Status>looks

people were acting like he cant just find a better looking whore :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Costcosuperstore and Looks234
Rather be @the BULL working at mcdonalds

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 44368, Looks234 and 1 other person
Same amoutn of twitter followers, 2 times the IG followers
Hasan has more ig followers because not only he posts more but his looks, so looks>status they are the foundation/base.

they post the same on youtube and xqc mogs

Hasan has more ig followers because not only he posts more but his looks, so looks>status they are the foundation/base.

they post the same on youtube and xqc mogs
looks has nothing to do with IG/Insagram followers when your famous, look at the top Tiktok list and most aren't GL

looks has nothing to do with IG/Insagram followers when your famous

Yes it does? if youre hot as fuck women will follow you and watch your pics, stop with these mental gymnastics

xqc is some autistic muscleless 16 year old

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Yes it does? if youre hot as fuck women will follow you and watch your pics, stop with these mental gymnastics

keep coping, mostly teen men or trannies follow these 2. and if you look at they're comments they get the same amount of women commenting (not many)

• +1
“But i mog him and would bully him if i met him irl:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Looks234 and 0S4MA
“But i mog him and would bully him if i met him irl:soy:
Its hilarious that nobody but losers on this site have claimed that, sub5 worthless faluires with nothing going for them chimping out over a millionare 17yo football star :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 44368

also the youtube comparsion is bad cause xqc posts like 5 times a day where as Hasan barely uploads

looks has nothing to do with IG/Insagram followers when your famous, look at the top Tiktok list and most aren't GL
If you provide no substance or entertainment value looks is law but that's often not the case since people usually want value

Just sell your soul theory to experience lust

If you provide no substance or entertainment value looks is law but that's often not the case since people usually want value
"value" tho is skewed. You don't need to be funny if you're a normie you just have to make npc like shit that attracts the masses

keep coping, mostly teen men or trannies follow these 2. and if you look at they're comments they get the same amount of women commenting (not many)
if hasan looked like this would he equally get popular?

if hasan looked like this would he equally get popular?
yes, he is a hero to male socalists, so unless you think all men are faggots then no

"value" tho is skewed. You don't need to be funny if you're a normie you just have to make npc like shit that attracts the masses
thats what I mean by "value" its basically just providing something to watch that's not based on the fact you look good

Status + money > looks

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Looks234
xqc gets more views per video
either way this was a horrible "example" hasan isn't even that good looking htn max

either way this was a horrible "example" hasan isn't even that good looking htn max
relative to xqc he is far better looking but less famous, yet girls get wet over hasan

relative to xqc he is far better looking but less famous, yet girls get wet over hasan
tbh xqc looks a lot better with long hair i can't lie, where as Hasan is always wearing those goofie glasses now

tbh xqc looks a lot better with long hair i can't lie, where as Hasan is always wearing those goofie glasses now
Did you just call xqc chadlite

Look how fast he moved on. And she’s better looking

View attachment 3058010

@forevergymcelling
I’m so glad that I have a Good African Pheno, because if I look like this Abo freak. I would kill myself 💀🔫 or probably thugmaxx and rob niggas and steal their money for surgery because to be honest. ….what the fuck is that. And this is what Black Women simp for. I have to say Bitch Monkeys 👩🏿 do not have taste. And them white girls probably want to throw up 🤮 in the inside but they know that I they need that money , which is true money is money. Not for me tho 🤣.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, watah and 0S4MA
Xqc statusmogs Hasan yet girls get wet over hasan

Your theory debunked
They’re in the same status bracket retard. If hasan was an unknown wagie xqc would get 500x the pussy

• +1
They’re in the same status bracket retard. If hasan was an unknown wagie xqc would get 500x the pussy
They wouldn't love him tho

Also that's not necessarily true

They wouldn't love him tho

Also that's not necessarily true
No shit they wouldn't love him. And do you honesty think a famous millionaire normie would fuck less than a middle class Chad?

• +1
It doesn’t matter if she is better looking ,what matters is her soul, her personality ,her character
Niggas laughing at this but it's actually true

You can just fap for simple shallow looks attraction

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
I wonder how rich or high status the formers current boyfriend is now. Do women not see the bigger picture, can they really be this retarded? Then again we are talking about teens who think they’ve got their life settled for them.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Looks234
Tbh I'd rather be Josh McGregor eternally locked in a ward than a statusmaxxed LTN footy player.
That’s gay you’d rather be mcgregor than Messi. That’s just homosexual sodomite cope

• +1
They don't. 5 PSL is enough.
Show me an example of a diagnosed 5 PSL autist/schizo slaying pussy please. They must be diagnosed or admit they have a disorder thank you.

I said status not money

I’d rather be a famous normie than a chadlite
famous streamers get cucked almost daily when they do the balloon challenges your anecdotes are shit

• +1
Show me an example of a diagnosed 5 PSL autist/schizo slaying pussy please. They must be diagnosed or admit they have a disorder thank you.
Htn 1

looks>status
Girls genuinely obsess over guys and fall in love with them PURELY off looks she doesn't give a fuck about anything besides his bank account and his following

• +1
Look at her unwilling body language and how shes mirin the standing guy with sunglasse's cock. Over