Steroidcels GTFIH How to go from 15 percent body fat to 10?

S

strawberrymushroom

Banned
Don’t post any cope advice. I’ll inject anything and everything idgaf just trying to get as shredded and muscular and big as possible as fast as possible.

As everyone already knows here safety is for bitches copers and faggots and the way u look is what’s really important

Tag best sources for steroids Im thinking about running Testosterone and Masteron possibly Tren depending on the safety so let me know how safe that shit is. Is hcg wise to run too? Are all the supplies that I’ll need just syringes of multiple sizes and alcohol pads? I’ll also have aromasin on hand to control estrogen if needed. I’m also probably not going to pct and cruise instead let me know if that’s a good idea

As for hgh I’m gonna order the shit from QSC I’m desperate as fuck. Is there anything I should be aware of I know u have to reconstitute the vial and refrigerate to avoid degradation but should u also run insulin on it. How cope is mk and would that shit make u bloated and cause diabetes? I can post my nutrition and diet in another thread but I’ll also add it here

Diet
Cheese Pizza
Orange juice
Core Power protein shake
Sparkling ice water
Water
Ice cream
More pizza
Container of egg whites drink
Carbonated water
Sparkling ice - same 1
Geek yogurt
Pizza
Beef
Orange juice
Milk
50k ius Vit d
Orange juice

I also have McDonald’s every other day or every three days. I also at times treat myself to a tuna smoothie. I would be open to adding coffee or cigarettes to my diet if necessary

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Donkeyballs
Don’t post any cope advice. I’ll inject anything and everything idgaf just trying to get as shredded and muscular and big as possible as fast as possible.

As everyone already knows here safety is for bitches copers and faggots and the way u look is what’s really important

Tag best sources for steroids Im thinking about running Testosterone and Masteron possibly Tren depending on the safety so let me know how safe that shit is. Is hcg wise to run too? Are all the supplies that I’ll need just syringes of multiple sizes and alcohol pads? I’ll also have aromasin on hand to control estrogen if needed. I’m also probably not going to pct and cruise instead let me know if that’s a good idea

As for hgh I’m gonna order the shit from QSC I’m desperate as fuck. Is there anything I should be aware of I know u have to reconstitute the vial and refrigerate to avoid degradation but should u also run insulin on it. How cope is mk and would that shit make u bloated and cause diabetes? I can post my nutrition and diet in another thread but I’ll also add it here

Diet
Cheese Pizza
Orange juice
Core Power protein shake
Sparkling ice water
Water
Ice cream
More pizza
Carbonated water
Sparkling ice - same 1
Geek yogurt
Pizza
Beef
Orange juice
Milk
50k ius Vit d
Orange juice

I also have McDonald’s every other day or every three days. I also at times treat myself to a tuna smoothie. I would be open to adding coffee or cigarettes to my diet if necessary
Tik Tok Wow GIF

What's ur BF% rn?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, TheRagingBull, strawberrymushroom and 1 other person
Idk just eat less or something or you really weally want to use peptides?
(dont forget to like my post)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 56068 and strawberrymushroom
Idk just eat less or something or you really weally want to use peptides?
(dont forget to like my post)
I want to do everything. If I eat less that’ll just Twinkafy me.

Running the dht shit should make my voice deeper give a stronger brow ridge and jaw make clavicles and frame stronger all that shit

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
what does roids have to do with getting lean? Put down the fork and have some self control

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and Typhon
I want to do everything. If I eat less that’ll just Twinkafy me.

Running the dht shit should make my voice deeper give a stronger brow ridge and jaw make clavicles and frame stronger all that shit
Alright so things like HGH which you are planning to take are going to accelerate metabolism for example, but since you plan on still eating more there is also more fat loss pharmaceuticals like the following:

T3/T4 (preferybly T3)
These are thyroid hormones and they will not only cause fat loss but will aid you in your path of anabolism and growth in various aspects.

Selank
It prevents the accumulation of body fat.

Melanotan 1

It promotes the oxidation of fatty acids by muscle and burns fat cells

Pinealon

It boosts levels of Irisin. Irisin is released during exercise normally and it turns white adipose tissue (which stores fat) into brown adipose tissue (which burns fat to generate heat).

Tesamorelin
It reduces lipodystrophy in visceral adipose tissue, liver fat, and epicardial fat.
And it is actually a synethic form of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) which will help you with your goals.
It is primarily used for the treatment of HIV-associated lipodystrophy, a condition characterized by abnormal fat distribution in individuals with HIV who are receiving antiretroviral therapy.

BPC-157
Supports metabolic processes that are crucial for fat loss. Also has various other benefits including wound healing, tissue repair, and gastrointestinal issues.

You can find most of these here btw:

Theres also a lot other more but they also have adverse effects on your goals like a lesser appetite or higher insulin sensitivity which in not bad but impedes you on your goals by reducing insulin, igf1 for example and since you are already comtemplating on taking insulin I did not include them

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
what does roids have to do with getting lean? Put down the fork and have some self control
Bros name is primo maxxer and is trying to tell me to starve myself like an abused dog.

