Steroid side effects are highllyyy overratedd

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Did test cycles, dianabol, tren, primobolan. Nothing happened. Yes. No side effects. Not even on the 12 week test enanthate 500 with 500 primobolan cycle ahahaha fucking retards scared to inject a needle. Got sperm checked and I was extremely fertile. After this I wanna do masteron but will probably do test anavar.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ragnar, MaestheticMaso, atlantean and 5 others
which is the best and safest for weight loss

Because you haven’t experienced the long term effects..

Because you haven’t experienced the long term effects..
I did 2 12 week testosterone enanthate 500 miligrams cycles.
Ostarine for a bit of accelerated muscle gain and fat loss works?
Well if ur saying the safest then its semaglutide cuts ur appetite but if u want the STRONGEST then its 2,4-DINITROPHENOL ALSO KNOWN AS THE STRONGEST FAT BURNER IN THE MARKET RAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I USED DNP BEFORE BHAII ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT FAT BURNERS I WILL ANSWER

I did 2 12 week testosterone enanthate 500 miligrams cycles.

Well if ur saying the safest then its semaglutide cuts ur appetite but if u want the STRONGEST then its 2,4-DINITROPHENOL ALSO KNOWN AS THE STRONGEST FAT BURNER IN THE MARKET RAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I USED DNP BEFORE BHAII ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT FAT BURNERS I WILL ANSWER
ive done dnp it made me feel like absolute shit, i couldnt get anything done . I only took low dose as well

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
ive done dnp it made me feel like absolute shit, i couldnt get anything done . I only took low dose as well
LOLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHA BRO DONT LIE WHERE THE FUCK DID U FIND DNP IN THE SLUMS OF INDIA LOOLLL. LOOK THE LOWEST DOSE OF DNP I USED WAS 100 AND HIGHEST 600 (THE ACTUAL HIGHEST WAS 800 BUT I PUKED THAT SHIT TO NOT DIE) AND I BURNED A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF FAT. I MEAN BURNING SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF FAT. BECAME SHREDDED.

@BrahminBoss I'm not trolling

TRT is the safest one, for building muscles and burning fat
FUCKING RETARD U CANT USE TESTOSTERONE WHILE BEING FAT. SINCE UR FAT = ESTROGEN ESTROGEN IS CREATED IN FAT TISSUE. TESTOSTERONE WHILE BEING FAT = ESTROGEN AROMATAZES MORE = GYNO AND OVERLY EMOTIONAL SOY CUCK

@BrahminBoss I'm not trolling

TRT is the safest one, for building muscles and burning fat
the esrogen control is a pain in the ass thats y i dont wanna do it

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and asdvek
LOLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHA BRO DONT LIE WHERE THE FUCK DID U FIND DNP IN THE SLUMS OF INDIA LOOLLL. LOOK THE LOWEST DOSE OF DNP I USED WAS 100 AND HIGHEST 600 (THE ACTUAL HIGHEST WAS 800 BUT I PUKED THAT SHIT TO NOT DIE) AND I BURNED A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF FAT. I MEAN BURNING SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF FAT. BECAME SHREDDED.
i know a few dealers here, i did 125 for a week and then 250 for a week, I burnt fat but felt like absolute garbage

I’m going back on DNP once my finals are done, DNP makes you feel like shit lol I was getting baked

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
true to an extent but there guys who started cycles with me ended up with horrible backne like his back was covered with acne
he wasnt even running a high dose just 500mg test
roidmaxxing is still genetics as you can { and most probably} end up being bald

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I’m going back on DNP once my finals are done, DNP makes you feel like shit lol I was getting baked
ig getting high on DNP can negate the dogshit mood? or it would be even worse?

FUCKING RETARD U CANT USE TESTOSTERONE WHILE BEING FAT. SINCE UR FAT = ESTROGEN ESTROGEN IS CREATED IN FAT TISSUE. TESTOSTERONE WHILE BEING FAT = ESTROGEN AROMATAZES MORE = GYNO AND OVERLY EMOTIONAL SOY CUCK
Same applies to all anabolic drugs you retard

With trt you just gotta manage your E levels

Same applies to all anabolic drugs you retard
yes i know you fucking retard. it does. thats why u dont use anything while being fat except for fat burners. and having higher testosterone will only burn insignificant amount of fat.

Did test cycles, dianabol, tren, primobolan. Nothing happened. Yes. No side effects. Not even on the 12 week test enanthate 500 with 500 primobolan cycle ahahaha fucking retards scared to inject a needle. Got sperm checked and I was extremely fertile. After this I wanna do masteron but will probably do test anavar.
Side effects don’t show up just after one cycle. Just wait for the tsnunami.

Side effects don’t show up just after one cycle. Just wait for the tsnunami.
the tsunami isn't coming since i stopped tren and now i will only use low dosage shit.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
yes i know you fucking retard. it does. thats why u dont use anything while being fat except for fat burners. and having higher testosterone will only burn insignificant amount of fat.
Then shut up nigga

If he's so desperate he can hop on trt, it's the safest one

Then shut up nigga

If he's so desperate he can hop on trt, it's the safest one
bro hes literally medically diagnosed obese lol trt wont do shit

bro hes literally medically diagnosed obese lol trt wont do shit
It will

It burns fat and builds muscle fast

Ofc it has side effects like all anabolic drugs but it's the safest and has the easiest side effects to manage.

• +1
It will

It burns fat and builds muscle fast

Ofc it has side effects like all anabolic drugs but it's the safest and has the easiest side effects to manage.
yes what do u think about anavar or masteron ?

also the cycle you are running is extremely retarded 200mg tren and 50mg dbol
im amazed you got no sides so far as your current test levels would be zero
and dbol bloats whereas tren shreds you completely opposite compounds

roid side effects are overblown by roid heads to prevent others from hopping on and to limit the competition. every potential side effect can be easily mitigated, just do regular blood work and roids are pretty safe

• +1
also the cycle you are running is extremely retarded 200mg tren and 50mg dbol
im amazed you got no sides so far as your current test levels would be zero
and dbol bloats whereas tren shreds you completely opposite compounds
thankfully no sides but it's normal since I haven't done it long enough yet to see any sides but I'm stopping tren anyway. what u think about anavar

roid side effects are overblown by roid heads to prevent others from hopping on and to limit the competition. every potential side effect can be easily mitigated, just do regular blood work and roids are pretty safe
are u on roids or planning to hop on? a basic test cycle is %100 safe tbh if regular blood work is being done and the shit needed was bought and researched beforehand

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
are u on roids or planning to hop on? a basic test cycle is %100 safe tbh if regular blood work is being done and the shit needed was bought and researched beforehand
yea i’m blasting rn 600mg test e 50mg anavar, 0 sides so far, have bloods in a few days so will see how my e2 levels are looking and will dose either primo or ai accordingly

• Love it
Show us ur physique lil bro