Statusmax idea

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Get the Olympic rings tattooed on yourself, probably on your upper inner arm so it easy to cover but also easy to show if you want
Get talking to a girl on a night out then she points it out and ask why you have that tattoo and you tell her that you went to the olympics for some sport she doesn't know about like rowing. (If you're a sub 6' gymcel you can say gymnastics)
You can larp about how successful your sporting career was depending on how drunk she seems and how likely you think she is too look for online proof
You then slay her that night
No foid would think a guy got the olympic rings tatted on himself just to larp for slays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, currylightskin, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
Get the Olympic rings tattooed on yourself, probably on your upper inner arm so it easy to cover but also easy to show if you want
Get talking to a girl on a night out then she points it out and ask why you have that tattoo and you tell her that you went to the olympics for some sport she doesn't know about like rowing. (If you're a sub 6' gymcel you can say gymnastics)
You can larp about how successful your sporting career was depending on how drunk she seems and how likely you think she is too look for online proof
You then slay her that night
No foid would think a guy got the olympic rings tatted on himself just to larp for slays
No wonder why you can't get bitches, you're fucking retarded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Sigmamale, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Sounds like a pathetic way to get bitches but hey if you're ugly then you might be onto something

I met an old German guy off the coast of east Africa in an island called Zanzibar

I was playing in the ocean when he came out to me and asked if I knew how to swim. I wonder why lol

We started talking and he tells me about how he was in the 1996 Olympics in atlanta

• Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back