Steroids are by far the best recreational drugs that exists

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Imagine being a coke or a heroin addict, you get the benefits for such a small amount of time and everytime you take them you become weaker and then they start to make you addicted and you need them to feel normal so you dont get a high no more.
with roids i feel so horny daily, so energetic, so fucking strong and i look like a beast!!! i feel in a constant high euphoric and hypersexual wanting to fight males, test my strenght and having insane sex drive and becoming a sex god with huge forever lasting boners,and the effects gets better day by day, women want to fuck me now more then ever, people pay me to coach them, males talk about my physique and respect me more, even my family respects me more bcs of my physique.
both steroid users and other drugs users are low class junkies and will have negative health consequences, but steroids are way better in terms of well being and quality of life.

The 3 deadliest drugs in America are legal - Vox

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, BrahminBoss, <6PSLcel and 3 others
tagging roiders: @PsychoDsk @Blackgymmax @WishIwasChico @socialcel @Typhon

I wish roids made me feel like that, besides strength and muscle gains they have no effect on my mental state or libido

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
what u using rn

i think roids + amphetamines = success

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Khat leaves mog

I WANT TO ROIIIIIIIID