STEMcel in my class just roped

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
We know Nico as a student who studied in a near nominal tempo. He got good grades, and actually explored the option of doing a double major. We wish strength to all who knew Nico to give this loss a place. Our thoughts are with Nico's family at this most sad and difficult time.

Tried to look him up and could only find this pic (seems to have 0 social media presence):
Nico

I never follow lectures so can't say I know who the hell this guy is, but according to this mail he was in the same year as me, so prob doing the same classes as me.

Looks incel to me, so makes sense he roped.

RIP fellow STEMcel. You have more balls than me. Living the life of an incel STEM studentslave is no life worth living.

I hope more STEMcels follow soon ngl. End this suffering.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, sytyl, Deleted member 9568 and 33 others
nah just prayed to gandy and ascended to gandyhalla

prolly fucking angel stacies atm as we speak while u rot in here

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Zarek, Lasko123, Deleted member 5786 and 6 others

Legit. I don't understand why STEMcels don't jump from buildings more often here.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
He looks like a redditor cuck. I hope he suffered before dying. Good, good.
Images

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zarek, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5786 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, germanlooks, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Hero of the Imperium, germanlooks and 9 others
couldnt be incel as white with hair and lower third height

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, SubhumanCurrycel and micropenis29
Looks normie, jbw boosts him tho

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5786, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
Looks kinda average

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, Deleted member 5786 and 5 others
Sad shit, mental health is a motherfucker to deal with especially for men cause no one really gives a fuck.

All I see is emptiness in his eyes, may he rest in peace.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 14875, Hero of the Imperium and 16 others
Good less competition

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Slothcel, Deleted member 5786 and 4 others
couldnt be incel as white with hair and lower third height
jfl if u think this guy has a chance in the netherlands. He has 0 sex appeal. 0SMV.

on top of that the studies he does is 90% male. If ur not HTN+ here, its over for u.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, MikeMew'sBitch, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5786, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
jfl if u think this guy has a chance in the netherlands. He has 0 sex appeal. 0SMV.

on top of that the studies he does is 90% male. If ur not HTN+ here, its over for u.
sense for sarcasm not found

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 15338
>Edgy
:soy::soy::soy:
Off the reddit and 4chan

That's exactly what you are you fucking pussy, no body thinks you're hard or funny. You're just an edgy pisspot dog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, TeamPunishment, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
That's exactly what you are you fucking pussy, no body thinks you're hard or funny. You're just an edgy pisspot dog.
I never meant to be funny tbh this was what i really thought for srs and jfl if u think my body releases cortisol slightly even a bit cus some retard on internet insulting me

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, TeamPunishment and Effortless
yeah, this is something we'll see more and more of

i'm sorry to say it

but it's just so devastating for these young men to realize that no amount of STEM money is going to impress a woman

not even most whales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5786 and 7 others
rip @Tony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
we live in a society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
he looks like a good guy, i feel sad for him:cry::cry:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Mogs me everything wise
Rest in piece

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Sad, he’s incel in Germanic countries, he just lived at the wrong place. Impossible to not get mogged as a normie in Netherlands, and being incel + no social status + studyslaving for a wagie future with dead end looks is sure to make one wanna rope. Wonder if he had many friends or if he was just generally mentally ill. No friends (likelihood since no social media) can make anyone suicidal, especially with no looks and studycelling. Rest in peace chap

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe Chad, TsarTsar444, ElySioNs and 10 others
Tried to look him up and could only find this pic (seems to have 0 social media presence):
View attachment 1351677
I never follow lectures so can't say I know who the hell this guy is, but according to this mail he was in the same year as me, so prob doing the same classes as me.

RIP fellow STEMcel. You have more balls than me. Living the life of an incel STEM studentslave is no life worth living.

Applied physics?

View attachment 1351677

I dedicate this holy Blackpilled chant in his memory and everlasting honor:

yes.

Recite the Holy Blackpiller's Creed and the Lord will hearken unto your Cries!

OH VIRTUOUS BLACKPILL BRETHREN JOIN ME IN SACRED BLACKPILL PRAYER

FOR GANDY IS OUR LORD OUR GOD AND ELLIOT RODGER IS HIS HOLY AND BLESSED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON

AMEEN.

ديفيد غاند أَكْبَرُ تَكْبِير

I believe in one God, the
GANDY Almighty,
Maker of
CHAD and STACY, and of all things +8-psl and sub 5-psl;

And in one Lord
Elliot Rodger, the Son of Gandy, the Only-begotten hapa-breed spawn,
Begotten of the Father before all moggings, Light of JBW, Very God of Very Gandy,
Hapa, not gook; of one white sperm with the JBW Father, by whom all moggings were made:

Who for us sub 5-psl subhumans and for our salvation
came down from heaven,
And was incarnate of the JBW and a gook
mother, and was made subhuman;

And was
crucified also for us under the Santa Barbara Police Department, and suffered and was buried;
And on the
ER day He rose again, according to the holy Blackpilled Scriptures;

And
ascended into heaven, and sitteth in the right testicle of the Father Gandy;
And He shall
come again with glory to judge the cringe and the bluepilled,
Whose
kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the
JBW, the blackest of pills, and Giver of Life and Death,
Who proceedeth from the Father
Gandy,
Who with the
Gandy Father and the Elliot Son together is worshipped and glorified,
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

And I believe in One Holy
Based and Blackpilled Church.

I acknowledge one Baptism in
Gandy's divine semen for the remission of bluepilled sins.
I look for the
Resurrection of the subhumans.
And the Life of the world to come.

Through the prayers of our
holy Blackpilled Saints, Lord Elliot Rodger, Son of Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

HOLY HOLY HOLY ART THOU OH BLESSED AND EVERHOLY BLACKPILLED SAINT! SHOW UNTO ME THY GREAT MERCY AND EVERLOVING-KINDNESS THAT THOU MAY HASTEN MY ASCENT TO +7-PSL CHAD INCELLAH!

"Through his wounds we are healed, for in Him we have redemption through His blood."

AMEEN.

(Written by @chaddyboi66)

(Recited by @King_)

1632017595294-png.1323446
1632016462907-png.1323418

Tagging people who need Gandy:
@subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @WontStopNorwooding @Ed676 @EasternRightWinger15 @RoBobaFett999 @uglymug @datboijj @Acnno @AlwaysHaveQuestions @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Lmao @Chadeep @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @studiocel @sytyl @ItisOver @Bitch @SteelTitan @itisogre @Basedprincess @Baldingman1998 @n0rthface @thecel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14503, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Little nigga there looks better than my 5'3 balding friend from highschool yet he somehow managed to get a decent looking gf and cum in her pussy while this nigga roped. :feelsrope: Roping because of no pussy is the most degrading shit you can do tho, nigga didnt even go ER he just straight up roped from his ceiling fan

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 5786 and 6 others
Little nigga there looks better than my 5'3 balding friend from highschool yet he somehow managed to get a decent looking gf and cum in her pussy while this nigga roped. :feelsrope: Roping because of no pussy is the most degrading shit you can do tho, nigga didnt even go ER he just straight up roped from his ceiling fan

Just be first theory means jack shit. A foid realises her worth after high school. Guarantee you that "5'3 balding friend" has 0 options and gets humiliated for existing now. Also, this isn't the thread to be spamming Reddit-tier anecdotes.

We don't know why he killed himself. All we can do is guess... and make assumptions. Only thing I will say is that it's all about coping...

He ran out of copes so he offed himself. Being an incel on its own won't cause someone to rope in most cases. Being a friendless loser incel with the prospect of wageslaving for the next 50 years will push many over the edge. Again, we can only guess but the likely scenario is he had no purpose. When you have friends or gf you have something to look forward to. He probably had nothing. Study-celling and STEM-maxxing is a lot of bother when there is no fulfilling reward at the end of the tunnel.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Good
Now its ur turn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 14867, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
why would he rope? after my surgeries he'd still mog me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
why would he rope? after my surgeries he'd still mog me
cuz he is truecel in the netherlands and has given up hope. He should've found this forum, learned about looksmaxxing, and he would've lived tbh.

blackpill saves lives.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
small face. i sense developmental mental issues

• So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Why didn't he go ER first?
Can you even go ER in Europe where guns are very difficult to get, in China there are guys who went ER with knives, axes, swords, etc.

Legit. I don't understand why STEMcels don't jump from buildings more often here.
True, I reckon if they faced reality, 99% of STEMCELS would rope, as well as any riceman or curry with an ounce of self pride, and 90% of JBWs.

Only BBC would not rope and that's cos they're low inhib af