STAY TUNED FOR MY OLD GUIDE

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
So it's finally almost here. I will provide you a VERY DERAILED step by step how to tinder and bumblemaxx in order to get laid at least with one new chick every week. This is not aimed to rotters or sub HTN+. You already need to be softmaxed to the best of your possibilities and be AT LEAST HTN+.

STAY TUNED, IT WILL COME IN THE FOLLOWING DAYS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: freshpeppermint, ascension, untouchable_coper and 5 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and ascension
Why did you delete the proof?

Why did you delete the proof?
Because I will show that and more when the full post is released. Better impact.

nigga what
HTN and above dont need a guide to slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ...., Lihito, jabaduk and 4 others
tag me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
So it's finally almost here. I will provide you a VERY DERAILED step by step how to tinder and bumblemaxx in order to get laid at least with one new chick every week. This is not aimed to rotters or sub HTN+. You already need to be softmaxed to the best of your possibilities and be AT LEAST HTN+.

STAY TUNED, IT WILL COME IN THE FOLLOWING DAYS.
I kiss your eyes, pls tag me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
Pick up artist didn't have the decency to tell you you need to be HTN+. Lying pigs

Nigga just take good pics

Chat with girls and ask for dates as much as possible

Use boosts

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
Ofc motherfuckers you need to look at least decent. Looking like a fucking subhuman and being angry because no one wants you is a mental disease. Wake the fuck up. And yes there are LOTS of HTN+ who are rotting because they lack the knowledge of exposing themselves to the females.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Ofc motherfuckers you need to look at least decent. Looking like a fucking subhuman and being angry because no one wants you is a mental disease. Wake the fuck up. And yes there are LOTS of HTN+ who are rotting because they lack the knowledge of exposing themselves to the females.
tag me

This is not aimed to rotters or sub HTN+. You already need to be softmaxed to the best of your possibilities and be AT LEAST HTN+.
This is Like telling MMA fighters : " ayo champions lemme teach you that 1-2 real quick"

The whole gym : :feelswhat:

bro on my chadfishes, i got girls begging to sleep with me:lul:

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
I'd like to read it, tag me in it please