Staying in this environment is suifueling me

Deleted member 18340

Deleted member 18340

Platinum
I wish I could go to someone and talk about all of this but then the cops would be on my tail ...I'm a 23 year old mentalcel who has had the unfortunate luck of tolerating a subhuman mother ...this bitch literally suifuels the fuck out of me and possibly the rest of our family ..my younger brother ,17 running will most likely grow up like me as well ..a sociopathic mentalcel ..she screams , tries to make a issue as small as my younger brother using his phone instead of studying into a real war ...and then she will cry victim ..words cant describe how i hate this woman and her existence ..and how if law wasn't a thing , I would LOOVE to hatecrime her or send her off to some rapey Indians so she gets her lesson ...if it weren't for my dad , I would have roped a looong time ago ...gymcoping and mmacoping is my only way of keeping myself sane ..i can't wait to get out of this shithole far away from here ..I'm already a suicidal person ..the least i deserve is to spend the remaining 7-10 years of my planned life away from this bullshit ...

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15917
Make Money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
top 10 anime plots that shocked the world .mp4
u r a jaw mogger esp from the side profile,but sadly u live in india
i suggest momo stall max in the slums of new delhi,i heard indians love that
Maxresdefault
Download

imagine pajeeta calling u bhaiya bhiaya everysec,getting bhaiyazoned is sufifuel
I am running Paki jihadi muslim Khan badboy game on hindu minority and muhajir whores as well,no success as of now,once a tajik turanid girl talked nicely to me tho,when i was 14

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18340
this bitch literally suifuels the fuck out of me and possibly the rest of our family ..my younger brother ,17 running will most likely grow up like me as well ..a sociopathic mentalcel ..she screams , tries to make a issue as small as my younger brother using his phone instead of studying into a real war ...and then she will cry victim ..words cant describe how i hate this woman and her existence ..and how if law wasn't a thing , I would LOOVE to hatecrime her or send her off to some rapey Indians so she gets her lesson ...if it weren't for my dad , I would have roped a looong time ago
jesus you're overreacting
so many women are like this just ignore her and talk down on her

do this op

I have already planned this ...too painful the one you showed
tbh man its not the way out. Really good ur doing mma and gymming idk man before suiciding consider just traveling around the world lulz

Last edited:
u r a jaw mogger esp from the side profile,but sadly u live in india
i suggest momo stall max in the slums of new delhi,i heard indians love that
View attachment 1616759View attachment 1616764
imagine pajeeta calling u bhaiya bhiaya everysec,getting bhaiyazoned is sufifuel
I am running Paki jihadi muslim Khan badboy game on hindu minority and muhajir whores as well,no success as of now,once a tajik turanid girl talked nicely to me tho,when i was 14
I'm not nepalese...nor look like the ones you showed here in the picture

4 years ago :

1 year ago :

I would kill myself than being with Pajeet women

• Love it
Reactions: justinzayn
tbh man its not the way out. Really good ur doing mma and gymming idk man before suiciding consider just traveling around the world lulz
You don't have to pity me ..yes travellin the world is of course in my bucket list ..but i would just be increasing my suffering in this world by living longer ..30 years tops maybe 35 if i reach my dream of being a pro fighter

Last edited: