Stay away from average

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Average is not “I’m doing just fine”. Average is more like “most people are screwed and I am screwed as well but at least I’m not alone in this”.

How can you not be average? Get in shape, most people aren’t in shape. Go even further than that, get a 10/10 physique and become a 1% or less.

Become healthier. Take cold showers (I stopped getting sick since I started taking cold showers), take your vitamins.

Make more money. There’s plenty of ways to make money but the best one is through making friends. As someone once said “a stranger has every single thing you want in your life”. Talk to more people and you will discover many opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Mongrelcel, thecel and 36 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, BigBoy, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
I don’t worry about what other people are doing, except the homies and family

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 6403, Hector and 2 others
Best way to make money is being born rich. Second best is crypto.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7253, thecaste and .*my*.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, sytyl, Deleted member 12611 and 7 others

So... Just be born rich lamo and build your own business. Anyone can do it! Just take a low-low loan of $10 million and start your own business tomorrow!
So tiresome...
You know what? Most people are wageslaving a dead end job with barely being able to scratch up a few spare cents, now you're telling them to go on and start business. With what money? With what time? I swear. Get your fucking head out of your ass.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 12611 and 10 others
So... Just be born rich lamo and build your own business. Anyone can do it! Just take a low-low loan of $10 million and start your own business tomorrow!
So tiresome...
You know what? Most people are wageslaving a dead end job with barely being able to scratch up a few spare cents, now you're telling them to go on and start business. With what money? With what time? I swear. Get your fucking head out of your ass.
You don’t get it. But it’s okay, you may get it one day. I still encourage you to read that post again and think about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7521
You don’t get it. But it’s okay, you may get it one day. I still encourage you to read that post again and think about it.
BRO WHATS THE POINT IN GETTING MONEY IF MILLIONAIRES ALREADY EXIST REEEEEWEWEE

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Shut the fuck up faggot

Bulldogmindset is a 6'2+ model who was born into wealth and also he makes videos saying Chad doesnt exist and looks dont matter to women

So basically he's a scumbag fuckshow who sells fake dreams and copes to low IQ incels who are poor and ugly, LIKE YOU

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Gaia262, Deleted member 12611 and 3 others
Shut the fuck up faggot

Bulldogmindset is a 6'2+ model who was born into wealth and also he makes videos saying Chad doesnt exist and looks dont matter to women

So basically he's a scumbag fuckshow who sells fake dreams and copes to low IQ incels who are poor and ugly, LIKE YOU
He wasn’t born rich

Shut the fuck up faggot

Omg. I didn't even know who tf was that guy even.
After this, there's simply no need for more words.
Memes write themselves on their own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
Shut the fuck up faggot

Jfc. Went to check out. Clicked randomly and this is what I get.
Screenshot 2021 02 24 15 20 40 681 cominstagramandroid

A brag post about how he doesn't lift a finger and 10 simps does everything for him.
Clown world.
Fucker so lazy, he can't even find enough motivation to write random words for instagram thots, not that it matters, but ffs.
So fucking fake and gay.

• +1
View attachment 1005324
A brag post about how he doesn't lift a finger and 10 simps does everything for him.
Clown world.
Fucker so lazy, he can't even find enough motivation to write random words for instagram thots, not that it matters, but ffs.
So fucking fake and gay.
This isn’t brag, this is motivation to become like him

View attachment 1005324
Clown world.
So fucking fake and gay.

Dont learn blackpill BRO then you wont PAY FOR MY BULLDOG BULLSHIT MATERIAL

Also FACEandLMS debated him, too bad Face is a negro and aspie

If I was debating him I would destroy him on Blackpill

Also boomers had so much wealth to their name growing up, literally crypto is our chance to have money, good thing I bought Bitcoin and Etherum when it was cheap instead of buying Bulldog Buttfuck's books telling me how to be a Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 10536

Also boomers had so much wealth to their name growing up, literally crypto is our chance to have money, good thing I bought Bitcoin and Etherum when it was cheap instead of buying Bulldog Buttfuck's books telling me how to be a Chad

You’re a loser anyway so you might as well listen

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8832

Just don't buy crypto dude. Make your own business. You will be UNHAPPY if you make money. Bro trust me, just memorise this pick up line and all the girls are yours.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
Just don't buy crypto dude. Make your own business. You will be UNHAPPY if you make money. Bro trust me, just memorise this pick up line and all the girls are yours.
That’s not what he says. Crypto investment is a one time thing. There’s no challenges, passion or work required. Why would you be a miserable millionaire with no passion in your life?

