6'2"+ dickheads, one day entering the mall i literally faced the doomest success of events ever, I was triple height mogged, 6'3-6'5" oldcels, zoomers, and then teens, I felt clinically depressed, so, for niggers saying we are 5'5" mexicans, no, we are not. Being ethnic, specially for peru or bolivia, its literally hell, you are going to be constantly humiliated and rejected, every country in the region hates ethnics, even THEMSELVES, (they know) there are tons of memes about it,

And about face, its also depends, for white countries, most people are still normies, but badboy robust prettyboy is the peak of attraction, most people here for some reason are giant skull bonecels shitty dickheads, that have goofy proportions for some reason, I would say that social circles literally mog, and we are lucky that dating apps arent law, just a really low population uses them, most people just go to clubs if they want to find someone, or they meet them trough friends, also cold approaching is usual for girls, they usually ask you for your ig if they like you, (males dont usually cold approach) people use social media, but its kind of limited and they kept their account for friends only, lastly Feminism still takes a big piece, but its not that cuck extreme feminism of the us, its just light more traditional one that doesnt really matters for dating.

So in summary, BEING NT AND THUGMAXXED IS LAW, HAVING SOCIAL CIRCLES AND FRIENDS TOO, AND, LOOKS STILL MATTER.
Over for Patrice evra

Format your fucking text bro it will make more people read it

20230906 021943

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
Because Latinas h like gooks fuck ANYTHING that moves. Latinas are the most likely to marry and date blacks and gooks outside of their own race of women. Essentially Latinas are the least racist race of women

Gooks will however ONLY date Whire men even at the behest of THIER OWN men that’s why

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun