Statistical Data Proving Blonde Hair Is the Most Attractive Hair Colour on Males. [Putting an End To The Med Cope]

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.
Blonde hair is an asset, The med pill is COPE

Look at the biggest mogger on this entire forum who gets the most matches on tinder , what colour hair does he have? @Niko

Look at the biggest moggers everyone on this forum simps over? Tyler Maher, Jordan Barret. What colour hair do they have?

There's a few articles that show dark hair is ideal on white men. But they literally have 0 studies or sources. There is 0 studies saying the truth.
and blonde men are only like 1% of the population so ofc darker haired men would be picked more...

Muh dark hair is more masculine. Just so happens dark hair is from the shortest, lowest T, smallest dick, poorest countries?

And blonde hair actually occurs in the tallest, highest T, biggest dick, richest countries?

Blonde hair = beauty, high t, tall, high class, rare, valuable, youthful

Dark hair = low t, low class, short, poor, common

masculinity = facial bones and height, not hair colour

So the most beautiful country for men in the world statistically is Sweden.....

Also happen to be the ones with the lightest hair and eyes in the entire world?

It's almost asif... im right?... and the med pill..... is cope?

Edit: I almost forgot the most brutal mog of all.

Blonde blue eyes white male sperm is the most sought after in sperm banks in the west + imported across the globe

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.
The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin, blonde hair and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.
Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”
Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj
“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

Also only
1 in every 280 million people on this planet are blonde blue eyes white males

What's rare is valuable. What common is cheap.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, sub6manletnozygos, nuclearlooksmaxxer and 12 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DomOrDeath, copefuel, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
dark hair mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deprived, IhateDentists and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
i have dirty blonde

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354

Look at the biggest mogger on this entire forum who gets the most matches on tinder , what colour hair does he have? @Niko

Look at the biggest moggers everyone on this forum simps over? Tyler Maher, Jordan Barret. What colour hair do they have?

There's a few articles that show dark hair is ideal on white men. But they literally have 0 studies or sources. There is 0 studies saying the truth.
and blonde men are only like 1% of the population so ofc darker haired men would be picked more...

Muh dark hair is more masculine. Just so happens dark hair is from the shortest, lowest T, smallest dick, poorest countries?

And blonde hair actually occurs in the tallest, highest T, biggest dick, richest countries?

View attachment 1947341

View attachment 1947342

Hair

:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099 and RecessedCel5
brown hair mogs

niko has brown hair

i have dirty blonde
congrats! you hit the jackpot along with me and @Niko

you are 1 in 140 million

and if you travel to south of europe, or anywhere outside of europe. you become basically 1 in a billion.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22099, buflek and 2 others
Well...
blonde men are only like 1% of the population
But...
Blonde and brown are statistically about the same in numbers in Europe.
Women also tend to lie about their attractions to things.
Remember how they lie about personality mattering more than looks?
It's fallacious and a double standard to trust them here.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 23778, Jarate and 1 other person
the biggest mogger is salluond

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and ChadpreetMaxxer
if this si true why is french and italian asoociated iwht sexy, and whi is it tall dark and handsome and not tall light and handsome?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, IhateDentists and MiroslavBulldosex
if this si true why is french and italian asoociated iwht sexy, and whi is it tall dark and handsome and not tall light and handsome?
there are more guys with darker i guess,also darker hair looks mysterious

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
there are more guys with darker i guess,also darker hair looks mysterious
Well...

But...

brown hair mogs

niko has brown hair
i have dirty blonde
Blonde hair is only good on white guys other races look like shit with it so legit theead for white guys but like 3 other races exist you know
dark hair mogs
check update to OP

When women say they are looking for a "tall, dark and handsome melan", do they mean a " tall, black, handsome man"? The mistake is that people think the 'dark' part applies to skin tone. While that can be, on occasion, what they mean, the saying “tall, dark, and handsome” is actually talking about hair colour.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, softlysoftly and Deleted member 17920
Look at the biggest moggers everyone on this forum simps over? Tyler Maher, Jordan Barret.
Look at the biggest MOGgers everyone on this forum simps over?
Gandy, @LiteralCaucasian.

