Statistical Calculation: 0.5373% of girls in UK are not fat, shorter than me, and around my age - NO WONDER IM AN INCEL

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
CALCULATION: (SCROLL TO END TO SEE RESULTS)

How many girls my type in UK vs. How many girls my type in philippines

Height

300,000 girls my age in UK
1,000,000 girls my age in Philippines

source: age pyramid by country

30% obese in uk. Id say 50% not my ideal weight

5.4% obese in philippines. Maybe 10% not my ideal weight.

source: wikipedia obesity by country

So 50% of fatties off 300k uk girls = 150k girls my age who arent fat

Philippines -10% fatties = 900k girls my age who arent fat

Im 5ft4. I’ll wear 3 inch lifts to 5ft7.

I want a girl who is 5ft2 or shorter only.

UK is 5ft10 avg
Ph is 5ft6 avg guys

Uk girls is 5ft5 avg
Ph girls is 5ft1 avg

source: wikipedia avg height by country

eCYBGnm-E9tKJKywVT_wwQPj3SaGyvRObfpcijkYDf85I3rM7apd01hnKTlMmanQbb6NT7qePF5cn774DAJj5PfpfOefNkHchVX5dMKSEEY34Tf2BaTivmozDgt3uXKRE7WRgbWrqewWgV_MzAIStKk

source: used this to caclulate height disparity

So i want a girl who is average or below average

In ph 70% of girls will be my ideal height.

So minus 30% of girls from 900k philippines girls is 630,000 girls my age, who are ideal height and ideal weight.

In uk 70% of girls are not ideal height for me. So thats like…

150k - 70% = 45,000 girls in UK who arent fat, who are my ideal height, and are my age.

45k in uk
630k in uk
Girls who arent fat, are my ideal height, and are my age.

67 million
114 million

Lets do age too

Im 22 so Id date 18-26
x8

So 45k x 8= 360k girls who arent fat, ideal height, ideal age
630k x 8 = 5 million girls who arent fat, ideal height, ideal age

67 million
114 million

Put it into percentage so i can see what % of girls are ideal in each country. Then i can put it to the city

RESULTS:

0.5373% of girls in UK are not fat, shorter than me, and around my age - NO WONDER IM AN INCEL

4.38% of girls in PH are not fat, shorter than me, and around my age

So in my city in UK theres 1 million people.

Only 5373 girls in my city who arent fat, are shorter than me, and around my age

If i go Manila in philippines theres 10 million people
Theres 438,000 girls in that city who arent fat, are shorter than me, and around my age

only way id ever get laid here is if i forced myself to find attraction to girls who are fat and taller than me.

and even if i did that, i guarantee most of them still wouldnt want to date a guy slimmer and shorter than them. ITS OVER.

yep, getting online income and geomaxxing is absolutely essential for me. even if its not manila. literally anywhere but here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, sportsmogger, Xangsane and 5 others
It will all be irrelevant soon due to @Ai Impact.

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx and Deleted member 26859
  • +1
Reactions: baldheadedeagle, CreepyJewel1 and danbalk
u can calculate all day everyday but the end result will always be: im an incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baldheadedeagle, Xyjarz, TheDragon and 1 other person
I'm always coping with my subhuman 5'10 height but I always get surprised when someone says theyre below 5'5. How can you be so subhuman

Lol, this reminds me of a famous academic paper of a man who calculated his chance of getting a girlfriend using the Drake equation and he estimated he has 1 chance in 285,000 of finding someone(that was before the social media era).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
it is over

Disgusting race mixing please stop

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

Height

UK is 5ft10 avg
Ph is 5ft6 avg guys

Uk girls is 5ft5 avg
Ph girls is 5ft1 avg

eCYBGnm-E9tKJKywVT_wwQPj3SaGyvRObfpcijkYDf85I3rM7apd01hnKTlMmanQbb6NT7qePF5cn774DAJj5PfpfOefNkHchVX5dMKSEEY34Tf2BaTivmozDgt3uXKRE7WRgbWrqewWgV_MzAIStKk

So minus 30% of girls from 900k philippines girls is 630,000 girls my age, who are ideal height and ideal weight.

150k - 70% = 45,000 girls in UK who arent fat, who are my ideal height, and are my age.

45k in uk
630k in uk

67 million
114 million

Lets do age too

Im 22 so Id date 18-26
x8

67 million
114 million

Put it into percentage so i can see what % of girls are ideal in each country. Then i can put it to the city

RESULTS:

0.5373% of girls in UK are not fat, shorter than me, and around my age - NO WONDER IM AN INCEL

Only 5373 girls in my city who arent fat, are shorter than me, and around my age

Theres 438,000 girls in that city who arent fat, are shorter than me, and around my age

only way id ever get laid here is if i forced myself to find attraction to girls who are fat and taller than me.

and even if i did that, i guarantee most of them still wouldnt want to date a guy slimmer and shorter than them. ITS OVER.

yep, getting online income and geomaxxing is absolutely essential for me. even if its not manila. literally anywhere but here.
Just leave the west its dogshit 0 benefits as a white male especially when 3rd beasts are invading their homeland, also autism for posting on this garbaged fed kike backdoored forum. Also the ethnics here don’t like their own kind, so backlash is inevitable if you talk about this stuff

Let them jestermaxx with their surgeries and double LL just to get rejected on a kike app called Tinder, its comical

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Xyjarz and LastHopeForNorman

Height

UK is 5ft10 avg
Ph is 5ft6 avg guys

Uk girls is 5ft5 avg
Ph girls is 5ft1 avg

45k in uk
630k in uk

67 million
114 million

Lets do age too

Im 22 so Id date 18-26
x8

67 million
114 million

RESULTS:

re is an attempt at a more advanced statistical critique:

The core premise relies on a few key equations that require rigorous interrogation:

1. Estimating the population proportion of "ideal height":p(ideal height) = 0.70 (for Philippines)P(ideal height) = 0.30 (for UK)

The justification and source for these proportions is not provided. The assumed normal distribution is likely incorrect - formal hypothesis testing against measured height data is needed to derive accurate z-scores and estimate proportions.

A more robust approach would be:p(ideal height) = Φ(z)Where Φ is the normal CDF, and z is the z-score for the "ideal" height range calculated empirically from population height data.

1. Estimating the eligible population by age:Eligible = Population x P(age)Where P(age) = 8

P(age) is assumed to be a uniform distribution from 18-26. In reality, age preferences are more likely modeled by a truncated normal distribution with a tighter variance. An improved equation:

P(age) = (Φ(z_upper) - Φ(z_lower)) / (1 - Φ(z_min) + Φ(z_max))Where z represents truncated z-scores for the age range.

1. Proportionality of national vs city demographics:p(city) = P(national) x (Population_city / Population_national)

This assumes height distributions are identical nationally and in the city. Urban and rural populations can differ systematically in the height distribution parameters. A hierarchical Bayesian model would be needed to account for this population structure.

In summary, the statistical assertions lack empirical grounding and make unrealistic simplifying assumptions. More data and probabilistic modeling is required to make claims about the individual probability of finding a compatible partner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
next time just say “i’m 5’4”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, tyroneorkms and Deleted member 26859
typical white surpremacist cuck
ITS OVER.