Steroid use is becoming the new normal?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
1/25 teens in high school are using steroids now? :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, RealSurgerymax and Lmao
just look at the fucking statistics of how much the testosterone levels has declined over the years, no wonder why people are feeling like absolute shit

no fucking wonder why there are so many high inhib teenagers nowadays that can't get girls, most teens are socially awkward, afraid of what other people think of them, can't make move on girls, and they have no idea why they cant attract girls :lul::lul: women are biology designed to like men with high testosterone, not low t beta cucks with good face that are often popular on tiktok, in real life they are absolute subhumans compared to men with high t.

roids are the key to success for many depressed incels, instead they focus on surgery which is JFL :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Gurthee_Dong, SAR and 2 others
just look at the fucking statistics of how much the testosterone levels has declined over the years, no wonder why people are feeling like absolute shit

no fucking wonder why there are so many high inhib teenagers nowadays that can't get girls, most teens are socially awkward, afraid of what other people think of them, can't make move on girls, and they have no idea why they cant attract girls :lul::lul: women are biology designed to like men with high testosterone, not low t beta cucks with good face that are often popular on tiktok, in real life they are absolute subhumans compared to men with high t.

roids are the key to success for many depressed incels, instead they focus on surgery which is JFL :lul:
u roid? i wanna start at 20 with 500 mg test/week.

im 17 and i have been roiding for a year straight on blast and cruise

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, DivineBeing and Deleted member 4614
u roid? i wanna start at 20 with 500 mg test/week.
not yet currently, starting very soon at 300mg /wk for 12 weeks in hope of avoiding AI, after 12 weeks i go to trt dosage at 150mg and then do blood work to see if i should lower or higher the dosage

im 19 years old, with good looking face but low t everywhere else

good luck to you bro, make sure that your prepared and have done all of the research thats necessary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
im 17 and i have been roiding for a year straight on blast and cruise
true fucking looksmaxxer, make sure to keep your estrogen balanced so you dont fuck up your height potential if you still have some growth left

whats your blast and cruise dosage?

not yet currently, starting very soon at 300mg /wk for 12 weeks in hope of avoiding AI, after 12 weeks i go to trt dosage at 150mg and then do blood work to see if i should lower or higher the dosage

im 19 years old, with good looking face but low t everywhere else

good luck to you bro, make sure that your prepared and have done all of the research thats necessary
redditors advise me against this idea cuz im too young. I think 500mg/week lifetime is impossible to do. Perhaps i will need low the dosage due to lipids and cardio protection.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
true fucking looksmaxxer, make sure to keep your estrogen balanced so you dont fuck up your height potential if you still have some growth left

whats your blast and cruise dosage?
right now im on 250 mg of test weekly and 75 mg of anadrol daily

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 16782
redditors advise me against this idea cuz im too young. I think 500mg/week lifetime is impossible to do. Perhaps i will need low the dosage due to lipids and cardio protection.
yeah /r/steroids recommend 500mg/week but thats seems way to overkill imo especially when ur goal is not 100% muscle building, side effects are higher.

also keep in mind a huge majority of redditors are complete fucking idiots that just copy what other people say when they have no knowledge themselves,often NPC americans tbh .

many recommends low test cycles to start with, imo you should do the same and then depending how you react to testosterone lower or up the dosage on your blasts

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 17244
yeah /r/steroids recommend 500mg/week but thats seems way to overkill imo especially when ur goal is not 100% muscle building, side effects are higher.

also keep in mind a huge majority of redditors are complete fucking idiots that just copy what other people say when they have no knowledge themselves,often NPC americans tbh .

many recommends low test cycles to start with, imo you should do the same and then depending how you react to testosterone lower or up the dosage on your blasts
so 250mg/week is good?

so 250mg/week is good?
Yeah around 250-300mg/week is a good to start with.

Greg Doucette and many other long time steroid users recommend to start at a low dosage for your first cycle.

• +1
Yeah around 250-300mg/week is a good to start with.

Greg Doucette and many other long time steroid users recommend to start at a low dosage for your first cycle.

what do you think about hgh?

what do you think about hgh?
I have no knowledge regarding HGH, but i have heard that its pretty much pointless to take it after puberty in terms of height growth.

• +1
I have no knowledge regarding HGH, but i have heard that its pretty much pointless to take it after puberty in terms of height growth.
any idea can injecting T aging skin faster?

best decision ever if u want to be 10% bf and have muscle

1/25 teens in high school are using steroids now? :hnghn:

Doubt it, at least that’s not been in line with my anecdotal experience, the best frame you’ll usually see on a high schooler is Brad Pitt in the fight club, everything else is just downright overweight, skinny fat or skinny.

any idea can injecting T aging skin faster?
T is antiaging because it promotes IGF-1. Testosterone in itself is also anti-aging and increases your collagen production. Your skin will look even better on Testosterone

• JFL
T is antiaging because it promotes IGF-1. Testosterone in itself is also anti-aging and increases your collagen production. Your skin will look even better on Testosterone
bullshit. I was roiding and it was a huge mistake