Materials Science
Engineering
- Mechanical
- Aerospace
- Chemical
- Electrical
- Mining / Petroleum
Computer Science

A masters or doctorate will allow you to get into managerial and executive positions and earn millions. Or into high finance.

Who are 450 0

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, Hero of the Imperium, John124 and 7 others
@subhuman incel thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel and ChristianChad
Fuarking mirin' Ur advice lately brah keep up this shit

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

If you gained Motivation enroll in one of these Subjects and Master Them :

Medicine
Pharmacy
Materials Science
Engineering
- Mechanical
- Aerospace
- Chemical
- Electrical
- Mining / Petroleum
Computer Science

A masters or doctorate will allow you to get into managerial and executive positions and earn millions. Or into high finance.

View attachment 1336217

neet sounds more comfy
Fuarking mirin' Ur advice lately brah keep up this shit
Its cope

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PubertyMaxxer and subhuman incel

Medicine
Pharmacy
Materials Science
Engineering
- Mechanical
- Aerospace
- Chemical
- Electrical
- Mining / Petroleum
Computer Science

View attachment 1336217

im going into computer engineering, would i benefit more from electrical? Another route I could take is CS my brother works in the department at my college there.

• +1
what about math?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PubertyMaxxer
Elaborate? A Masters/Doctorate in STEM is the only thing that will allow you to found a (Scalable) company OR get a Managerial/Executive Position in an existing Company.

But muh Economics & Business :feelsuhh:

Economics is one of the worst majors ever ( comparable with gender studies) with 0 job opportunities DIRECTLY related to the degree. The learned theories are often unrealistic and too abstract for IRL application. A Business degree is only good if from a Top 20 Business School worldwide due to the connections. The content is very easy and can be learned within a few months or on the job.

Muh Law :feelsuhh:
IP Law and Medical Law are the only interesting fields of law and are exclusively entered by STEMcels. Working for the feminist government also is very cucked.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend and 3 others
what about math?
Don't recommend. Chose a degree that directly focuses on creating a commercial product. Obviously the type of person who achieves a math degree will be successful regardless but he still would profit more from a more practical degree like Software Engineering or Quantum Computer Engineering.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Fuck I wish I went down the stem path instead of law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PubertyMaxxer
cba

• +1
I am currently in stem and it is really hard.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: 189, .👽. and Deleted member 12669
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Never been tbh, I don’t live near one. Is it good?
It is not good, only 50 year old white women shop there. Cheaper supermarkets mog tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
This doesn't apply to the UK. People are doing degrees in classical literature and are getting top jobs at Investment banks etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, 6485b025t, Chadeep and 3 others
Just study what you’re interested in ngl

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and Deleted member 6963
This doesn't apply to the UK. People are doing degrees in classical literature and are getting top jobs at Investment banks etc.
Tell me who?

But the UK has a lot of jobs with nobody with the requirements for it most people in the UK work trade jobs

Yeah Because traditional finance doesn't require any IQ whatsoever.
Quantitative Hedgefunds are the exception here they recruit theoretical Computer Science & Stochastic Analysis PhDs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Deleted member 6128
I have a teacher who used to be a police officer and did a career change into a PE teacher keep in mind he never did a degree for anything to do with science or school

• +1
average doc here makes 600 euro a month , average developer probably more because of offshore companies . Kosovo, Balkans.

• +1
Elaborate? A Masters/Doctorate in STEM is the only thing that will allow you to found a (Scalable) company OR get a Managerial/Executive Position in an existing Company.

But muh Economics & Business :feelsuhh:

Economics is one of the worst majors ever ( comparable with gender studies) with 0 job opportunities DIRECTLY related to the degree. The learned theories are often unrealistic and too abstract for IRL application. A Business degree is only good if from a Top 20 Business School worldwide due to the connections. The content is very easy and can be learned within a few months or on the job.

Muh Law :feelsuhh:
IP Law and Medical Law are the only interesting fields of law and are exclusively entered by STEMcels. Working for the feminist government also is very cucked.
Everything u say is correct, coming from someone who (I think?) Is in the 1%

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and PubertyMaxxer
Everything u say is correct, coming from someone who (I think?) Is in the 1%
Could you give us insights about your education and career path?

tbh , dark web criminal max by being a drug vendor , or a darkweb admin . High risk high reward.

• +1
Unrelated to what hes saying, but he has the face that makes me want to put my foot through this guys head

• +1
Unrelated to what hes saying, but he has the face that makes me want to put my foot through this guys head
I have a similar face brutal

You are not making any million unless you are high IQ enough, and you arent. Most people are fit for manual labour.

• +1
Could you give us insights about your education and career path?
I'm by no means qualified, and am not particularly succesful, but what I would say, if you are going down the STEM route (or any route where less than 0.1% of people can do what you do) would be:

Never prioritise money, when considering competing offers, or deciding to leave a firm

When choosing an employer, choose the boss not the company

If you're in a company where it is not being recognised only 0.1% of people can do what you do, leave straight away, even if u have no back up

Don't bother getting into flexing, just do you, hustle, accumulate in silence

Save and invest like crazy

Make a network of people that doesn't necessarily have to be large, but that is full of people who appreciate you, and in turn are appreciated by important people. This is crucial, and make sure you look up and down in your network, you don't only need people who need you to do shit, you need people who are gonna do shit for u too!

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 6963 and PubertyMaxxer

Medicine
Pharmacy
Materials Science
Engineering
- Mechanical
- Aerospace
- Chemical
- Electrical
- Mining / Petroleum
Computer Science

View attachment 1336217

So LDARing makes you rich?

• +1
I already made this thread

• +1
dont go stem, better neet like @subhuman incel

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786