Status pill is Still the strongest

Adreyan

Adreyan

THERE IS STILL SOME HOPE, AT LEAST FOR ME!
Status>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Money>>>Looks

Looks and money are interchangeable dependent on the level.
An elite celeb will fuck 10x than even a billionaire. A multimillionaire will fuck 10x than a regular chad.
All come downs to level at the end. . Max out at one while taking care of other two you should be good.

And faggots, remember gym and hair!!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Looks234, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others
Why do we have to bitch about which one is the best, when we can try to max out all three

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BootySniffer69
An elite celeb tends to have money as well, Money + Status>Looks. Status alone means nothing if it doesn’t come with prestigious benefits like a luxurious lifestyle

sure, but you have to achieve status + luck out by being the flavor of the month

looks are innate and universal

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, hardestmfintheroom and murdah

An elite celeb will fuck 10x than even a billionaire. A multimillionaire will fuck 10x than a regular chad.
All come downs to level at the end. . Max out at one while taking care of other two you should be good.

i need to become famous i swear

Status is really hard to max out tho
you dont have to be a celeb, you can be a business owner or something like that, having a huge social circle IRL is enough for the halo

• +1
Reactions: murdah
A multimillionaire will fuck 10x than a regular chad.
All agreed but this no.

Regular chad >> Regular multimillionaire when it comes to sex and relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
All agreed but this no.

Regular chad >> Regular multimillionaire when it comes to sex and relationship.
Fair enough. By multimillionaire I was referring to someone with 10+ million. Forgot to put it there.
I would rather be a mid tier normal with 10 mil in the bank than a chad, wagecucking at 80k a year.

When does the status halo come in? 1M followers? Curious what op thinks

Why do we have to bitch about which one is the best, when we can try to max out all three
You don't need to Maxx out on all three. Max out at one either status or money, normie tier looks with gym and hair is enough if you got banks or status.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President

it's true. my country has a singer who is ugly as fuck, obese and no taller than 5'7 but all girls here younger than 40/45 love him

• Love it
Reactions: Adreyan
Fair enough. By multimillionaire I was referring to someone with 10+ million. Forgot to put it there.
I would rather be a mid tier normal with 10 mil in the bank than a chad, wagecucking at 80k a year.
For overall life experience money matter more than looks but for relationship and sex looks matters more. You also need to take into account validation and women interest in sex which is important part of fucking.

When does the status halo come in? 1M followers? Curious what op thinks
There is no exact answer could even be 200k depends on the industry as well. NFL player/singer with 200k ig followers >>>>>>>>> 200k gaming youtuber.
Status Only starts once random people start noticing you in malls and shit.

• +1
if you have 250 million and shit looks you aren't getting anything but hookers and Phillipino gold diggers, sometimes both

you can look at the life story of any rich subhuman online to see this

For overall life experience money matter more than looks but for relationship and sex looks matters more. You also need to take into account validation and women interest in sex which is important part of fucking.
Once you are fucking multiple girls on regular. U stop giving too much shit about what one particular hoe thinks. Why in the world would u keep fucking one bitch, when you can have multiple of em choking on your cock.

• +1

You shouldnt forget about confidence boyo

You don't need to Maxx out on all three. Max out at one either status or money, normie tier looks with gym and hair is enough if you got banks or status.
I know but there is too much talk about what is most valuable out of the three, I think it would be best to try to max out all three

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan and murdah
if you have 250 million and shit looks you aren't getting anything but hookers and Phillipino gold diggers, sometimes both

you can look at the life story of any rich subhuman online to see this
there is no subhuman stories with the retard having 250 million in the bank. Even 90% of the top Hollywood celebrities do not have that kind of money. Stop deluding yourself... Maybe some cucktard with a million or so, who does not have any sense of marketing himself. and million actually ain't really shit in this economy.

I cant believe that you are saying this on a blackpilled forum.

greycel invasion.

"Get your money up bro"
"Men peak in the 50s bro" :lul:

I cant believe that you are saying this on a blackpilled forum.

greycel invasion.

"Get your money up bro"
"Men peak in the 50s bro" :lul:
On this forum alone, I have 3 more years on you Pal.
I have real life experience and live in Miami. I say what i see dumb fuck.

An elite celeb tends to have money as well, Money + Status>Looks. Status alone means nothing if it doesn’t come with prestigious benefits like a luxurious lifestyle

Not true because I’ve had some even niche status. Think Twitter/Tiktok microceleb and had women out of my league do outrageous things

Not true because I’ve had some even niche status. Think Twitter/Tiktok microceleb and had women out of my league do outrageous things
Twitter and tiktok famous is not an elite celeb 💀💀💀

Nobody cares remove that faggot off ur shit rn

Twitter and tiktok famous is not an elite celeb 💀💀💀

why is this forum brain dead, you said status without money means nothing. That is clearly not true. I gave you a direct example too

why is this forum brain dead, you said status without money means nothing. That is clearly not true. I gave you a direct example too
You can have a good status with average money. All the niches don't pay crazy amount. It's like comparing male models to female models. NBA to WNBA.

it's true. my country has a singer who is ugly as fuck, obese and no taller than 5'7 but all girls here younger than 40/45 love him
who

• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth