Steroids for lookxnaxing purposes

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Human
Joined
Jul 1, 2023
Posts
2,672
Reputation
3,065
Have you ever used anabolic steroids for lookxnaxing purposes? If yes how did you obtain the steroids?
 
No bro i use roids for mentalmaxxing purposes
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19766
No bro i use roids for mentalmaxxing purposes
I think I may successfully win the war against my inferiority complex if I use steroids for changing my physique from a subhuman physique to a ripped physique.

I need to enhance by body to compensate for other lacks I have.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Abhorrence
bro who ISN'T using roids for looksmaxxing purposes?

You really think people here are doing it for "muh bodybuilding"
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31329 and UnaMogger
Best actual AAS in terms of little androgenic effects seems to be Anavar. Generally reported as hair and collagen safe. Women take it, all you need to know really.
Sarms seem slightly more looksmaxxer friendly but the more you read about them the more you realize they aren't that different from AAS. I started my 7 week cycle of 10 mg Rad140 and 25 mg MK677 literally yesterday. DM me if you like
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, alriodai and FastBananaCEO
Best actual AAS in terms of little androgenic effects seems to be Anavar. Generally reported as hair and collagen safe. Women take it, all you need to know really.
Sarms seem slightly more looksmaxxer friendly but the more you read about them the more you realize they aren't that different from AAS. I started my 7 week cycle of 10 mg Rad140 and 25 mg MK677 literally yesterday. DM me if you like
explain to him also that his training and diet need to be on point, aka he knows what he's doing when he's lifting and he got his diet on point
you won't believe how many normies and acc most population think that people who take steroids doesn't train, they just take steroids and look like that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 30461
Best actual AAS in terms of little androgenic effects seems to be Anavar. Generally reported as hair and collagen safe. Women take it, all you need to know really.
Sarms seem slightly more looksmaxxer friendly but the more you read about them the more you realize they aren't that different from AAS. I started my 7 week cycle of 10 mg Rad140 and 25 mg MK677 literally yesterday. DM me if you like
I already understand how steroids work and I know how to use them. The problem is that I can't find a legit way to obtain steroids without the risk of bacteria infection, for example, due to the lack of regulations on the black market.

Yes, I'm also planning my first steroid cycle to be with Anavar.
 
explain to him also that his training and diet need to be on point, aka he knows what he's doing when he's lifting and he got his diet on point
you won't believe how many normies and acc most population think that people who take steroids doesn't train, they just take steroids and look like that
I'm not one of those people. I understand the process of muscle building and growth, and I know what to eat and how to train. I need steroids for accelerating the muscle growth process and looking better in general.
 
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai
I'm not one of those people. I understand the process of muscle building and growth, and I know what to eat and how to train. I need steroids for accelerating the muscle growth process and looking better in general.
It depends on the goal you have and your current weight
I think you should start with SARMS first as it's better, and they're easily obtanaible if you need info just PM me on if you bulking or cutting or anything
 
Yes, I'm also planning my first steroid cycle to be with Anavar.
You could actually get it prescribed from your doctor depending on where you live, which will be expensive, but they will not give you a bunk product.
 
It depends on the goal you have and your current weight
I think you should start with SARMS first as it's better, and they're easily obtanaible if you need info just PM me on if you bulking or cutting or anything
As for a first cycle, I want just lowering my already low levels of fat and building lean muscles. Bulking is still not among my goals.

Regarding SARMs, I think the best SARM is the one that is considered testosterone, but it, too, increases the risk of gynecomastia if used without aromatization suppressants.
 
Last edited:
You could actually get it prescribed from your doctor depending on where you live, which will be expensive, but they will not give you a bunk product.
Such drugs are prescribed for medical purposes, and I'm not aware of any doctor who would prescribe them for bodybuilding purposes.

I live in Bulgaria.
 
Any anavar sources?
 
As for a first cycle, I want just lowering my already low levels of fat and building lean muscles.
Based on your goals, you might do really well with Ostarine and Cardarine on a cut, possibly with some MK as well. This should be legal for you to get in Bulgaria and affordable.
 
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai

Similar threads

GRIFFITH.0
Replies
2
Views
26
alexcs
A
zjss
Replies
3
Views
30
zjss
zjss
NordicLeonhard
Replies
6
Views
88
jflmeister
jflmeister
A
Replies
1
Views
57
omljjol
omljjol
K
Replies
16
Views
100
knightyy
K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top