This isn’t brag, this is motivation to become like him
I wouldn't even want to be somebody like him. An empty vapid tool. Know it all, better than everyone.
All the fake and pretend bullshit makes me feel sick of even thinking. I'll be me myself and who I am as an individual, rather than whatever plastic fake trash that he is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and .*my*.
I wouldn't even want to be somebody like him. An empty vapid tool. Know it all, better than everyone.
All the fake and pretend bullshit makes me feel sick of even thinking. I'll be me myself and who I am as an individual, rather than whatever plastic fake trash that he is.
Fine, be yourself, I’m not asking you to be somebody you’re not, but thinking that you can’t learn anything from him is foolish.

He doesn’t even say don’t invest in crypto, he invests in it himself.

That’s not what he says. Crypto investment is a one time thing. There’s no challenges, passion or work required. Why would you be a miserable millionaire with no passion in your life?
I have my own passions. If I had money, I wouldn't be here and I would be doing my own things, things I want to do.
Money is a solution and a key to open avenues.
Why would I care for passion/work/challenge in regards to making money, when the money is actually valueless trash that's printed in the trillions. Paper itself has more worth than the note.
I just want to fuck off from this fake and sick world and say fuck you to everyone and be independent. Why would I care for this stupid "honour in making money" like a good goy. There's no honour here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and .*my*.
Yes let me tell you something I hate bluepilled bullshit

I speak only the truth,

We are fucked because of Jews

Jews invented Feminism, Multi-Culturism, Communism, The Central Banks

Boomers cant even understand inflation, they had a good ol' time living it up from 1960-2000's while the Jews were systematically subverting our nation

Now the time to pay the piper is here, women are beyond mentally fucked due to feminism, normies listen to nig nog music thinking its cool ( muh money muh bitches ), our country is being overun by third world immigranta who commit massive amount of crime and clog up the welfare system, AND THEY ARE OUTBREEDING WHITES it is a SOFT INVASION

And all Boomers can say is " muh work hard "

Yeah ok Boomer cant wait until they shove you into a Gulag, so I can tell them to just work harder

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others
I have my own passions. If I had money, I wouldn't be here and I would be doing my own things, things I want to do.
Money is a solution and a key to open avenues.
Why would I care for passion/work/challenge in regards to making money, when the money is actually valueless trash that's printed in the trillions. Paper itself has more worth than the note.
I just want to fuck off from this fake and sick world and say fuck you to everyone and be independent. Why would I care for this stupid "honour in making money" like a good goy. There's no honour here.
No I’m not talking about honor, I just mean that wouldn’t you want to be a part of something big that has an influence? Change things around you and improve life? Get a sense of accomplishment? How can you even achieve that by just investing in crypto?

No I’m not talking about honor, I just mean that wouldn’t you want to be a part of something big that has an influence? Change things around you and improve life? Get a sense of accomplishment? How can you even achieve that by just investing in crypto?
And what can I do. I've seen the world in its all flying colours. It's obvious world hates me and wants me to kill myself. The last thing I want is to give something back to it. Just hope everyone will die in misery they all deserve and I just want to do my own things and then be left alone. There's no changing things in this rotten shithole. Just burn everything to the ground.
Crypto is my ONLY solution left to get a little bit of refrain and freedom in this hell.

• +1
And what can I do. I've seen the world in its all flying colours. It's obvious world hates me and wants me to kill myself. The last thing I want is to give something back to it. Just hope everyone will die in misery they all deserve and I just want to do my own things and then be left alone. There's no changing things in this rotten shithole. Just burn everything to the ground.
Crypto is my ONLY solution left to get a little bit of refrain and freedom in this hell.
No one hates you, the world just doesn’t care about you because you don’t care about it. Start caring about it and you will get that back. Create a family.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
No one hates you, the world just doesn’t care about you because you don’t care about it. Start caring about it and you will get that back. Create a family.
Yeah. I've met enough people. Hundreds, rather thousands actually. All the way through life. School, college, work, random people you try to become friends with - everyone.
A lot of people didn't care about me - yes. But lots of hate me.
All the times I've met women... Takes only 3 seconds to see how much they despise me. And my crime is having to be born, which I didn't even choose.

