steroid question

Freud

Freud

Bronze
Wtf is mk677, do i need other roids to take it?
and, is their stuff similar to roids on amazon i can buy in pill or powder form

• JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23
mk677 is not a steroid

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and majesticincel
wtf is it and what does it do ive looked across forum and have yet to see any valuable info on what it IS
It doesnt do shit, you're better off not using it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTNcutecel, lebronjames23, watah and 1 other person
mk677 is a growth hormone secratogue, it's not a serm or sarm or roid.

buy roids from osgear.se for mk i recommend deus medical:
this brand is fucking goated

Attachments

• mk 677.jpg
    mk 677.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: android
mk677 is a growth hormone secratogue, it's not a serm or sarm or roid.

buy roids from osgear.se for mk i recommend deus medical:
this brand is fucking goated
Im 6'2 not looking for anything height related, maybe bone growth and muscle before i fully turn 18 with my little bit of puberty left

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Im 6'2 not looking for anything height related, maybe bone growth and muscle before i fully turn 18 with my little bit of puberty left
cute height, mk wont make u grow, i buy it just for the sleep and recovery benefits, thats all its good for, oh and appetite if your an auschwitz nigga

cute height, mk wont make u grow, i buy it just for the sleep and recovery benefits, thats all its good for, oh and appetite if your an auschwitz nigga
So you recommend? Anything else I can buy on amazon thats related to a "steroid"

Nah I live with my parents and theyre strict like jews and if a package delivered theyd open it before me. I also got caught doing coke so theyre schizo now
if you would want to, you would find a way
so many other options to deliver a package not specifficaly to your adress

mk667 is overrated shit. Just take Trenbolone. Much better results, it gives real benefits. And it is relatively researched.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
mk667 is overrated shit. Just take Trenbolone. Much better results, it gives real benefits. And it is relatively researched.
I am NOT blasting tren to get a pizza face and shorten my life span, just wondering if mgk is good for SOFTMAXXING

I am NOT blasting tren to get a pizza face and shorten my life span, just wondering if mgk is good for SOFTMAXXING
Any time you take drugs that change your body's biochemistry, it's a form of hardmaxxing. The Mk667 is simply ineffective. And Tren will not give you a pizza face if you use it alone with testosterone and ensure low estradiol levels. I know what I'm saying. Believe me.

Any time you take drugs that change your body's biochemistry, it's a form of hardmaxxing. The Mk667 is simply ineffective. And Tren will not give you a pizza face if you use it alone with testosterone and ensure low estradiol levels. I know what I'm saying. Believe me.
Bro is mk677 good or not, just answer. I can not do tren because i can not obtain it

Bro is mk677 good or not, just answer. I can not do tren because i can not obtain it
It won't do you any good unless you have hunger problems. Then it may give you a positive effect because it will increase the level of ghrelin, but it is still better to just take thyroid hormones. Much better hardmaxx than that overrated shit from shittok, mk677.

Knew a fellow gym rat who thought mk667 was a majic pill but in reality he died because he crashed his car but his physique was still shit