Stealing 25k loan fraud for an implant I don’t give a fuck

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
The only way for me to get the jawline I desire is a custom implant there is no other way I have no choice but to steal the loan and fuck whatever happens at this point I live with a narcissistic mom and am yelled at everyday all day abused mentally I can’t even trust her I finally fucking decided this is the best route nothing can be worse than my living situation and mental state right now

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11414, Deleted member 7785, NormieKilla and 10 others
The only way for me to get the jawline I desire is a custom implant there is no other way I have no choice but to steal the loan and fuck whatever happens at this point I live with a narcissistic mom and am yelled at everyday all day abused mentally I can’t even trust her I finally fucking decided this is the best route nothing can be worse than my living situation and mental state right now
Why don't you run illegal operations

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, datboijj, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Loan fraud is easy to not go to jail my plan is to declare bankruptcy so they can’t do shit and keep my jaw JFL

Will they use this comment in court?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, EverythingMaxxer, bugeye and 8 others
Loan fraud is easy to not go to jail my plan is to declare bankruptcy so they can’t do shit and keep my jaw JFL
I don't think jaw implants cost that much srs.. if u can find a person who can do this
iu

Then you are good

You can just get a loan, for around maybe 10k for jaw implants then do monthly installments over 6-7 years

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Fraud jawline with personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, quakociaptockh, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
Imagine them confiscating your implant :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, texascel, Deleted member 10172 and 3 others
They literally can’t do anything
Why don’t you try fillers first to see if having the jaw you want will have such an impact in your life before committing to do your plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
get it op

being a subhuman is worse than having debt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, EverythingMaxxer, datboijj and 2 others
-Steal Money
-Get surgery
-File for bankruptcy
-Win?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Gaia262
There gonna cut ur face open in court take out the implant and throw u in jail with a deformed face.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 10172 and ifyouwannabemylover
Are u sure ur jaw lacks mass or forward growth , because if it’s second bimax would be better

• +1
Fuark are they actually 25k? Guess I’m done after hair transplant then, can’t justify that.

• +1
Low inhib chad if you do it

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back