status maxxing is so easy today

bleachgoon

bleachgoon

Iron
TL DR: order fake shit from china, you can get everything and its way cheaper. fashion maxx, status frauding, it will be literally the same shoe / bag / watch / etc but you wont have to pay 400 $ => 20 $.

female gaze =
  • being very masculine and dominant
  • while maintaining some pretty boy features
  • add some feminine accessoires like a cartier love bracelet, while still being masculine over all

• if you look decent enough this will help a lot
  • if you look bad you wont get girls regardless of what you do so ignore everything and start streaming LOL, cope immediatly

also its a great opportunity to safe a lot of money, that shit is so cheap I cant believe it. qualitiy is same / better if you buy from the right seller.
its mindblowing how we are being played by these brands, they are probably paying even less over all because they have better shipping infrastructure.

why would anyone in the right mind buy one pair of nikes for 180 $ when they could buy 5 different pairs for the same price??

you can buy a tripple A 1:1 clone of a goyard belvedere bag for around 160 $. if you go into a goyard store they wont even see a difference. and remember, someone is already profiting if you buy it for 160 $. Yet they sell the exact same bag for 5000 $. Thats a top tier fake, you can get cheaper ones for 20–60 $ and girls wont be able to tell a difference because they are bluepilled.

I know this from first hand experience.

also dont start buying ugly gucci caps and nike tns or you will look like every other afghani / turk cel that buys fake shit and thuggmaxxes.

this could be a very detailed post but you get the message

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, silencio and boss8055
thats not statusmaxxing thats fashionmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: mathis, 4lt.Real, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Still waiting for you to tell me how to statusmaxx

• +1
Reactions: silencio and kiyopon
TL DR: order fake shit from china, you can get everything and its way cheaper. fashion maxx, status frauding, it will be literally the same shoe / bag / watch / etc but you wont have to pay 400 $ => 20 $.

female gaze =
  • add some feminine accessoires like a cartier love bracelet, while still being masculine over all

View attachment 2895485

• if you look bad you wont get girls regardless of what you do so ignore everything and start streaming LOL, cope immediatly

also its a great opportunity to safe a lot of money, that shit is so cheap I cant believe it. qualitiy is same / better if you buy from the right seller.
its mindblowing how we are being played by these brands, they are probably paying even less over all because they have better shipping infrastructure.

why would anyone in the right mind buy one pair of nikes for 180 $ when they could buy 5 different pairs for the same price??

you can buy a tripple A 1:1 clone of a goyard belvedere bag for around 160 $. if you go into a goyard store they wont even see a difference. and remember, someone is already profiting if you buy it for 160 $. Yet they sell the exact same bag for 5000 $. Thats a top tier fake, you can get cheaper ones for 20–60 $ and girls wont be able to tell a difference because they are bluepilled.

View attachment 2895482

also dont start buying ugly gucci caps and nike tns or you will look like every other afghani / turk cel that buys fake shit and thuggmaxxes.

Status isn’t about the clothes you wear you pleb. It’s about who you are, where are you from, and what connections you have from your parents. Indian subhuman

what black jewelery should i buy?
i love black rings

female gaze =

View attachment 2895485

View attachment 2895482

No fashionmaxing for my face

Literally everyone knows about ts. Mane i used to gatekeep pandabuy back during early 2020s and thanks to tiktok it blew up. Now everyone knows about replica clothing