stemoxydine side effects ?

B

brrrap

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Posts
126
Reputation
178
I am planning to find an alternative to minoxidil, is stemoxydine good enough? and does it have any side effects?

thanks
 
I also would like to know. I know Minox shuts down collagen synthesis, but does Stemoxydine do it as well?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: gymislife
No sides and also it is not as effective as minox, maybe add in dermaroller too. Why don't you wanna use minox?
Also u need to apply atleast 3 ml of stemox to get the benefits of it (that's how much they used on the studies)

 
  • +1
Reactions: brrrap
No sides and also it is not as effective as minox, maybe add in dermaroller too. Why don't you wanna use minox?
Also u need to apply atleast 3 ml of stemox to get the benefits of it (that's how much they used on the studies)


Thanks for this, dont wanna use minox because of the collagen inhib side of it and yes i am using a dermaroller too, using the Dr Pen M8 that i just bought, 1.5 mm once a week
 
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You'll loose your hair
 
  • JFL
Reactions: gymislife
Thanks for this, dont wanna use minox because of the collagen inhib side of it and yes i am using a dermaroller too, using the Dr Pen M8 that i just bought, 1.5 mm once a week
lol everything exepted minox is huge cope when it comes to growth stimulant and good luck handling stemoxydine awfull smell
 
  • JFL
Reactions: gymislife


10:38

And also you can use stemoxydine and minoxidil together and get the benefits of both since they work differently
 
Welcome to the party
(the only party you'll ever be invited in, starting from today :lul:)
 
I also would like to know. I know Minox shuts down collagen synthesis, but does Stemoxydine do it as well?
My guess is yes. By seeing what it inhibits
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
11
Views
91
Avagar Nexus
A
Bigclaviclejackson
Replies
1
Views
30
fattofat
fattofat
SimitSniper
Replies
12
Views
88
grymhackare
grymhackare
Abuery
Replies
10
Views
140
Abuery
Abuery
error64
Replies
3
Views
53
iq.
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top