staying away from girls before surgeries

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
ive only talked to and rizzed up 2 girls, they were only short relationships cause i was avoiding both of em, the second one i had to block cause she didn't leave me alone. im like normie tier with my very unfortunate schnozer rn but i went for insecure girls haha.

anyway imma get a rhinoplasty and remove some flat moles and also need to get teeth whitening cause my teeths are yellow even though i got a very good hygiene.
i just feel like its pointless to get girls when imma completely change myself lmao, i'd rather they know me as the ascended version for the whole relationship.
gonna have to wait one year to get the surgery but in the meantime i'll get teeth whitening and shit. anyone else staying away from foids till they improve?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Just gaslight them and say you always looked like this.
Or say you lost weight and started mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, ItsOverCel, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Wise to avoid the feedback loop until you look better.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
just wait bruh im in my transformation stage rn isolating myself until i ascend u do the same and the hard work will pay off

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 15854
Just gaslight them and say you always looked like this.
Or say you lost weight and started mewing
fr dude my nose was always perfect totally not jewish monstrosity don't blame your insecurities on me sweaty just work out and mew fr

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and unlucko
Until you've ascended girls only distract you and prolong the process
Plus odds of them monkey branching to someone better is way higher, better to ascend first

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, Deleted member 15854 and Oberyn
I'm doing LL in around 3 years and I feel you. No amount of gaslighting in the world is going to hide the fact i'd be 3 inches taller. I talked to a MTB today who I'd consider pursuing a relationship with based on a few factors (might make a thread idk) but what's the point when in 3 years I'm a totally different person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
not necessary for your softmaxing plan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9405, GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 18840
not necessary for your softmaxing plan.
Its cope to avoid contacts. It telks you either if youre attractive or not and if its worth it

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
I'm doing LL in around 3 years and I feel you. No amount of gaslighting in the world is going to hide the fact i'd be 3 inches taller. I talked to a MTB today who I'd consider pursuing a relationship with based on a few factors (might make a thread idk) but what's the point when in 3 years I'm a totally different person
3 yrs is a long time, what if she find someone else? betherefirstpill is a bit brutal

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Its cope to avoid contacts. It telks you either if youre attractive or not and if its worth it
nope i don't do it. I still live my life as usual but after surgeries, it's gonna be tough to lie ppl.

nope i don't do it. I still live my life as usual but after surgeries, it's gonna be tough to lie ppl.
can i see your surgery ascension? pm?

3 yrs is a long time, what if she find someone else? betherefirstpill is a bit brutal
I just met her a few hours ago so I'll live. After surgery my dating pool will expand so holding off is in my best interest anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
man don't be an idiot. Date her and if she doesn't support ur LL then she can fuck off you can date her for a few months at least. Don't waste 3 years of your life for LL when it probably won't change shit for you anyway if you have a girl interested in you then just go for it

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I just met her a few hours ago so I'll live. After surgery my dating pool will expand so holding off is in my best interest anyways.
how tall r u?

man don't be an idiot. Date her and if she doesn't support ur LL then she can fuck off you can date her for a few months at least. Don't waste 3 years of your life for LL when it probably won't change shit for you anyway if you have a girl interested in you then just go for it
There's some truth to that. She is younger than me (I'm 27) and also a virgin. I actually believe it too because she was brought up in a household that prevented contact with guys, and she was so awkward with me (which I love). Anyways part of the reason I've been dodging LTRs is that I meet all these girls with lifts and getting caught with them is a death sentence.

how tall r u?
5'9 with shit posture

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
There's some truth to that. She is younger than me (I'm 27) and also a virgin. I actually believe it too because she was brought up in a household that prevented contact with guys, and she was so awkward with me (which I love). Anyways part of the reason I've been dodging LTRs is that I meet all these girls with lifts and getting caught with them is a death sentence.

