Steroids acne preventing

X

xico32

Iron
How possible it is to get face acne if you take 350mg - 500mg test a week with Aromasin. I‘m not prone to back acne or something and never had a pimple there however I had a really small acne in face in teens. Is it likely I get a bad breakout and how to prevent. Don‘t advice me Sarms instead

it's possible, not probable if you practice good hygeine, avoid high GI/processed foods, relatively lean, have estrogen under control. It really comes down to genetics for the most part but if good estrogen control will take care of it.

• +1
Reactions: xico32
low dose accutane

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
Isn‘t it just too harsh? Can Retin A used instead?
Either should work well with the correct dosage. I would start with 0.025% Retin-A applied to the acne prone areas. If you decide to do accutane start with 10mg/day. The main side-effect with both is dryness.

Yes it's too harsh. Don't nuke your skin with isotretinoin unless you actually need to. If you're really worried, start with low dose tretinoin.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
thats why i said low dose

i use retin a and it doesnt help with acne as much as i assume accutane would

i use retin a and it doesnt help with acne as much as i assume accutane would
What strength are you using? Accutane would likely help more, yes. But equally, unless you actually need it, don't go on it.

What strength are you using? Accutane would likely help more, yes. But equally, unless you actually need it, don't go on it.
.0025 now im at .01

Last edited:
How long have you been using 0.1% for? And how often?

Are you using anything else like salicylic or azelaic acid alongside it?
Like a month, my skin has been looking pretty damn good lately

Yes I use both. Azlaeic acid is godsend for hyperpigmentation

WASH.

most "roid induced" acne is because the sebaceous glands are androgen sensitive. you just have to wash slightly more to offset the extra sebum (oil that causes acne).