Steroid gains are forever

D

Deleted member 22627

Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
Yes you lose strength and size but the satellite cells you create during a cycle are forever.
I haven't roided in years and barely train but when I look back at images pre steroids I was absolutely pathetic compared to even know when barely working out whereas pre cycle I was training and eating like mad to get bigger.

I think I'm going to roid again to build more satellite cells.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, BoredPrince, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Stop larping about steroids and gym. Put your fishnets and heels back on and start servicing some BBC again

• JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, BongMog, User28823 and 10 others
Yes you lose strength and size but the satellite cells you create during a cycle are forever.
I haven't roided in years and barely train but when I look back at images pre steroids I was absolutely pathetic compared to even know when barely working out whereas pre cycle I was training and eating like mad to get bigger.

You got it wrong kid. The damages made to your body will be forever, on the other hands, your gains will disappear

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
You got it wrong kid. The damages made to your body will be forever, on the other hands, your gains will disappear
Arnold lost all his steroid gains within 10 years and he is kind of small now even for his age. So I don't buy the theory that those gains are forever.

If you want to maintain size you'll have to keep injecting for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Arnold lost all his steroid gains within 10 years and he is kind of small now even for his age. So I don't buy the theory that those gains are forever.

If you want to maintain size you'll have to keep injecting for the rest of your life.
You’ll be bigger than before cycle and you’ll have more permanent muscle cells.

Definitely, and regaining that mass will be easy if you ever start lifting again.

But you wont retain your cycle size once you've been away from the gym and away from gear for 5+ years. Maybe not even 2-3 years.

You'll be bigger than a natural who has worked out for 3+ years though and stay that way for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and BoredPrince
Stop larping about steroids and gym. Put your fishnets and heels back on and start servicing some BBC
I’ll slit your nigger throat you genetic trash shitskin

I’ll slit your nigger throat you genetic trash shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Elvisandreaa, 5.5psl and 2 others
tales from swedish cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and ascension

This place is destroyed by all you nasty fucking incel BBC obssessed shitskins. I can just picture you being some manlet recessed arab or curry shitskin dog sitting there talking shit about someone who could kill you in two seconds flat.

Also blocked. One less nigger shitskin BBC obsessed FAGGOT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 27224 and 1 other person
tales from swedish cuck
This place is destroyed by all you nasty fucking incel BBC obssessed shitskins. I can just picture you being some manlet recessed arab or curry shitskin dog sitting there talking shit about someone who could kill you in two seconds flat.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

Bbc

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, SoberAndRetarded, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person

Yep steroids and SARMs as well increase the number of nucleus in the muscle cells allowing them to grow bigger and recover faster, once you use them you'll literally have advantage for life over those who don't, even if you don't train

If you don't roidmax, are you even serious bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627