statusmax: writer, artist, painter, musician considered?

J

johnny4612

Iron
HI!

What is the difference between a famous and successful artist, writer, painter, musician (with global impact) and a successful entrepreneur/entrepreneur (with impact on one or more cities, but usually the city of birth)?

In my subjective point of view, I see that the former gets more audience, but less "social interactions" in his life than the latter, who might get less audience, but a more "healthy" life because of social interactions?

Also which btw writer, painter, musician have the more status?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, PointOfNoReturn and colton myers
If you can find a way to survive while you wait for your career to take off then do it

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
HI!

What is the difference between a famous and successful artist, writer, painter, musician (with global impact) and a successful entrepreneur/entrepreneur (with impact on one or more cities, but usually the city of birth)?

In my subjective point of view, I see that the former gets more audience, but less "social interactions" in his life than the latter, who might get less audience, but a more "healthy" life because of social interactions?

A htn singer with a angelic voice , this is what we all need to slay

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and PointOfNoReturn
def musician in todays climate

• +1
Musician = most SMV

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
painter and writer seem low status to young girls tbh. makes u look like a nerd

musician or athlete mogs

• +1
Some artists may have a significant impact primarily in a local context, while some entrepreneurs may have global recognition if their business ventures expand internationally.
Some people may prioritize a large online audience for career or personal reasons, while others may prioritize a quieter, more socially interactive life.
status is subjective and can change over time.

Also Leave This Forum As Soon As Possible For Your Own Sake.

Last edited:
  • +1
No status for your face

• JFL