Status is underrated. But what is status?

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
It is very underrated. Study's say that a very big part of attraction is status.

But, what is status in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Deleted member 6341
lol it doesnt matter

I think there are two kinds of social status: extrinsic and intrinsic.

Extrinsic social status depends on the status of external influences; your external social circumstances and past achievements, if you will. A movie star who , for example, has been in several recent blockbusters has status. Or a successful sports player who is liked in our society. A leader of a certain group or organization or a man who dates high class girls. They all have extrinsic social status.

Intrinsic social status is a status that transcends external social hierarchies and circumstances. It comes from the person himself, and not from his extrinsic status. In other words, it depends on the individual, not the group. A movie star with an intrinsic social status is someone who many people still consider as still a cool, good-looking man, even if he hasn't made a good movie in years. An athlete with an intrinsic social status is someone who is still looked up to even though his team fails to make the playoffs year after year. A man with an intrinsic social status is someone who people respect and admire because of HIS PERSONALITY.

Intrinsic social status is who you are, not what you do. And that gives you the benefits of extrinsic status without relying on your past achievements. Actually, it even gives you a few benefits that extrinsic social status doesn't. You are a very likeable man whose company others enjoy even if you're not the most successful person in the room.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, Hollywood, Back Alley Boy and 1 other person
<---------------------------------------------- This is status

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, quakociaptockh, Hollywood and 1 other person
But, what is status in your opinion?
In my opinion, status is most importantly defined by one's reputation, especially in school. I am a firm believer in the theory that being NT and having a good reputation plays a large role in sexual success.

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
Money, fame, Instagram followers, leadership, being a boss in anything worthy, public speaking, being surrounded by hot women etc.

That’s status.

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
Sniffing Cocaine off some HB9 bitch's butt cheeks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hollywood and .*my*.