Statistician Confirms 98/2 Rule For Dating Apps

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice

6 figure statistician confirms dating apps are more aligned with the theory that the 80/20 is actually TOO LAX of a position.

He says 80/20 probably applies to real life (social circle, club/bar, school/work).
But all of the female data he got ahold of shows that at BEST women will like 15% of the profiles on the major dating apps in 2022.
AT WORST they'll only like 1% of the profiles (think how attractive women use these apps).

The data he compiles show that on dating apps, it's realistic to call it the "85/15 rule" or maybe even "98/2" rule.

We could take a conservative estimate that 90% of the women on dating apps are chasing guys in the top 10% (chadlite 5 PSL minimum), while 90% of the guys are chasing the bottom 10% of women. (LEGIT AF, meaning bottom 90% of men [HTN and below] are only fucking landwhales + goblinas from these apps)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 14392, Account and 24 others
Which user on here is he?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Deleted member 19036, John124 and 8 others
Not all girls like same guys

Girls do have lower standards irl tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Chadethnic101, Account and 14 others
Yup. I'm thinking of combining night game, social circle, and[ISPOILER] tricking[/ISPOILER] at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Account, Sigmamale, TITUS and 7 others
Bruh I am watching the video legit one woman swiped left over 100k times jfl. Swiped right on 1% of profiles. If you think about it its an inversion of the swipe right on every policy desperate men employ, aka the hail mary approach. Women know if they swipe the best of the best there is a good chance this guy will swipe on their profile and ironically it could easily be the women that even the desperate guys would not swipe on jfl.

The guy needs a script jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Account, gymmaxedhorse, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
yeah blackpillsphere already knew this intuitively. he's late to the party. also, it's 99/1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan, Account, gymmaxedhorse and 14 others
Could it be a stratergy to swipe left on women you know are more attractive than you so you do not tank your elo? Then again if all women are selective you would have to giga lower standards to make sure that you have a high match rate.

Not all girls like same guys

It's not that they have lower standards. That is a poor way to frame it.

It's just that IRL there are other things involved in their decision making. Social circle, familiarity, being actually NT (yes it's a cope most of the time but not always), the HEIGHTPILL, the moneypill, the status pill, etc. So not always the highest PSL guy will automatically get the girl.

I think very few men who spend time with other people will disagree with me on this one

• +1
Reactions: Account, gymmaxedhorse, LooksOrDeath and 9 others
Could it be a stratergy to swipe left on women you know are more attractive than you so you do not tank your elo? Then again if all women are selective you would have to giga lower standards to make sure that you have a high match rate.
just change your settings to look both men and women, this will vastly boost you stats, then go back to straight mode

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, LooksOrDeath, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
just change your settings to look both men and women, this will vastly boost you stats, then go back to straight mode
I dont wanna do that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BjornAndresen, Deleted member 19036 and Moggie
just put it on men only then
The Office No GIF

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Danish_Retard, rand anon and 2 others
My new Bumble strategy is to avoid swiping and let the Beeline fill up with likes. Buy premium and see what ones I like. Need to be decently attractive to get matches tho.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 9670 and Moggie
@Moggie Truth is that gaymaxxing works

Sad truth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Moggie

It's just that IRL there are other things involved in their decision making. Social circle, familiarity, being actually NT (yes it's a cope most of the time but not always), the HEIGHTPILL, the moneypill, the status pill, etc. So not always the highest PSL guy will automatically get the girl.

I think very few men who spend time with other people will disagree with me on this one
Girls in college always ask what your major is in order to size up your moneymaxxing potential and to guage how NT you are.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Account, gymmaxedhorse and 7 others
Yeah yeah yeah
Just get to where you really want it to be
“It’s the 100/0 rule, no girls like any guys ever”
All of this just to avoid admitting that you’re ugly, smdh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Account, LooksOrDeath, Enfant terrible and 7 others
Yeah yeah yeah
Do you rate people honestly?

Just imagine 10 years from now lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Account, thereallegend and Moggie
Yeah yeah yeah
Only 2% of dudes are Chads (8+)

Screen Shot 2021 06 07 at 60657 PM

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Account, justinzayn and 4 others
The oldcel starts bragging halfway through jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
But he is average facially, imagine the ratings he would get here.
The women only photofeeler rated him a Giga Chad 🤣 (9+/10)

Just smile, have pro photos, and be white bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Moggie
The women only photofeeler rated him a Giga Chad 🤣 (9+/10)

Just smile, have pro photos, and be white bro!
I am white, I am 6 foot my smile is not the best but my teeth are good. Photofeeler is not accurate lol. I am going to dslr max been lazy need to do that soon.

