stealing from the store is so fun yall gotta try this

chudlite

chudlite

Gold
i love the adrenaline rush i get, it reminds me of primal times comparable to being chased by a hungry predator, it trigger fight or flight and i run so fast its amazing i love stealing from the store

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acion, Rea, MA_ascender and 22 others
What did you steal?

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, noobs and Imretarded?
Ngl I've thought about stealing from places just to see if I could get away with it but I'm too high inhib

What did you steal?
i steal medicine mostly cuz im a retarded teen and abuse whatever substances i can find as long its not a looksmin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, AutisticGymcel, iam good boy and 7 others
Ngl I've thought about stealing from places just to see if I could get away with it but I'm too high inhib
its fun as fuck you just grab whatever ur going to buy and calmly walk out the door instead ive never gotten caught

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
i love the adrenaline rush i get, it reminds me of primal times comparable to being chased by a hungry predator, it trigger fight or flight and i run so fast its amazing i love stealing from the store
Mirin low inhib jfllll :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and chudlite
Mirin low inhib jfllll :lul::lul::lul:
at first i was nervous as hell until i started shoplifting with this foid and ive slowly gotten addicted to shoplifting

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ineonx
You know it’s absolutely over if you are apprehended.

Also bet yo sick ass is stealing from pranesh’ newsagents and the like.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
at first i was nervous as hell until i started shoplifting with this foid and ive slowly gotten addicted to shoplifting
Fucking mirin bro I wanna try that shit with friends too, knowing my luck I would get immediately caught :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
well im an adult, and have responsibilities sooooo...

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Fucking mirin bro I wanna try that shit with friends too, knowing my luck I would get immediately caught :lul:
you should try its fun as hell just calmly walk out and once ur outside just fucking bolt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and ineonx
I’m ethnic the employees will be watching me as soon as I walk in

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Danish_Retard, zurzolo and 4 others
Girls love shoplifting,they just chick shit in their purses and dip

Girls love shoplifting,they just chick shit in their purses and dip
yeah that bitch got me hooked on shoplifting i remember she stole a bottle of benadryl and i got paranoid as shit wed get caught but the adrenaline rush was fun

Stealing and running is retarded
You gotta buy something but slip something else down your trousers

I'm against stealing, but if you choose to do so either way, at least steal from big businesses that do not care about few items

Don't be a dick and steal from some small shop in your city that barely earns enough to pay the rent 😔

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Race ?

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Danish_Retard, noobs and 2 others
you dont run until youre already outside, you calmly walk out and then jolt
Still retarded, then it's obvious you've stolen. Now you can't go back there either

Nigger wannabe

• +1
Reactions: noobs and chudlite
I'm against stealing, but if you choose to do so either way, at least steal from big businesses that do not care about few items

Don't be a dick and steal from some small shop in your city that barely earns enough to pay the rent 😔
yes bhai i only steal from big stores that wont even notice and i never steal anything too valuable only cheap things so i get the adrenaline rush

Why do you run retard just walk out

Are you a nigger? Niggers like to run when stealing, thats why its agitating when they do it

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and stevielake
Why do you run retard just walk out

Are you a nigger? Niggers like to run when stealing, thats why its agitating when they do it
you negroid read my other posts, i calmly walk out and only start running when im outside

blud put tic tacs in his pocket and thinks hes scarface

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing and MA_ascender
ive stolen from the same store so many times idek what u mean
I mean you're a faggot
If you're running it means they caught onto you and would recognise you when you next entered. Or are you running away from nobody?

yes bhai i only steal from big stores that wont even notice and i never steal anything too valuable only cheap things so i get the adrenaline rush
Just make sure you stop once the technology gets better, once ai is used on security cameras, you are fucked

Make sure you don't develop addiction

Big stores in some cities, you have to look at camera or the door won't even open 😔

you negroid read my other posts, i calmly walk out and only start running when im outside
You arent supposed run when you get outside either only 60iq apes do that

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Just make sure you stop once the technology gets better, once ai is used on security cameras, you are fucked

Make sure you don't develop addiction

Big stores in some cities, you have to look at camera or the door won't even open 😔
yes bhai like walmart is super advanced now i cant steal from there anymore but gas stations are free most of the time

they obviously know i stole might as well leave as soon as possible
Ive stolen hundreds of times and never been caught once dont know what type of stealing youre doing

I mean you're a faggot
If you're running it means they caught onto you and would recognise you when you next entered. Or are you running away from nobody?
it means i dont give a shit ive been stealing for the thrill since 2022 and never been caught so what i do has to work otherwise id of been caught by now

thats why i like hard drugs, i feel like a hunter and the biggest rush comes from picking up/ doing degen shit for fix

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
it means i dont give a shit ive been stealing for the thrill since 2022 and never been caught so what i do has to work otherwise id of been caught by now
They probably think you're homeless and are taking pity on you

All I'm asking is why are you running if they don't even notice you stealing?

They probably think you're homeless and are taking pity on you

All I'm asking is why are you running if they don't even notice you stealing?
adrenaline rush it just feels like the right thing to do

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and optimisticzoomer
aw shit i done got a 19% warning for this post:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and twojei
You're such a bad boy:ROFLMAO:

yall better bump my shit i got a warning over it