5'9 with shit posture
Dude definitely go for it. She's not all used up and she doesn't know her power yet. This is the just be first theory. If she gets ahold of tinder and realized thousands of men will be hitting her up she will probably raise her standards a ton. Just go for it you got nothing to lose

Dude definitely go for it. She's not all used up and she doesn't know her power yet. This is the just be first theory. If she gets ahold of tinder and realized thousands of men will be hitting her up she will probably raise her standards a ton. Just go for it you got nothing to lose
I'm on the fence about it but I won't deny you're right. I got her number and will probably text her this weekend regardless

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and beachdude123
how? you will meet new people, keep living your life and get new friends after surgery (you can keep the previous ones if you want)

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Just be low inhib who cares if they find out about the surgeries just gaslight them and tell them you did it for medical reasons

All this shit is easy to conceal or lie about, OP.
Nothing wrong with teeth whitening tbh, you can be honest about that or just say doctor recommended it.
For rhino, say you lost weight, or that you had your nose fixed cause of breathing issues. If they still keep pressing you on it then say the doctor asked if you wanted your nose fixed as well during that surgery and you said sure, why not.
Now concealing stroma results on the other hand...

i came to enjoy lampooning the superficial nature of app dating. I'd take pics for the profile that looked real aesthetic due to camera tricks and then match and get her talking to me, then send a full on undoctored uggo selfie pic and get sick pleasure out of bombing it and her ghosting me to go talk to chad. its all a joke. I will laugh until I die

5'9 with shit posture

Do NOT waste an opportunity for a virgin at 27 because you think you'll slay later after surgeries. You'll be fucking 30.

I did this and I regret it infinitely. You might be able to slay teenagers if you full on hardmax with a good base but they will not date you.

Do NOT waste an opportunity for a virgin at 27 because you think you'll slay later after surgeries. You'll be fucking 30.

I did this and I regret it infinitely. You might be able to slay teenagers if you full on hardmax with a good base but they will not date you.
You can put whatever age you can believably pull off physically on apps.

The only measure of whether you're believable or not is if they have sex with you or not

Hell, this guy is 35. He could believably set his Tinder age as 23.

You can put whatever age you can believably pull off physically on apps.

The only measure of whether you're believable or not is if they have sex with you or not

Hell, this guy is 35. He could believably set his Tinder age as 23.

That's fine for fucking them but if you want a LTR you are going to have problems maintaining the lie.

That's fine for fucking them but if you want a LTR you are going to have problems maintaining the lie.
Absolutely. I don't think it's feasible in the long term. Maybe for a year or two, but there will come a time when age will come up, or she sees your passport/drivers license (or if you are obsessively secretive of it, demands to see it)

Works for one night stands or FWB only.

There are some women who don't mind 6+ year differences, but I'm not sure what fuels their psyche. I have briefly dated women in their early 20s (Did not betabux - no favors or dinners either)

Though if you manage to keep up an age lie for 10-20 years, she may as well be indifferent if she finds out since you've already spent a large chunk of your life together. But I would say it still increases the risk she may leave you.

Last edited:
Absolutely. I don't think it's feasible in the long term. Maybe for a year or two, but there will come a time when age will come up, or she sees your passport/drivers license (or if you are obsessively secretive of it, demands to see it)

Works for one night stands only.

There are some women who don't mind big age differences, but I'm not sure what fuels their psyche. I did briefly date (not ONS) women 8 years younger than me and they seemed completely fine with it. (Did not betabux - no favors or dinners either)

That's why I'm saying if he doesn't LTR this girl now he probably will never have the opportunity again.

My ex and I had an 8 year age gap, I larped as 21 on tinder but I told her the truth (26) after we started dating. Her friends and her mom hated it and heavily influenced her to leave me.

I've been staying away from foids my whole life bro

i came to enjoy lampooning the superficial nature of app dating. I'd take pics for the profile that looked real aesthetic due to camera tricks and then match and get her talking to me, then send a full on undoctored uggo selfie pic and get sick pleasure out of bombing it and her ghosting me to go talk to chad. its all a joke. I will laugh until I die
I know what you mean I am normie sometimes low tier normie and I can fraud my pics to chadlite if i really try lmaoo