LEAVE THE WEST

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Account and thereallegend
problem is there is 5 times more males using dating apps

supply and demand

• +1
Reactions: Account, LooksOrDeath, GetShrekt and 6 others
He looks like the inbred version of Joe Manganiello:
Licensed image

IMG 20220711 040830

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and thereallegend

Yeah obviously money and status matter more in real life because you can't really demonstrate those things online. But I still don't believe in NT theory. I had a large friend group and an active social life before my surgery and it didn't do shit for me. Surgery is the only thing that helped me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Account, TITUS, stamaster21 and 1 other person
Yeah obviously money and status matter more in real life because you can't really demonstrate those things online. But I still don't believe in NT theory. I had a large friend group and an active social life before my surgery and it didn't do shit for me. Surgery is the only thing that helped me.
An active social life? You mean hanging with your loser friends who probably didn't knew any women? Lemme guess you guys went out clubbing every week while being in the corner holding a plastic cup full of whiskey and staring at women, and pretending you were having a good time??

By NT i don't mean having a superpower lmfao. I mean just being a normal fucking human being that has an easy time having friends, maintaining relationships, having socials, and not being socially awkward. Jfl if you think that is not one of the reasons why a lot of normies hook up with above average women.

Also, NT does not save a legit ugly face, and since you mentioned surgery i'm guessing you had a big problem to deal with

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Cope cope cope
I'm not top 1%. Multiple girls wanted to meet me, i had to Ghost them, all HTBs and stacylites

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
An active social life? You mean hanging with your loser friends who probably didn't knew any women? Lemme guess you guys went out clubbing every week while being in the corner holding a plastic cup full of whiskey and staring at women, and pretending you were having a good time??

By NT i don't mean having a superpower lmfao. I mean just being a normal fucking human being that has an easy time having friends, maintaining relationships, having socials, and not being socially awkward. Jfl if you think that is not one of the reasons why a lot of normies hook up with above average women.

Also, NT does not save a legit ugly face, and since you mentioned surgery i'm guessing you had a big problem to deal with
You are making a strawman argument. None of the things you said apply to me.

I was not socially awkward, I work in a field that requires a lot of communication and social skills.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
8 psl or rope

My new Bumble strategy is to avoid swiping and let the Beeline fill up with likes. Buy premium and see what ones I like. Need to be decently attractive to get matches tho.
If you're accepting the reality of having to "trick" (which most men should), then you would understand that you're allowing Bumble to scam you by paying for their services. Any of the money spent on Bumble could be spent directly on the woman for a better deal.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Moggie and Deleted member 9670
If you're accepting the reality of having to "trick" (which most men should), then you would understand that you're allowing Bumble to scam you by paying for their services. Any of the money spent on Bumble could be spent directly on the woman for a better deal.
[ISPOILER]In burgerland finding that "deal" is hard[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Account, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
Looks has been the only thing saving me.

I had way more social status in high school but didn't get shit till after I graduated.

I was not socially awkward, I work in a field that requires a lot of communication and social skills.
i love this back and forth, but being nt is just a cope,he jumped to a major conlusions about your situations. he went to 1000 real quick acting like being nt is being the life of a party and having high value friends. Everyone has basic social skills. Its about the value other women see in you. You can be social and have friends and go out it doesn't mean shit unless the women are attracted to you. In hes post he talks about being a normal human being, when everyone has basic social skills, and most guy friends are just avg guys their not rock stars or some life of the party guy, they go out to parties and nightclubs and chat with people. He tries to be slick and saying loser friends i thought it was about NT social skills haha:lul:

All dating sites use a elo score system to force less desired men to pay for services to get matches or even have their profile shown. When you first make a account they give you a basic elo score that is avg, then as the system gets data from women swiping yes or no on you and the quality of women, you now have a set elo score.

