Stats about balding!

PMF1

PMF1

Platinum

Summary​

• Men with Bald Fathers: Approximately 60-80% likelihood of experiencing baldness.
  • Men with Fathers with Hair: Approximately 20-30% likelihood of experiencing baldness.
These percentages provide a general understanding but individual risks can vary based on a wider family history and other genetic factors.

Do you have a bald dad? It's over if you've never even seen your dad with hair like myself.

Last edited:
balding was the worst thing that ever happened to me i wouldnt care that much if i wasnt young

Summary​

• Men with Bald Fathers: Approximately 60-80% likelihood of experiencing baldness.
  • Men with Fathers with Hair: Approximately 20-30% likelihood of experiencing baldness.
These percentages provide a general understanding but individual risks can vary based on a wider family history and other genetic factors.

Do you have a bald dad? It's over if you've never even seen your dad with hair like myself.
Balding gene comes from your mother, bucko.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PMF1 and nathan
Me when i invent statistics when in reality everything in this life is random:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and nathan
what are you yapping about my dad still has a NW1 I started in my teens. it's all random. the only predictor for baldness is race. if you're anything but white there's less of a chance. if you're white there's an extremely high chance.

• JFL
Reactions: PMF1 and St.TikTokcel
your fathers gene's also play a role
Much less so since you inherit your androgen receptor sensitivity and density from your mother.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and nathan