Steroids at 19

st.hamudi but 6‘5

st.hamudi but 6‘5

tyronejeet master race - smv higher than maher
Im 19, 6‘5, and relatively low body fat

I want to go on an 8 week cycle with 6IU hgh daily, dht cream (selfmade with dsmo and androstanolone), hcg for my balls and 1-3 ml Testosterone base solution on my balls (selfmade with micronized test base powder) for balance.

i got my infos/the cycle from this thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...d-growth-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/

obviously im not going for height since im 19 and already tall 1 inch would be cool tho.

mainly im going for facial bone growth and dimorphism. ofc im gonna gymmaxx so the gear isn’t wasted

my questions are: do i need a pct? if yes how exactly im doing that, is dsmo enough or do i need more stuff for selfmade solutions?, are 8 weeks enough?

I have a few more but that would make it for the beginning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Red Fox, SkullDynamics, Deleted member 27635 and 2 others
why do all that when you could do sarms? 6iu hGH will make your soft tissue areas like nose and ears grow bigger unproportionally, and overuse of DHT gel i believe will just turn into estrogen. Legit just do fucking rad-140, enclomiphene, or just straight TRT. and stop rubbing shit on your balls, just inject it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Glacier, kebab and 6 others
Do not take hgh. I have a list of schizo posts when I was crazing about hgh and evey1 warned me id grow a goblin nose and monkey ears. Weeks later I see a thread of a young guy using hgh and it turned him into a jew overnight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 27635, slavicpsycho and 4 others

I want to go on an 8 week cycle with 6IU hgh daily, dht cream (selfmade with dsmo and androstanolone), hcg for my balls and 1-3 ml Testosterone base solution on my balls (selfmade with micronized test base powder) for balance.

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...d-growth-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/

obviously im not going for height since im 19 and already tall 1 inch would be cool tho.

mainly im going for facial bone growth and dimorphism. ofc im gonna gymmaxx so the gear isn’t wasted

my questions are: do i need a pct? if yes how exactly im doing that, is dsmo enough or do i need more stuff for selfmade solutions?, are 8 weeks enough?

M8 I would do it now tbqh 65 is chad tier hieght for roids

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
why do all that when you could do sarms? 6iu hGH will make your soft tissue areas like nose and ears grow bigger unproportionally, and overuse of DHT gel i believe will just turn into estrogen. Legit just do fucking rad-140, enclomiphene, or just straight TRT. and stop rubbing shit on your balls, just inject it
trt has negative loopback can u tell me more about rad140 and enclomiphene what exactly does that to my body i want dimporphism and probably bone growth nose growth would be bad but im considering rhino anyway

the dht thing u said is bullshit btw

Do not take hgh. I have a list of schizo posts when I was crazing about hgh and evey1 warned me id grow a goblin nose and monkey ears. Weeks later I see a thread of a young guy using hgh and it turned him into a jew overnight
can‘t tell if you are playing or serious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51098, kebab, Deleted member 27635 and 1 other person
Can you link that thread please.

Just take straight up testosterone if you’re going to crash hpta. What do you look like? You prob don’t need hgh

DHT depends on concentration, even if it gets converted he could just use an AI

• +1
I thought DHT didnt convert into estrogen
trt has negative loopback can u tell me more about rad140 and enclomiphene what exactly does that to my body i want dimporphism and probably bone growth nose growth would be bad but im considering rhino anyway

the dht thing u said is bullshit btw
i was thinking about DHEA, thats my fault. sorry

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 3105
  • +1
  • +1

yea to showcase
do i lack bones? could i profit from dht and hgh? would roids ascend me?

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pentamogged9000
By my standards you are recessed, but less than the average. You look fine
anyways my question is would i profit from roids in terms of facial appearance / is it a good idea to blast in my case

im 17 and imma hop on test and mk677 and aromasin soon. I would also add CJC dac but its expensive.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
im 17 and imma hop on test and mk677 and aromasin soon. I would also add CJC dac but its expensive.
it’s not thaat expensive u just need the right source

just take up mma or some other fighting sport

some nolva would be enough for pct, weird cycle though

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
  • +1
Yes but thank god i didnt. It is rare to not grow a jewish nose and monkey ears when on hgh. I dont know about igf 1 tho
igf1 cycle without hgh would be interesting if it doesn’t have the jew nose effect

some nolva would be enough for pct, weird cycle though
it sounds weird cause its not for muscle growth just for facial appearance in terms of bones and dimorphism through hgh and dht

the test is there just so I don’t crush my e2 levels and hcg for easier pct

yea to showcase
do i lack bones? could i profit from dht and hgh? would roids ascend me?

Yh better stay off hgh with this big wide ass nose. Shit will only get worse. No lack of bones tho

Yh better stay off hgh with this big wide ass nose. Shit will only get worse. No lack of bones tho
If it gives me height I'll take it and I'll do a rhino later on

Why is he doing hgh jfl he mogs 99% of people. I'm 6'0 and I just wanna get to 6'2-3
idk he retard if he rlly gon do it
and in your case is def worth it

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
obviously im gonna slim my nose a bit down

apparently crystal cortisone injection into the nose is a good non surgical way to do that ofc from a doctor

idk about rhino yet we‘ll see

cause i want a more prominent / wider jaw and more prominent cheekbones / zygos

what else should i run for my goals
Since you old enough just inject test or use rad140
Hgh will probably make jaw bigger but in the ogre way

• +1
just inject test or use rad140
i just keep hearing rad140 but who knows if that peptide is actually effective
are the side effects worse? what exactly does is it different to test and
isn’t test more useful?

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
i just keep hearing rad140 but who knows if that peptide is actually effective
are the side effects worse? what exactly does is it different to test and
isn’t test more useful?
Rad140 thats a sarm like mk667 , but mk boosting hgh and red140 test. Tbh useless if you gon inject straight test

Being this tall might suggest you are feminine af and also you said you need dimorphism. Check for XXY

Being this tall might suggest you are feminine af and also you said you need dimorphism. Check for XXY
u can see my face in the thread im definitely not feminine at all
just want to boost my looks

Don't have a clue
its has dimorphic effects but not anabolic
5x-10x stronger than test but it doesn’t fuck you up that much
idk if i should blast straight test or just use dht