stemoxydine side effects ?

B

brrrap

Iron
I am planning to find an alternative to minoxidil, is stemoxydine good enough? and does it have any side effects?

thanks

I also would like to know. I know Minox shuts down collagen synthesis, but does Stemoxydine do it as well?

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife
No sides and also it is not as effective as minox, maybe add in dermaroller too. Why don't you wanna use minox?
Also u need to apply atleast 3 ml of stemox to get the benefits of it (that's how much they used on the studies)

• +1
Reactions: brrrap
No sides and also it is not as effective as minox, maybe add in dermaroller too. Why don't you wanna use minox?
Also u need to apply atleast 3 ml of stemox to get the benefits of it (that's how much they used on the studies)

Thanks for this, dont wanna use minox because of the collagen inhib side of it and yes i am using a dermaroller too, using the Dr Pen M8 that i just bought, 1.5 mm once a week

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You'll loose your hair

• JFL
Thanks for this, dont wanna use minox because of the collagen inhib side of it and yes i am using a dermaroller too, using the Dr Pen M8 that i just bought, 1.5 mm once a week
lol everything exepted minox is huge cope when it comes to growth stimulant and good luck handling stemoxydine awfull smell

• JFL

10:38

And also you can use stemoxydine and minoxidil together and get the benefits of both since they work differently

Welcome to the party
(the only party you'll ever be invited in, starting from today :lul:)

I also would like to know. I know Minox shuts down collagen synthesis, but does Stemoxydine do it as well?
My guess is yes. By seeing what it inhibits