This is why folks after a few weeks or 1-3 months delete their tinder and make a new one, by using a new phone number from google voice, . You see even if they ban your account , or it gets deleted google voice works.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thereallegend

This is some major cope, since when do the majority of normal men are hook up with above average women.:ROFLMAO:
Where is this fantasy that men who are 5/10 in looks are hooking up with a bunch of 5.5/-7.5/10 women on teh REGULAR. Iam not saying it doesn't happen but to say it happens alot is comedy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Account, Danish_Retard, rand anon and 2 others
This is some major cope, since when do the majority of normal men are hook up with above average women.:ROFLMAO:
Where is thsi fantasy what men who are 5/10 in looks are hooking up with a bunch of 5.5/-7.5/10 women on teh REGULAR. Iam not saying it happens but to say it happens alot is comedy.
The idea that men could date above their looks level (in the West) is so alluring that multiple copes are being invented to sell it.

"No bro! You can get girls out your league by being oofy doofy and NT!" :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Account, rand anon and Moggie
I very rarely get a like but I get around a match everyday, think my beeline is broken or something??

Edit: Could just be that I'm swiping too often:feelskek::hnghn::hnghn:

The idea that men could date above their looks level (in the West) is so alluring that multiple copes are being invented to sell it.

"No bro! You can get girls out your league by being oofy doofy and NT!" :feelsuhh:
You wanna know something crazy myspace started in 2002, teens where using it as a fake dating app besides putting up music, before folks used aol messenger or yahoo messenger. Then in 2007 face book blew up and folks started using that. Then dating apps started to popup more in 2008 and explode in 2011. When those dating apps first started they never used a elo score so that meant more matches, and more quality for everyone but that also meant less money for the companies. Then they sneaked in the elo scores into the dating apps and one company started buying off all the other dating apps to make money and decided to put elo scores into those apps to. Thats why you keep hearing guys saying they got alot more matches and better quality women on dating apps 8-12 years ago. The companies have perfected their systems where the elo score system has become even more brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Danish_Retard and thereallegend

when i was highschool at a point i had no friends or anyone to hangout with at all, i hit puberty my second year and grew 6 inches and my face got better proportions from two years prior of having a 10 year olds face thou i was 13 years old. And i took a tennis class for gym. Had random 14-15 year olds freshmen and sophmores asking me if i had a girlfriend or them inviting me to hangout with their social groups.

• +1

ive seen guys on campus get girls 1-3 points higher and in 99 percent of the cases this was some dude the women grew up with from her neighborhood or went to elementary school with. And usually these relationships don't last long usually 6 months to a year max and in extremme cases two years. Something similar happened to me some black women who had a 8/10 face and 8.5/10 body decided to give me a chance, guess what she was 6 months younger then me and a grade lower, we when to the same junior high but never spoke to each other or knew each other only saw each other in passing. I hadn't seen this women in 8 years. I fucked the situation up, but situations like that are extemely rare its like haley's coment

• +1
there are a lot more men on dating apps than women and most are ugly/average so it's over for 98% of men :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Account, thereallegend and Deleted member 12234
The oldcel starts bragging halfway through jfl
He was pretty realistic with his assessment. He said he's around 80th percentile in DWF, and I would agree.

• +1
The blackpill and lookism is a recent phenomenon since modernization breeds laziness. Sitting in cubicles all day, driving everywhere, liberalism/bluepilled ideologies taking over, etc. Everyone is online too and it breeds anxiety so everyone is afraid of approaching, esp since men are told that they're "toxic" (liberalism) lul. I think these are the reasons why the lookism is so prevalent since men are so removed from their roots. You gotta appeal to that raw, masculine sexual desire. Fuckin pussies nowadays. I can see why women aren't attracted to most men when they look like this :feelswhat::

Mbmbam 274 e1535971490556 2000x1133

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, oldcelloser, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
All dating sites use a elo score system to force less desired men to pay for services to get matches or even have their profile shown. When you first make a account they give you a basic elo score that is avg, then as the system gets data from women swiping yes or no on you and the quality of women, you now have a set elo score.

This is why folks after a few weeks or 1-3 months delete their tinder and make a new one, by using a new phone number from google voice, . You see even if they ban your account , or it gets deleted google voice works.
There Is no chad Elo though. Tinder Just stops showing you After 2-3 days, you Need to pay if you want to keep getting showed.
W8, are you trying to imply you're top 1% for that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

True, women literally admit that they curve and reject men on dating apps that they would be obsessed with irl
If the bar for IRL dating is HTN then the dating app bar is literally approaching Terachad level

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, oldcelloser, Account and 2 others