Yes let me tell you something I hate bluepilled bullshit

I speak only the truth,

We are fucked because of Jews

Jews invented Feminism, Multi-Culturism, Communism, The Central Banks

Boomers cant even understand inflation, they had a good ol' time living it up from 1960-2000's while the Jews were systematically subverting our nation

Now the time to pay the piper is here, women are beyond mentally fucked due to feminism, normies listen to nig nog music thinking its cool ( muh money muh bitches ), our country is being overun by third world immigranta who commit massive amount of crime and clog up the welfare system, AND THEY ARE OUTBREEDING WHITES it is a SOFT INVASION

And all Boomers can say is " muh work hard "

Yeah ok Boomer cant wait until they shove you into a Gulag, so I can tell them to just work harder
u are retared. boomers dn do shit

Yes, we should stay far away from average everyone should aim for subhuman

Mental masturbation 101

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and pizza
Yeah. I've met enough people. Hundreds, rather thousands actually. All the way through life. School, college, work, random people you try to become friends with - everyone.
A lot of people didn't care about me - yes. But lots of hate me.
All the times I've met women... Takes only 3 seconds to see how much they despise me. And my crime is having to be born, which I didn't even choose.
It’s in your head. No one despises you.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
did you start eating shit that you previously cut out?
Sort of. I was eating almost no sugar but then I bought a block of chocolate...

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Sort of. I was eating almost no sugar but then I bought a block of chocolate...
maybe your body is rejecting the sugar potentially, or maybe even dairy tbh? how does your body react to sucrose vs fructose?

• +1
maybe your body is rejecting the sugar potentially, or maybe even dairy tbh? how does your body react to sucrose vs fructose?
I’ve tested that repeatedly. My body handles almost all foods well, in moderation. Problems start when I don’t get enough fresh stuff.

• +1
I’ve tested that repeatedly. My body handles almost all foods well, in moderation. Problems start when I don’t get enough fresh stuff.
start veggie maxxing tbh. have you seen a doctor for this?

• +1
doin business, to get rich(er) is legit. But it doesn't necesairily have to be a real estate related business like you posted.
There are plenty other businesses that are also good.
ATM, there is alot of money for businesses; into that climate change, renewable energy, blabla stuff. There is alot of helping for that green energy cope stuff. A good field atm to have or build a business in, atm.

• +1
start veggie maxxing tbh. have you seen a doctor for this?
I’m my own doctor. They’re a bunch of Jews anyway. Sure I’m a Jew too but I can’t jew myself, only others.

• JFL
This is honestly useless to most people. You are basically telling people to work hard and achieve their goals. There is no substance to this thread at all jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, .*my*. and Deleted member 6908
This is honestly useless to most people. You are basically telling people to work hard and achieve their goals. There is no substance to this thread at all jfl.
a shit ton of people here are copers and need to get their metaphorical ass kicked so they can stop being little bitches and start doing shit

• +1
a shit ton of people here are copers and need to get their metaphorical ass kicked so they can stop being little bitches and start doing shit
Daily reminder can’t hurt anyone , but it can help some.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I don’t worry about what other people are doing, except the homies and family
This, to much of this.

No seriously, this is important. Is radical antiprogressive cuckmind, and honestity with yourself.

It’s in your head. No one despises you.
Yeah. When girls ghost you and ignore you it's also all in my head too? When people call me ugly, names, etc. That too is also in my head? I must be 100% mental then.

Yeah. When girls ghost you and ignore you it's also all in my head too? When people call me ugly, names, etc. That too is also in my head? I must be 100% mental then.
I got ghosted by girls too and now they post online with guys. No one hates me or you, it’s just how things are.

So tiresome...
He's low iq, don't even bother trying to explain it to him.

He's low iq, don't even bother trying to explain it to him.
You’re just butthurt because you invested in some crypto and now some asshole is telling you that you probably shouldn’t