Stem cells that turn into new bone

zikzog

zikzog

🤔
The article
What do people think of this stuff and when it comes, how much it'll save people (I know it won't be here for at least the next 20 years but at least I have something when I'm older)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
The article
What do people think of this stuff and when it comes, how much it'll save people (I know it won't be here for at least the next 20 years but at least I have something when I'm older)
Found a better article

"This regenerative method, in simple terms, involves collecting bone marrow from the hip of the patient. These stem cells are expanded in laboratories located in Institute for Transfusion Medicine and Immunogenetic Ulm,Germany and Centre de Thérapie Cellulaire de Créteil, France. After two weeks, the mesenchymal stem cells are shipped to the clinical center. The cells mixed with biomaterials are grafted on maxillary and mandible bone ridges to increase their volume. On the control arm, autologous bone is harvested from the mandibular ramus and transplanted to the site of augmentation. A synthetic non-resorbable membrane is used to cover the grafts and to guide tissue regeneration."

Found a better article

"This regenerative method, in simple terms, involves collecting bone marrow from the hip of the patient. These stem cells are expanded in laboratories located in Institute for Transfusion Medicine and Immunogenetic Ulm,Germany and Centre de Thérapie Cellulaire de Créteil, France. After two weeks, the mesenchymal stem cells are shipped to the clinical center. The cells mixed with biomaterials are grafted on maxillary and mandible bone ridges to increase their volume. On the control arm, autologous bone is harvested from the mandibular ramus and transplanted to the site of augmentation. A synthetic non-resorbable membrane is used to cover the grafts and to guide tissue regeneration."
"The Maxibone clinical trial is taking on a broader dimension, which should lead to this regenerative method being marketed within four years. Medical imaging, direct measurements and histology of core biopsies before dental implants will ensure the
evaluation of bone regeneration"

Four years????

yeah thanks, , i will use this looksmaxing advice in 2056

• JFL
Reactions: zikzog