Steroidify.com or Goroids.com reviews??

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
Read mixed reviews don't want to get scammed

Buy off dark web or scam

I found dark web sites that are even worse scams like steroidking.onion
There’s legit markets just gotta find em and buy bitcoin properly to make it untraceable, which u can also find a guide on.

There’s legit markets just gotta find em and buy bitcoin properly to make it untraceable, which u can also find a guide on.

You have to use bitcoin even on the surface web sites I listed and I bought some.

They ship international and I heard from lots of people theres a 1% chance of interception. If it gets seized by customs you just get seizure letter in the mail jfl

You have to use bitcoin even on the surface web sites I listed and I bought some.

They ship international and I heard from lots of people theres a 1% chance of interception. If it gets seized by customs you just get seizure letter in the mail jfl
Buying illegal drugs on the surface web sounds totally legit and safe. Good luck bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10142 and Hepatologyscribe
Buying illegal drugs on the surface web sounds totally legit and safe. Good luck bro
So does posting about how to buy illegal drugs on a looksmaxxing themed honeypot site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
So does posting about how to buy illegal drugs on a looksmaxxing themed honeypot site.
When did I say how to buy illegal drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Hepatologyscribe

Lol, who is telling you that? The same retards profiting from this enterprise?

It depends entirely on the country and how efficient your customs agents are. when I was in australia, the success rate was about 50%, which i could personally attend to having, 4 packages received over the years and 4 intercepted with love letters, and a final one from the police telling me not to do it again or else.

1%? lmfao. Maybe if you were ordering to the democratic republic of congo or some other country that has lazy niggers for customs agents.

Lol, who is telling you that? The same retards profiting from this enterprise?

It depends entirely on the country and how efficient your customs agents are. when I was in australia, the success rate was about 50%, which i could personally attend to having, 4 packages received over the years and 4 intercepted with love letters, and a final one from the police telling me not to do it again or else.

1%? lmfao. Maybe if you were ordering to the democratic republic of congo or some other country that has lazy workers for customs agents.

LMAO thanks for response.

I read it at Meso but they havent approved my account there www.thinksteroids.com

it is exactly as safe as ordering over the dark web. What kids dont seem to get through their thick skulls is that the point of failure with drug delivery is the mail system, not whatever platform you use to get into contact with a drug dealer. It is always and forever will be, the mail system, that either catches or doesn't catch people ordering drugs to their residences. Its the exact same system, whether you literally send an email to some faggot in wyoming and pay with paypal, or you use some DMN with encrypted chat to contact steroidking420 and pay him in bitcoin. the exact same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and Hepatologyscribe
Bump

They also sell HGH and things that arent roids

You won't be "scammed" on Steroidify, no one here knows what they're talking about. As for the safety aspect, well that's a different conversation and a decision you'll have to make for yourself depending on where you live

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
steroid source talk or eroids legit

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
What is you input on steroidify?/GoRoids?

I dont know about those. Ive been out of the game for a long time. But I'd be willing to blindly bet that you can trace all these sites back to just a handful of individuals. IOW: they're all the same. These people all pretend to be competing enterprises but its like 3 or 4 big european crime syndicates and then a bunch of individual bottom feeders. Everyone scratches eachothers backs.

• +1
Reactions: Unbound and Hepatologyscribe
I dont know about those. Ive been out of the game for a long time. But I'd be willing to blindly bet that you can trace all these sites back to just a handful of individuals. IOW: they're all the same. These people all pretend to be competing enterprises but its like 3 or 4 big european crime syndicates and then a bunch of individual bottom feeders. Everyone scratches eachothers backs.

Ty