Also only 1 in every 280 million people on this planet are blonde blue eyes white males
This is bullshit: there are 8 billion or 8000 million of people on Earth. Now compute how many blondes there are according to your "source" :feelshehe:

It is for one.

For two: the most rare, and sought after does NOT mean the hair is the most beautiful. `A quick look at blonde vs black haired white models immediately reveals that black hair mogs, aesthetically. No second thought about it. Blondes have non-existent brows for one. ANd black hair creates an insane contrast with white skin, much better than any "blue eyes".

Sry no sources. Just my honest opinion.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, LiteralCaucasian and softlysoftly
Blonde hair and blue eyes looks good on white guys but shit on ethnics tbqh different phenotypes all together not cope btw.

3151395 1668057689634

Hed look worse with blonde hair and blue eyes

When women say they are looking for a "tall, dark and handsome melan", do they mean a " tall, black, handsome man"? The mistake is that people think the 'dark' part applies to skin tone. While that can be, on occasion, what they mean, the saying “tall, dark, and handsome” is actually talking about hair colour.
This is bullshit: there are 8 billion or 8000 million of people on Earth. Now compute how many blondes there are according to your "source" :feelshehe:

It is for one.

For two: the most rare, and sought after does NOT mean the hair is the most beautiful. `A quick look at blonde vs black haired white models immediately reveals that black hair mogs, aesthetically. No second thought about it. Blondes have non-existent brows for one. ANd black hair creates an insane contrast with white skin, much better than any "blue eyes".

Sry no sources. Just my honest opinion.
OP is coping hard and the last paragraph is like a bunch of listings made by that stupid coper @Detona

Women Don't Prefer Blondes

They're not their "ideal guy," says a new study.
By analyzing data from over 145,000 of their male members (they have 800,000 in total), the site found that men who have brown hair average 10 dates per month, while blonde guys only have around three.
After collecting data on their most successful male members, the site found that the ideal guy has dark hair, is 6 feet tall, has no children, doesn't smoke, and makes over $200,000.

blog.pof.com

New Research Study: The Most Desirable Singles of 2014 - The Latest Catch - POF.com

The Ideal Man of 2014:

• Christian
  • Doctorate Degree
  • Wants a Relationship
  • Makes between $100,000 and $150,000
  • Brown Hair
  • Athletic build

Which Hair Color Induces the Strongest Physical Attraction?
27.5 percent of the women said yes to men wearing a blond wig, 30 percent accepted invitations from the men with brown wigs, 35 percent accepted invitations from men with black wigs and only 13.8 percent for men who donned a red wig.

Error - Cookies Turned Off

In men, the most attractive parts of the face were Type 1:2 lips, a Type IV nose of medium width, blue eyes, In men, the most attractive parts of the face were Type 1:2 lips, a Type IV nose of medium width, blue eyes, brown hair
Among females
, the most attractive parts of the face were Type 2:1 lips, Type III and V noses of medium width, dark brown eyes, blonde hair

Blonde Women Are Not Attracted To Blonde Men

Sex Differences in Physical Attractiveness Preferences
www.researchgate.net
The present study investigated the validity of stereotyped beliefs about sex differences in preferences for opposite sex coloration. The likes and dislikes of 482 female and 549 male Caucasian college students for eye color, hair color, and complexion color of the opposite sex were investigated by means of a sexual selection questionnaire. Results indicated sex differences in both likes and dislikes for all three features. Males indicated somewhat greater preference for lighter female coloration, while females indicated somewhat greater preference for darker male coloration.
www.researchgate.net

(PDF) Hair Color, Personality, and the Observer

79 male and 161 female undergraduates completed semantic differential scales on 7 categories of hair-color person. Dark men clearly preferred brunette women; blond men were equally divided in preference for blondes and brunettes; blond, brunette, and red-headed women clearly preferred dark men; and artificial blondes preferred dark and blonde men.

London's women prefer dark hair

As the amount of hair dye sold to greying men the world over illustrates, the vanity of males over the hue of their locks can be intense. Now, it seems, they may be justified.
The survey of 1,000 London women aged 18 to 30 found 52 per cent are most attracted to dark-haired men, while 18 per cent liked shaven or bald-headed men. Grey hair was selected by 13 per cent, while only 7 per cent chose either blonde or ginger hair.

Why men prefer fair-skinned maidens and women like dark, handsome strangers

Gentlemen do not just prefer blondes, but lighter-skinned women in general, a study has suggested. Scientists looking into attractiveness in men and woman suggest that men from all races find fairer-skinned woman most alluring
Scientists looking into attractiveness in men and woman suggest that men from all races find fairer-skinned woman most alluring, while women are the polar opposite and favour darker, brooding men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, MiroslavBulldosex, LightSkinNoob and 4 others
yep can confirm

im dirty blonde blue eyed and got approached much more than my dark haired friends

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, ChadpreetMaxxer and Deleted member 22126
Well...

But...

This.
Blonde hair sure is good but black hair is sign of masculinity. Any chad with black hair will turn into a sissy prettyboy if he got blonde hair. Example: Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
OP is coping hard and the last paragraph is like a bunch of listings made by that stupid coper @Detona

blog.pof.com

New Research Study: The Most Desirable Singles of 2014 - The Latest Catch - POF.com

www.researchgate.net

www.researchgate.net

As the amount of hair dye sold to greying men the world over illustrates, the vanity of males over the hue of their locks can be intense. Now, it seems, they may be justified.

Gentlemen do not just prefer blondes, but lighter-skinned women in general, a study has suggested. Scientists looking into attractiveness in men and woman suggest that men from all races find fairer-skinned woman most alluring
imagine thinking the amount of dates someone has is a good counter for if they are attractive or not

its like my psl 3.5 friend who thinks hes the slayer of my social circle because he fucked 10 landwhales

next study also bs, brown hair is very close to dirty blonde, most people cant even tell the difference.

my gf is literally blonde and me too keep coping you poop haired subhuman all your studies are trash

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and softlysoftly
Best Color is Dark Blonde to Medium Brown for men, there is no ideal. Bones and dimorphism matter more, stop the cope. Everything darker looks not natural (as white/european).

Best color for women is light blonde to Medium Brown, ideal dark blonde.

1f601db02b35c74f687646c8e53140c0.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and buflek
You guys show gl guys with blonde hair as if they wont slay with black
14B9B378 C97C 4C9F A889 3B00EFD0111F

hair color is irrelevant

imagine thinking the amount of dates someone has is a good counter for if they are attractive or not

its like my psl 3.5 friend who thinks hes the slayer of my social circle because he fucked 10 landwhales

next study also bs, brown hair is very close to dirty blonde, most people cant even tell the difference.

my gf is literally blonde and me too keep coping you poop haired subhuman all your studies are trash
I have blonde to dirty blonde hair myself and you haven't refuted any of the points which are btw backed by actual stats and sources while you back your claims with name calling and anecdotes keep coping
and I never said dirty blonde is bad its the really light blonde that doesn't seem to do well all else being the same

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and ErbCel
I have blonde to dirty blonde hair myself and you haven't refuted any of the points which are btw backed by actual stats and sources while you back your claims with name calling and anecdotes keep coping
and I never said dirty blonde is bad its the really light blonde that doesn't seem to do well all else being the same
your facts and studies have the same value as OPs facts and studies

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Blonde hair sure is good but black hair is sign of masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
your facts and studies have the same value as OPs facts and studies
his is based on correlation mine is based on data that actually analyzed and asked specifically for hair color

copypasting what you already wrote in the op doesn't make your point any stronger retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

blog.pof.com

www.researchgate.net

www.researchgate.net

I've already been through all of those articles, hence why i made this thread.

as I mentioned in OP. all of them either have 0 sources or studies, or the method of measuring was shit, or there's like 50 participants, or its just because only 1% of men have blonde hair so theyre picked less on average

