Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I might wanna do a
400mg test
200mg masteron
1000mcgram mt2
Cycle.

What could be some side effect i could encounter? And how can i prevent them from happening? Let me know

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and i_love_roosters
Hairloss. Take DUT AND RU on cycle

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and N1666
imo just do test only

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Zeta
Hair loss, Natural testosterone production stop's, castration, mental illness developing and lower intelligence, heart problem's (amplified if already a genetic history of heart conditions), Liver problems, Lose of youthful skin, the growing of potential tumors if prone to any cancer in the body, uncontrolled growth of insulin, Dialysis, and Gynecomastia.

Note: all these common symptoms I've listed are not 100% guaranteed you will get, these are just more common with steroid user's, some develop them, and some never develop any of them at all (but I would bet my left testicle one of those symptom's has occurred).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, nullandvoid, Zeta and 1 other person
Man fuck, ill just healthmaxx instead. Can’t afford all this bullshit lol

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I might wanna do a
400mg test
200mg masteron
1000mcgram mt2
Cycle.

What could be some side effect i could encounter? And how can i prevent them from happening? Let me know
More slays and a higher sense of superiority. You can prevent these side effects by not taking anything

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and moreroidsmoredates
I might wanna do a
400mg test
200mg masteron
1000mcgram mt2
Cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
how would any of these happen with test/mast? jfl.
was just talking about steroids as a whole and not specific ones like test which is decently safe besides raping your hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and socialcel
Man fuck, ill just healthmaxx instead. Can’t afford all this bullshit lol
Just stay natty lean dyel and maximise facial attractiveness which is helped by gymcelling naturally. Debloats your face hard

• +1
Reactions: Zeta