steaming face immediately before skincare (EVERYONE GTFIH)

ADOLESCENTCEL

ADOLESCENTCEL

Iron
While you can’t physically open your pores, steam loosens the shit inside them:feelsgood: meaning that in theory doing topical skincare immediately after would be most effective as the product can penetrate :forcedsmile: your skin more deeply :feelshah:

Will be trying this consistently for a couple weeks because why not :kys:

If you don’t have a steamer this has done the job for me:
IMG 2277

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
this incel smokes his face with boiling water jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, ascension and BimaxLaser
this will work if you use oil instead of water btw

Your idea about using steam to enhance the effectiveness of topical skincare products is rooted in some common skincare practices.

Thank you for this contribution and valuable thread to the community -- it does in fact work.

Your idea about using steam to enhance the effectiveness of topical skincare products is rooted in some common skincare practices.

Thank you for this contribution and valuable thread to the community -- it does in fact work.
Just wanted to share ky drawing bhai

• +1
Reactions: Wrecker
Just wanted to share ky drawing bhai
Nah bro I was being fr!! Epic drawing.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as sarcastic bro - I aint an asshole.

• +1
Reactions: ADOLESCENTCEL
While you can’t physically open your pores, steam loosens the shit inside them:feelsgood: meaning that in theory doing topical skincare immediately after would be most effective as the product can penetrate :forcedsmile: your skin more deeply :feelshah:

If you don’t have a steamer this has done the job for me:View attachment 3001620
wtf are these overused emojis to appear nt typical greycel jfl

If you don’t have a steamer this has done the job for me:View attachment 3001620
mirin the drawing btw :lul::lul::lul:

Wtf this is Bluepilled common knowledge. every fucking normie on the planet knows that a hot steamy shower opens up the pores

Wtf this is Bluepilled common knowledge. every fucking normie on the planet knows that a hot steamy shower opens up the pores
Yeah but has anyone fone it like the drawing tho bhai

Real skincare is a better diet and lifestyle. Take a look at any uncontacted tribes and or people who don’t live a western lifestyle and acne itself doesn’t exist to them.

Real skincare is a better diet and lifestyle. Take a look at any uncontacted tribes and or people who don’t live a western lifestyle and acne itself doesn’t exist to them.
Pbviously but were not uncontacted tribes

Pbviously but were not uncontacted tribes
Right. So copy their lifestyle if you really don't want to have acne, rather than using jewslop skin product #9 million that doesn't even work eat a healthy diet of animal product and vegetables.

Attachments

• pufagod.jpeg
    pufagod.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ADOLESCENTCEL
Right. So copy their lifestyle if you really don't want to have acne, rather than using jewslop skin product #9 million that doesn't even work eat a healthy diet of animal product and vegetables.
Obv but modern topical skincare also works on top of this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back