stealing from the store is so fun yall gotta try this

You know it’s absolutely over if you are apprehended.

Also bet yo sick ass is stealing from pranesh’ newsagents and the like.
Op needs to imagine the worst case scenario, a gay deviant security guard makes him fuck for his freedom and its all recorded and uploaded online later (its really over )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, noobs and chudlite
Op needs to imagine the worst case scenario, a gay deviant security guard makes him fuck for his freedom and its all recorded and uploaded online later (its really over )
id rope at that point tbh id rather spend a weekend in jail though which is the most i could get for stealing a little ass bottle of pills

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
ive been doing this with a friend for over a year, we always get those kinder chocolates or whatever, will do it tmr and record it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and chudlite
ive been doing this with a friend for over a year, we always get those kinder chocolates or whatever, will do it tmr and record it
jfl mods asked me to record myself returning the shit i stole for a 4% reduction to my points🤣

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, halloweed, noobs and 2 others
i love the adrenaline rush i get, it reminds me of primal times comparable to being chased by a hungry predator, it trigger fight or flight and i run so fast its amazing i love stealing from the store
Skin colour check?

adrenaline rush it just feels like the right thing to do
What if other people see you walk out normally and you just randomly start bolting, you don’t think that would raise any suspicion from the bystanders?

What if other people see you walk out normally and you just randomly start bolting, you don’t think that would raise any suspicion from the bystanders?
theyll just think im in a hurry or something

theyll just think im in a hurry or something
I still have questions if you don’t mind. Where do you put the items? Do you buy something at checkout to lower suspicions? Do they not have a small surveillance screen at the entrance of the shop like most stores do? Thats all for now

I still have questions if you don’t mind. Where do you put the items? Do you buy something at checkout to lower suspicions? Do they not have a small surveillance screen at the entrance of the shop like most stores do? Thats all for now
i hold the items in my hand or pocket and i just walk out normally like i would if i wasnt stealing

one of your ancestor procreated with a black man

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
not negroid but the next worst thing (latamcel)
Not surprising, I suppose you probably are living in the US.
Stealing shit won't make people there like your kind.
No wonder people are racist, act better for the sake of your race.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Not surprising, I suppose you probably are living in the US.
Stealing shit won't make people there like your kind.
No wonder people are racist, act better for the sake of your race.
you are right bhai maybe i shall change my ways although ive never actually experienced racism ever in real life, just online so im starting to feel as if it might just be a myth

you are right bhai maybe i shall change my ways although ive never actually experienced racism ever in real life, just online so im starting to feel as if it might just be a myth
The right (Including Trump, which is coming into office probably) has been advocating for deportation of immigrants like you who can't follow the rules and keep doing crime like stealing innocent honest shops.
Maybe if you want to be american, act like one.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
The right (Including Trump, which is coming into office probably) has been advocating for deportation of immigrants like you who can't follow the rules and keep doing crime like stealing innocent honest shops.
Maybe if you want to be american, act like one.
its okay bhai i have citizenship but i steal from big stores not small ones i doubt it really harms them at all

its okay bhai i have citizenship but i steal from big stores not small ones i doubt it really harms them at all
Stealing is always a uncivilized foolish behaviour. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Stealing is always a uncivilized foolish behaviour. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish.
you are right and im sorta grateful i live in america and not some 3rd world shithole, i shall change my ways bhai❤️ i might even start participating in local government

How bro when leave the store dont they buzz?

In my country, they would beat the shit out of you if they catch you...

It's fun until you get caught

i love the adrenaline rush i get, it reminds me of primal times comparable to being chased by a hungry predator, it trigger fight or flight and i run so fast its amazing i love stealing from the store
bump

Goin to jail or getting fined few hundred

For a 1$ pack of chips :lul::lul:

• +1
mirin if your not larping

• +1
yeah the consequences make the adrenaline pump even harder
u should record urself shooting niggers

EXTREME ADRENALINE

Mirin low inhib

Homo erectus trait

• +1
bump

yes bhai i only steal from big stores that wont even notice and i never steal anything too valuable only cheap things so i get the adrenaline rush
These stores have the technology to track you across locations and recognize your face. They build a case against you once you cross a certain amount of money stolen.

Its about time you stop this habit and find a better way to get an adrenaline rush. You're hurting your own self as much as you are causing outward harm.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
These stores have the technology to track you across locations and recognize your face. They build a case against you once you cross a certain amount of money stolen.

Its about time you stop this habit and find a better way to get an adrenaline rush. You're hurting your own self as much as you are causing outward harm.
yes bhai i do think my habit is harmful to myself and others i will look to quit and only steal when broke instead of for fun

• +1
Reactions: HelpfulBhai
zero stakes involved. op must live a sheltered life if this is what gets him going

that would stay on my record for the rest of my life ruining it
You'll never get a job at any place that deals mainly with money. Banks etc.
A guy i do some work for has a daughter who got a hired call after an interview and they later retracted their offer 2 days later because of her misdemeanor for stealing when she was younger. It's a crime of dishonesty so banks don't fuck around

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie