STEMCELS GTFIH MY TIKTOK FYP KEEPS SHOWING ME SUBHUMAN UNRELATED VIDEOS

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness

I got a new phone and EVERY SINGLE VIDEO ON MY FOR YOU PAGE has no correlation to me except for the fact that theyre in croatian.

And yes i tried to reset the fyp, use VPN and uninstall the app

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, hopecel, Sny and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ulose22, tigrxs, MoggerGaston and 2 others
i uninstalled tiktok after my fyp went to shit, it was showing me the same 4 topics over and over even doe i was trying to not engage with them

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
i uninstalled tiktok after my fyp went to shit, it was showing me the same 4 topics over and over even doe i was trying to not engage with them
Thats whats happening to me now.

Before i got this phone everything was good and it showed videos that I ACTUALLY FUCKING LIKED.

NOW ITS ALL JUST RANDOM BALKAN YOUNGCEL SUBHUMANS RAMBLING ABOUT RANDOM SHIT + WHORE FOIDS

This is fucking torture.:feelswhy:

Never consistently had tiktok for longer than a few days. The constant brainrot is a threat to my precious near optimal neurochemistry.

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22 and aspiringexcel
Bump @seethe @ReadBooksEveryday @Michael Myers HELP ME NIGGAS

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Subhuman

Subhuman

Subhuman

Subhuman

How the fuck can you be incel amongst these 'whites' son?
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, hopecel, Clown Show and 1 other person
View attachment 2896249
I got a new phone and EVERY SINGLE VIDEO ON MY FOR YOU PAGE has no correlation to me except for the fact that theyre in croatian.

And yes i tried to reset the fyp, use VPN and uninstall the app
That's tiktok for ya. I get Dutch tiktoks instead.

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Michael Myers and ReadBooksEveryday
But before i got a new phone my tiktok was mostly english gook related vids
Yeah I only follow non-Dutch people and I only search for non-Dutch tiktok videos yet I still get Dutch videos pushed down my throat. It's because of the Tiktok system.

• So Sad
Yeah I only follow non-Dutch people and I only search for non-Dutch tiktok videos yet I still get Dutch videos pushed down my throat. It's because of the Tiktok system.
Do u know how to get rid of that

Genuinely going insane bcs of it:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Michael Myers
Brutal

• So Sad
Do u know how to get rid of that
IIRC TikTok on mobile uses SIM card telemetry to determine your locale and will ignore your IP address completely. You can:
1. use a US card (this is easier with eSIMs)
2. use the web client and a VPN
3. get a modded mobile client on Android that bypasses these restrictions (TikTokMod from KDE Store or ReVanced TikTok from revanced dot net)

I'm not in the US right now but I get none of the local shit with this so I can vouch, although the third party APK mods are generally not something I would recommend wholeheartedly, install it on the fun secondary phone

SIM cards can also be spoofed but if you knew how then you wouldn't be stumped by this (it really shouldn't be harder than all the Tinder experiments you people post here lol)

Last edited:
  • +1