But as proven in my OP.

blonde is no.1 in sperm banks.

the blondest male country was rated as the best looking country in the world

These are the 2 most indisputable statistic facts. And the most important ones

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, softlysoftly and buflek
copypasting what you already wrote in the op doesn't make your point any stronger retard

Video from a 5'4 Ethnic black haired male who's country got bombed by blonde males + his video doesnt even prove anything

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
his is based on correlation mine is based on data that actually analyzed and asked specifically for hair color
and part of the blackpill is that you cant just straight up ask females about their opinion, they always lie. it just needs to be a non anonymous interview and the interviewer is a hot dark haired men and theyd say they prefer dark hair.

going around the topic like checking the sperm donors is much better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ChadpreetMaxxer and softlysoftly
I did tinder experiments and found that blond wasp chads mogged med chads overall . Med chad still did very good, but again Its location wise. America is white obsessed, swarthy med look preferred much more in Scandinavian and Eastern European countries where everyone is pale.

Med chad got more matches their but wasn't a huge difference. The foids however seemed more interested in med chad to meet, and I think its due to exotic halo and contrast obsession.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
and part of the blackpill is that you cant just straight up ask females about their opinion, they always lie. it just needs to be a non anonymous interview and the interviewer is a hot dark haired men and theyd say they prefer dark hair.

you obviously didn't go throught all the studies and links you obviously didn't look into the methods and study design either
Video from a 5'4 Ethnic black haired male who's country got bombed by blonde males + his video doesnt even prove anything
I've already been through all of those articles, hence why i made this thread.

as I mentioned in OP. all of them either have 0 sources or studies, or the method of measuring was shit, or there's like 50 participants, or its just because only 1% of men have blonde hair so theyre picked less on average

But as proven in my OP.

blonde is no.1 in sperm banks.

the blondest male country was rated as the best looking country in the world

These are the 2 most indisputable statistic facts. And the most important ones
copypasting what @Detona said makes you look like an unoriginal abused dog keep coping you abused failed manlet coper

THIS THIS THIS.

All the articles either have 0 studies.

Shit method of testing

or like 50 participants.

Sperm donor statistics and beautiful country statistics is the realest it can get + its a study over millions of people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and buflek
THIS THIS THIS.

All the articles either have 0 studies.

Shit method of testing

or like 50 participants.

Sperm donor statistics and beautiful country statistics is the realest it can get + its a study over millions of people
Curious what sperm banks do the nordics and Danes use lol. Do they import med sperm.

source for blonde hair being high t = slums of europe

source for blonde hair being high t = slums of europe
@Detona has the study showing the more sunlight and heat, the more it destroys testosterone.

blondest country is the coldest country

why u think people put ice on their balls to increase T?

why u think SEA and latam has the most gays and trannies and most feminine submissive women?

and why white women are the most high T evil sluts?

@Detona has the study showing the more sunlight and heat, the more it destroys testosterone.

blondest country is the coldest country

why u think people put ice on their balls to increase T?

why u think SEA and latam has the most gays and trannies and most feminine submissive women?

and why white women are the most high T evil sluts?
bla bla bla. All of your arguments are fucking assumptions and you are so fucking dumb. Do you realize that Cold countries have fucking sunlights on top of their 24/7 for 6 FUCKING months a year? Thats why they only have 2 fucking seasons which are winter and summer. Both 6 months. and their SUMMER HAS HIGH AMOUNT OF SUNLIGHT BECAUSE IT DIRECTLY FALLS ON TOP OF THEM YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

I WONT EVEN BOTHER WITH YOUR 2ND ARGUMENT. DO RESEARCH BEFORE SPOUTING SHIT NEXT TIME OUT OF YOUR DISGUSTING MOUTH. THE STUDY SUGGESTS THAT COOLER TEMP IS ASOCCIATED WITH LOWER TESTO LEVELS. SO IT MEANS BLONDES ARE LOW T.