Cuz I’ll drop weight and be a lanklet. I’m trying to actually put on like 35 pounds of lean muscle so I can rail some bitch and all that

Thanks bro. U on cycle rn? I’m thinking of ordering testosterone and hcg from QSC rn to start with what u think
Im on cycle but considering permablast, 500mg test e a week is the perfect starting cycle

• +1
Im on cycle but considering permablast, 500mg test e a week is the perfect starting cycle
Fr how many weeks so far and how much mass have u gained?

Is there a point to get off if u run hcg?

I’ll run that then at 560 so I can do .2 at 40 mg a day. I’ve read hcg automatically makes ur dick bigger so gonna be slanging

Fr how many weeks so far and how much mass have u gained?

Is there a point to get off if u run hcg?

I’ll run that then at 560 so I can do .2 at 40 mg a day. I’ve read hcg automatically makes ur dick bigger so gonna be slanging
I’ve been on for 6 weeks but test takes a while to kick in so very minimal gains in the beginning. I’m using 200 iu of hcg per day till I decide to come off.

• +1

Diet
Cheese Pizza
Orange juice
Core Power protein shake
Sparkling ice water
Water
Ice cream
More pizza
Carbonated water
Sparkling ice - same 1
Geek yogurt
Pizza
Beef
Orange juice
Milk
50k ius Vit d
Orange juice

t3 t4 and clen will get you right

Diet
Cheese Pizza
Orange juice
Core Power protein shake
Sparkling ice water
Water
Ice cream
More pizza
Carbonated water
Sparkling ice - same 1
Geek yogurt
Pizza
Beef
Orange juice
Milk
50k ius Vit d
Orange juice

Awful diet probably awful physique + you don’t know how to train and you want steroids ☠️

Diet
Cheese Pizza
Orange juice
Core Power protein shake
Sparkling ice water
Water
Ice cream
More pizza
Carbonated water
Sparkling ice - same 1
Geek yogurt
Pizza
Beef
Orange juice
Milk
50k ius Vit d
Orange juice

Cardarine

I’ve been on for 6 weeks but test takes a while to kick in so very minimal gains in the beginning. I’m using 200 iu of hcg per day till I decide to come off.
Did u buy oil or powder. Do they sell hcg too

Last edited:
Bruh just eat at 500 cal deficit till you reach 10%, it won't take long

• +1
Bruh just eat at 500 cal deficit till you reach 10%, it won't take long
Doing that rn probably should be there by end of next week. Probably still gonna inject purely for the testosterone increase and potential facial changes since it’s probably not likely to have 1000+ naturally

Doing that rn probably should be there by end of next week. Probably still gonna inject purely for the testosterone increase and potential facial changes since it’s probably not likely to have 1000+ naturally
And what after that? What exactly is your plan

Who the fuck knows but if I don’t do it what’s the plan either way
Just continue to fucking cut? If you start randomly injecting, it wont do ANYTHING for you, only downsides. You have to do a proper cycle and proper PCT and have optimal training and diet for it to have an effect and even then, you will lose hair, get some kind of acne probably and lose your natural testosterone so your balls will be smaller. If you stop, you will lose most of your gains if you dont do everything properly but still get the sides plus your hormones will be crashed for weeks, if not months. Does this sound like it worth it, just because you are too impatient to lose a few % of bodyfat?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and strawberrymushroom
In fact, with injecting and then hormone recovery after you stop, you would spend a lot more time than if you just cutted for like a month jfl.

In fact, with injecting and then hormone recovery after you stop, you would spend a lot more time than if you just cutted for like a month jfl.
I’m gonna cruise but if I don’t do it rn it’ll have less of an effect later on and testosterone would only really be able to be used for anabolism

Last edited:
If your primary goal is fat loss, steroids are not worth it. Even coffee probably has the same fat loss effect as some steroid. The only ones that are worth it during are cut are DHT derivates like anavar, masteron and tren but you would need a test base for it and they fuck with your hair. Purely from a holistic looksmaxxing viewpoint, they are not worth it and a body at natty limit is enough for 99% of women. I'd say the drug with the mildest side effects is Anavar, but you also need a test base for it and can only run it for like 6 weeks. Don't take it if you have kidney problems.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and strawberrymushroom
If your primary goal is fat loss, steroids are not worth it. Even coffee probably has the same fat loss effect as some steroid. The only ones that are worth it during are cut are DHT derivates like anavar, masteron and tren but you would need a test base for it and they fuck with your hair. Purely from a holistic looksmaxxing viewpoint, they are not worth it and a body at natty limit is enough for 99% of women. I'd say the drug with the mildest side effects is Anavar, but you also need a test base for it and can only run it for like 6 weeks. Don't take it if you have kidney problems.
Easily worth it ogre or death

Just eat less. If you dont have the discipline for that, I will see you in a couple of months whining that you regret it
Jfl bros trying to make me look like a faggot plus I’m gonna lean out before anyways so there’s minimal aromatization and avoid most of the sides and hair loss is probably caused more from high prolactin than dht

Last edited: