Steroids at 19

i just keep hearing rad140 but who knows if that peptide is actually effective
are the side effects worse? what exactly does is it different to test and
isn’t test more useful?
Yes it's useful. mostly partner it with Mk677

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Im 19, 6‘5, and relatively low body fat

I want to go on an 8 week cycle with 6IU hgh daily, dht cream (selfmade with dsmo and androstanolone), hcg for my balls and 1-3 ml Testosterone base solution on my balls (selfmade with micronized test base powder) for balance.

i got my infos/the cycle from this thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...d-growth-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/

obviously im not going for height since im 19 and already tall 1 inch would be cool tho.

mainly im going for facial bone growth and dimorphism. ofc im gonna gymmaxx so the gear isn’t wasted

my questions are: do i need a pct? if yes how exactly im doing that, is dsmo enough or do i need more stuff for selfmade solutions?, are 8 weeks enough?

I have a few more but that would make it for the beginning
Take PCT after the 2 weeks cycle. 8 weeks should be enough

• +1
Do not take hgh. I have a list of schizo posts when I was crazing about hgh and evey1 warned me id grow a goblin nose and monkey ears. Weeks later I see a thread of a young guy using hgh and it turned him into a jew overnight
Samme apply for MK?

why do all that when you could do sarms? 6iu hGH will make your soft tissue areas like nose and ears grow bigger unproportionally, and overuse of DHT gel i believe will just turn into estrogen. Legit just do fucking rad-140, enclomiphene, or just straight TRT. and stop rubbing shit on your balls, just inject it
Most retarded comment I've read on this forum JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: awesomemc101 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
elaborate
DHT doesnt convert into estradiol. Doing sarms for facial dimorphism is retarded due to sarms being SELECTIVE androgen receptor modulators. Enclo is cope. TRT at 19? JFL. Nigga just blast testosterone.

DHT doesnt convert into estradiol. Doing sarms for facial dimorphism is retarded due to sarms being SELECTIVE androgen receptor modulators. Enclo is cope. TRT at 19? JFL. Nigga just blast testosterone.
yea he was talkin bs

so how much weeks and how much mg would u recommend
also what should i add to the cycle
and how should i approach the pct

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
yea he was talkin bs

so how much weeks and how much mg would u recommend
also what should i add to the cycle
and how should i approach the pct
16 weeks at a time. Blast testosterone enanthate at 600mg per week. Add a DHT derivative like oxandrolone, optimally. Low dose an AI. You won't really need HGH. Focus on protein.
For pct stick to HCG and nolvadex.
Follow a classic pct protocol.

• Love it
16 weeks at a time. Blast testosterone enanthate at 600mg per week. Add a DHT derivative like oxandrolone, optimally. Low dose an AI. You won't really need HGH. Focus on protein.
appreciate the effort

1. question: will that cycle fuck me up when i end it (im just planing 1 cycle don’t want to blast lifetime)
the thing is i do mma and don’t want to shrink like a bitch after cycle (also get weaker)

2. question: should i use AI right away? since it’s 16 weeks that kinda seems a long time and sounds dangerous. someone told me to keep it and only use it when i have signs of gyno

3. question: anavar isn’t dangerous right? and what is the purpose of mixing it in the cycle

4. question: i had acne when i was 15-18 now it’s gotten weaker at 19 will the cycle fuck my skin up completely? what can i do against it

5. question: i saw a vid of mpmd people in comments said they used hcg while cycle or did i misunderstood that

btw i will do 500mg for logistical reasons

• +1
IMG 3525

that would be it

btw anavar: 100 pills 10mg
nolvadex: 50 pills 10mg
aromasin: 50 pills 10mg
hcg: 2x 5000IU
test e: 32x 250mg

i hope that’s enough for 16 weeks let me know if i should buy more of something ig it’s enough
also can u tell me how to dose each weekly

• +1
View attachment 2481404

that would be it

i hope that’s enough for 16 weeks let me know if i should buy more of something ig it’s enough
Seems good. Whats the source?

don't take HGH at your height unless you are retarded

• +1
View attachment 2481404

that would be it

you are ridiculously overpaying, jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Everything you're asking is basic information you can find on the steroids subreddit. Hgh would be a waste of money in your case cause most side effect arent even noticeable untill 6 months of use. Unless you have a high paying job and can afford hgh long term as a investment go ahead but you have a big chance of developing unproportionate body parts like swollen hands and fat nose.

• +1
Everything you're asking is basic information you can find on the steroids subreddit. Hgh would be a waste of money in your case cause most side effect arent even noticeable untill 6 months of use. Unless you have a high paying job and can afford hgh long term as a investment go ahead but you have a big chance of developing unproportionate body parts like swollen hands and fat nose.
jfl redditors are bluepilled soycucks they don’t provide real information just cope

• Hmm...
If it gives me height I'll take it and I'll do a rhino later on
im with you there, and its not gonna grow your ears and turn you into an ogre at 6 ius

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Im 19, 6‘5, and relatively low body fat

I want to go on an 8 week cycle with 6IU hgh daily, dht cream (selfmade with dsmo and androstanolone), hcg for my balls and 1-3 ml Testosterone base solution on my balls (selfmade with micronized test base powder) for balance.

i got my infos/the cycle from this thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...d-growth-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/

obviously im not going for height since im 19 and already tall 1 inch would be cool tho.

mainly im going for facial bone growth and dimorphism. ofc im gonna gymmaxx so the gear isn’t wasted

my questions are: do i need a pct? if yes how exactly im doing that, is dsmo enough or do i need more stuff for selfmade solutions?, are 8 weeks enough?

I have a few more but that would make it for the beginning
I recommend it. Don’t listen to the nay-sayers. You’ll get strong

I recommend it. Don’t listen to the nay-sayers. You’ll get strong
yea imma just blast test e 500mg over 4 months along with anavar afterwards pct

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox