Stem Cell Therapy? Anyone know anything about it?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Being a bit at awe, at 53 year old Mike Tyson moving like a young beast and going beast crazy on the boxxing pads.

AND WHAT I SAW!!!!
That mofo is on fucking Stem Cell Therapy. see video below. (who knows, combined with TRT). Moves like a fucking young God at 53.
Anyone know anything about it? Legit for slowing aging??

lifespan.io/news/stem-cell-therapy-for-aging-frailty/

WTF.
Can this song become a reality for people whom can pony up the money to buy Stem Cell Therapy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I am doing research on it currently, mostly in the context of inducing chondrogensis in the bones. However, you can actually buy iPS cells and even somewhat genetically modify them from the internet but you have to be part of some sort of institution/company.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and eduardkoopman
I am doing research on it currently, mostly in the context of inducing chondrogensis in the bones. However, you can actually buy iPS cells and even somewhat genetically modify them from the internet but you have to be part of some sort of institution/company.
Keep us updated bro, what you find.
Lifefuel, for dudes that don't want life to be over past 35 or whatever the OVER agepill is for an individual.

• +1
Keep us updated bro, what you find.
Lifefuel, for dudes that don't want life to be over past 35 or whatever the OVER agepill is for an individual.
scientists have already turned a skin cell into a blood cell, so anything is possible, ofc the government is gonna suppress this for decades, so the real challenge is how aspie scientists can replicate this.
https://joshmitteldorf.scienceblog.com/ if anyone is interested in anti-aging, not only stuff about stem cells but a lot of other cool stuff

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3635, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
once i get a good job i will be bionic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 4053
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2506
Too bad you have to be elite to get access to this
I just checked what it moght costs

Stem cell therapy cost can range anywhere between $5000 - $50,000.

5da0f366f2531b1053e79826_The%20CMR%20Mind%20Map%20(2)_opt.png

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 4053
Thoughts on andrechronome

Too bad you have to be elite to get access to this

bionclecel
read an article on how to produce iPS cell culture so i will be trying to do that soon.

I just checked what it moght costs

Stem cell therapy cost can range anywhere between $5000 - $50,000.

5da0f366f2531b1053e79826_The%20CMR%20Mind%20Map%20(2)_opt.png

not if you do it yourself jfl

Thoughts on andrechronome
i did a quick search and i can only find consipracy theories?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3635
read an article on how to produce iPS cell culture so i will be trying to do that soon.

not if you do it yourself jfl

i did a quick search and i can only find consipracy theories?
Yeah they seem to be hiding most of the studies from the public one study done in 1967 had them use andrechronome on a rabbits ear and it regenerated

Yeah they seem to be hiding most of the studies from the public one study done in 1967 had them use andrechronome on a rabbits ear and it regenerated
probably a lot of other things that are more important to research

• +1