FOR YOUR 3RD POINT, THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF TRANNIES AND GAYS BELONG TO THE WHITECELS. ALMOST ALL WHITECELS AND BLONDES ARE GAYS ON TWITTER AND REDDIT. ALMOST ALL OF THEM! SEA ARE ASIANS! THEY ARE NATURALLY LOW T, THEY DONT EVEN HAVE BODY HAIRS! AND LATAM DOESNT HAVE AS MUCH GAYS AND TRANNIES AS THEIR WHITE COUTERPARTS.

FOR YOUR FOURTH POINT, WHITE WOMEN WILL FUCK ANY MOVING OBJECT. ITS NOT AN INDICATOR OF HIGH T, ITS INDICATOR OF BEING A DEGENERATE SLUT.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and softlysoftly
bla bla bla. All of your arguments are fucking assumptions and you are so fucking dumb. Do you realize that Cold countries have fucking sunlights on top of their 24/7 for 6 FUCKING months a year? Thats why they only have 2 fucking seasons which are winter and summer. Both 6 months. and their SUMMER HAS HIGH AMOUNT OF SUNLIGHT BECAUSE IT DIRECTLY FALLS ON TOP OF THEM YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

I WONT EVEN BOTHER WITH YOUR 2ND ARGUMENT. DO RESEARCH BEFORE SPOUTING SHIT NEXT TIME OUT OF YOUR DISGUSTING MOUTH. THE STUDY SUGGESTS THAT COOLER TEMP IS ASOCCIATED WITH LOWER TESTO LEVELS. SO IT MEANS BLONDES ARE LOW T.

View attachment 1947433

FOR YOUR 3RD POINT, THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF TRANNIES AND GAYS BELONG TO THE WHITECELS. ALMOST ALL WHITECELS AND BLONDES ARE GAYS ON TWITTER AND REDDIT. ALMOST ALL OF THEM! SEA ARE ASIANS! THEY ARE NATURALLY LOW T, THEY DONT EVEN HAVE BODY HAIRS! AND LATAM DOESNT HAVE AS MUCH GAYS AND TRANNIES AS THEIR WHITE COUTERPARTS.

FOR YOUR FOURTH POINT, WHITE WOMEN WILL FUCK ANY MOVING OBJECT. ITS NOT AN INDICATOR OF HIGH T, ITS INDICATOR OF BEING A DEGENERATE SLUT.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
Nah Google it srsly the hottest countries have the highest susceptibility to estrogen genetics

And Google what races are more likely to be gay in america(All ethnics)

And Google which countries have the most trannies( them countries that I specifically said)

@Detona post ur study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Nah Google it srsly the hottest countries have the highest susceptibility to estrogen genetics

And Google what races are more likely to be gay in america(All ethnics)

And Google which countries have the most trannies( them countries that I specifically said)

@Detona post ur study
mental gymnastics

just wanted to say I didnt read a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and bara

View attachment 1947341

View attachment 1947342

Edit: I almost forgot the most brutal mog of all.

Blonde blue eyes white male sperm is the most sought after in sperm banks in the west + imported across the globe

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.
The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin, blonde hair and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.
Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”
Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj
“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

Also only
1 in every 280 million people on this planet are blonde blue eyes white males

What's rare is valuable. What common is cheap.
dnr just because chads look good with blonde hair does mean subhuman will look good with blonde hair
Chad makes blonde hair look good not the other way around. https://www.jstor.org/stable/26477962
Take your meds stop this copium or trolling and keep posting based truths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875 and Deleted member 22126
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875 and ChadpreetMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875
first link is "grazia daily" and talks about dark triad not dark hair and uses 0 studies

second link doesnt actually test whether dark or blonde hair is preferred

"WhatsYourPrice gathered user data from its most successful male members to determine America’s definition of the “Perfect Man.” Results show, women in the United States prefer men who" it just gathered the average of the top performing dating app users, and of course the average wouldnt be blonde, becuse blonde only makes up like 1% of the world

third study has 0 sources, only 50 participants, and uses light blonde wigs, red wigs, and black wigs, ridiuclous "study"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back