Performance Enhancing Drugs

M

movrax

Iron
starting a steroid cycle, you should carefully consider whether it's the right decision for you. Here are some things you should keep in mind:

1. Steroids are not recommended for anyone under the age of 25, as your frontal lobe is not fully developed.
  2. You should have a solid foundation in training, rest, and diet before considering steroids.
  3. Do extensive research on the topic, including reading articles and watching youtube videos from trusted sources.
  4. Determine which compounds you want to use, and make sure you understand their toxicity and how to structure the cycle.
  5. Be aware of aromatase and how to properly use an AI (aromatase inhibitor) during your cycle.
  6. Make sure you have a stable income or savings, as steroids can be expensive.
  7. Be prepared for the fact that many steroids on the market are not pure and may be laced with other substances.
  8. Consider working with a coach who specializes in steroid use, as they can provide guidance and support throughout the process.
  9. Make sure to get regular blood work done during your cycle, and let your coach analyze the results to ensure your health remains a top priority.
It's important to remember that steroid use should never be taken lightly, and there are significant risks involved. Always prioritize your health and well-being, and make sure you have a solid understanding of the risks and benefits before making a decision.
As for your first injection, it's important to start slow and gradually increase the dose over time. Make sure to watch videos and read articles on proper injection techniques and starting doses. It's also important to monitor your body's response to the steroids and make adjustments as needed. Always prioritize your health and safety, and make sure to work with a trusted coach or medical professional to ensure the best possible outcome.
Some good sources are:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real, RaidenJTR and Angutoid
water im going to blast steroids and hgh at 16 and not expect any consequences

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis and RaidenJTR
looks AI generated ngl

• +1
Reactions: vex
i let ai correct the sentences because its not my mother tongue bu trust me the advice is good
not bad for a first thread keep it going.
but advice 1,8 and 9 is SHIT considering that everyone here is under 25 and deff wont get a coach that supports teen using steroids jfl

not bad for a first thread keep it going.
but advice 1,8 and 9 is SHIT considering that everyone here is under 25 and deff wont get a coach that supports teen using steroids jfl
Yeah tho my thread is not advising to take steroids but rather trying to make people to reconsider. You shouldnt take hormones under 25 you should get a coach aswell and as i said its expensive as you need to get bloodwork done. I believe you shouldnt start before every step is taken

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real