Status boost

D

Deleted member 7357

Iron
Do you think that being in LTR with young and beautiful woman is the biggest status boost and social proof any man can get? Give reasons if you disagree.

Yes it's 100x more status boost than driving a nice car. You're status to other people in public is directly linked to the caliber of woman you keep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 29391 and Deleted member 7357
Yes it's 100x more status boost than driving a nice car. You're status to other people in public is directly linked to the caliber of woman you keep.
This is exactly what I’m thinking.

Do you think that being in LTR with young and beautiful woman is the biggest status boost and social proof any man can get? Give reasons if you disagree.
Yes

It depends. If the guy is a MTN most people just think the guy must be rich or already had status to get that female. Females will even talk amongst themselves as why is she with a guy that looks like that.

One thing I have noticed in clubs and bars though if a guy is at least a HTN that females that werent showing much attention to him before will start signaling attraction to him if other females start interacting with the guy. Especially if the females interacting with him are HTBs.

It depends. If the guy is a MTN most people just think the guy must be rich or already had status to get that female. Females will even talk amongst themselves as why is she with a guy that looks like that.

One thing I have noticed in clubs and bars though if a guy is at least a HTN that females that werent showing much attention to him before will start signaling attraction to him if other females start interacting with the guy. Especially if the females interacting with him are HTBs.
This is called pre-selection. Woman are attracted to men who are wanted by other women. Also guys look at you with respect and envy. Especially when they're single or their girlfriend is less attractive than yours.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
The only thing that comes to my mind is being famous, but that's only possible for a very small percentage of people.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
It's also cool when your girlfriend brags about you on her social media. Add photos with you, shows you on her stories. Huge validation and status boost. There's very little to compare with it. Especially when she's beautiful and a lot of guys who see it wish they were in your place.