STATUS MAXED, GYM MAXED BILLIONAIRE MOGGED!

D

Deleted member 19297

Silver
JFL saw this on Instagram. The women were expected to not know who Mayweather is, however the men didn't even acknowledge him. Shows the reality of not being able to escape mog even if you are status and money MAXED to oblivion. BBC nigger destroyed Mayweather's entire confidence. Short men lose again :feelswhy: :blackpill:

Attachments

• Snapchat-215927617.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justinzayn, Constantin Denis and 17 others
I don't get it? They're foids. How tf would they know Mayweather when he hasn't fought in years.

Height only matters for black guys because BBC objectification. Whenever I see a tall black dude I instantly want to suck his cock know he's a slayer. For white guys it's the opposite, usually a lanky long-faced freak while 5'9" gymmaxxed Chad slays.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, justinzayn, Constantin Denis and 16 others
I don't get it? They're foids. How tf would they know Mayweather when he hasn't fought in years.
it's a boxing event and even the men didn't acknowledge his presence. which just proves that every fucking gender would only respect and acknowledge the taller man I the room. jfl look at how repulsed the women were to him touching them

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

Height only matters for black guys because BBC objectification. Whenever I see a tall black dude I instantly want to suck his cock know he's a slayer. For white guys it's the opposite, usually a lanky long-faced freak while 5'9" gymmaxxed Chad slays.
mirin your dedication to this meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Huge cope
I'm 6'7" with neck/face tattoos and roided body but yet I am a truecel khhcdfv because of my recessed maxilla, round hairline, and narrow jaw. If I was black I'd be slaying.

2855526 2845172 download 2
2871562 jaw help

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Constantin Denis, Looks234 and 10 others
it's a boxing event and even the men didn't acknowledge his presence. which just proves that every fucking gender would only respect and acknowledge the taller man I the room. jfl look at how repulsed the women were to him touching them
If this was during the Pacquiao fight timeframe, they would have ignored the tall guy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Constantin Denis, Paroxysm and 4 others
If this was during the Pacquiao fight timeframe, they would have ignored the tall guy.
nah the foids and normies see it as an insult to be seen posing next to a short man. the men might have taken a photo, but the women wouldn't have been interested to begin with. they might not have even shown up

Not a meme.
this past week 3 of my friends sent me shoe lift links(im serious)

im 5ft 9 and they're all 6ft+ and they call me dwarf

all normies are starting to wear lifts where i live. i will have to join them.

bro I know you're a shitskin behind that computer screen. no 6'7 nigga would be a virgin, unless by choice :lul:
I've gotten in video calls with mods to confirm. It's sad bro. Treated like shit just because my maxilla is 8mm behind where it should be.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Rt-Rust1 and galego123
this past week 3 of my friends sent me shoe lift links(im serious)

im 5ft 9 and they're all 6ft+ and they call me dwarf

all normies are starting to wear lifts where i live. i will have to join them.
Okay? Watch all those normies not gain anything from them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: galego123
I've gotten in video calls with mods to confirm. It's sad bro. Treated like shit just because my maxilla is 8mm behind where it should be.

its literally you. this video proved a tall jacked white guy can just wear a paper bag and still get laid

• +1
Reactions: galego123
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, galego123 and Deleted member 19297

its literally you. this video proved a tall jacked white guy can just wear a paper bag and still get laid

They can see his blue eyes through the holes. Also if he was ugly under the bag they would be repulsed.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14561 and 2 others
bruh thats actually him
he sent me proof in PMs confirming
Yeah ask @Xangsane I’m actually Sean O Pry, I sent him proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, justinzayn, Constantin Denis and 3 others
They can see his blue eyes through the holes. Also if he was ugly under the bag they would be repulsed.
buddyone of the sluts put her head into the bag and made out with him. just be white and tall. gtfoh if you think otherwise.

fuck i love this dude. never fails to amuse me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
JFL saw this on Instagram. The women were expected to not know who Mayweather is, however the men didn't even acknowledge him. Shows the reality of not being able to escape mog even if you are status and money MAXED to oblivion. BBC nigger destroyed Mayweather's entire confidence. Short men lose again :feelswhy: :blackpill:
AJ is also a high status maxxed roided boxer with hundreds of millions to his name

Not just some random nobody

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18840
Keep in Fkn mind this was in UK when AJ was champ and winning

Basically the highest status black man /person in UK
Plus the roided physique and huge height is a killer trio

Half these girls won't know who Floyd is as he retires for years in that vid, they literally just came to see AJ coz of his status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297

Banned for LGBTQIA+maxxing

Even 100 Billion dollars cant make a pussy wet. 99% of golddiggers are disgusted by their subhuman billionaire husbands. Often they even treat them like shit and dominate them.
I myself have made the mistake of buying a expensive car and clothes to get girls. Yeah i got some interest, but they avoided sex or intimacy with me. They just see you as a money opportunity and dream about sex with a broke chad.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Danish_Retard, justinzayn and 5 others
Even 100 Billion dollars cant make a pussy wet. 99% of golddiggers are disgusted by their subhuman billionaire husbands. Often they even treat them like shit and dominate them.
I myself have made the mistake of buying a expensive car and clothes to get girls. Yeah i got some interest, but they avoided sex or intimacy with me. They just see you as a money opportunity and dream about sex with a broke chad.
Height is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
AJ is also a high status maxxed roided boxer with hundreds of millions to his name

Not just some random nobody
that's not the point. the point was despite all of Mayweather's accomplishments and money he's still irrelevant and repulsive to men and women alike. No amount of money can win over respect from certain individuals. Height and perceived class are all that matters. And of course no one percieves a short man as the bigger person in the room, literally. :blackpill:

Since this shit keeps getting posted here as "proof", I'ma explain the backstory:

This dude isn't some nobody. He's Anthony Joshua, one of the most popular boxers in the UK. The event was being held in the UK (London) and it was an event for him to meet his fans. Floyd showed up unexpectedly to AJs event to greet him in person and AJ allowed him to stay. So fans had no idea Floyd was even there or going to be there. And because Floyd is American, it's likely they didn't even recognize him until someone else pointed him out and word spread around of him being there. But, let's be real, alot of the women who come to these sports do it for clout to show they have social lives. They prob don't know a thing about boxing. If you watched the full video, you'll notice the dudes were more likely to recognize Floyd than the women since guys actually watch sports. Women prob didn't even know anything about AJ besides that he was some famous boxer hosting a meet and greet and they wanted some pic for their Snapchat story jfl. Seriously. Go watch the full vid and you see it's really only the women who don't recognize Floyd.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard