Steroid's guide to minimise the side effects ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
100mg a week = peak natural physique gained in less than 1 year?

200mg a week= good physique appealing to females in less than 2 years ?

300mg a week= entering the batman/superman FFMI zone in less than 3 years ?

400mg a week= superhuman levels of physqiue gains in less than 4 years ?

500mg a weak= CBUM tier ?

i honestly dont know which amount is enough to minimise side effects but also to not look DYEL in a shirt and appear big enough but lean to have body halo to females.

• JFL
Reactions: apathy, 5.5psl and callisto
100mg a week = peak natural physique gained in less than 1 year?

200mg a week= good physique appealing to females in less than 2 years ?

300mg a week= entering the batman/superman FFMI zone in less than 3 years ?

400mg a week= superhuman levels of physqiue gains in less than 4 years ?

500mg a weak= CBUM tier ?

i honestly dont know which amount is enough to minimise side effects but also to not look DYEL in a shirt and appear big enough but lean to have body halo to females.
more like:

100-300mg a week=some change in physique, 10lbs gains over 1-2 years and a little less fat, trt dose.

400-700mg a week=noticeable gains in shorter peroids but side effects start coming in much much more. cycle dose

800-1500mg a week= rapid size gain and fat loss, very dangerous and unwanted side effects though, like heart enlargement, arterie calcification, stroke, liver and kidney failure. high blast and cruise dose

1500mg+ a week= pro cycle dose

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and 5.5psl
more like:

100-300mg a week=some change in physique, 10lbs gains over 1-2 years and a little less fat, trt dose.

400-700mg a week=noticeable gains in shorter peroids but side effects start coming in much much more. cycle dose

800-1500mg a week= rapid size gain and fat loss, very dangerous and unwanted side effects though, like heart enlargement, arterie calcification, stroke, liver and kidney failure. high blast and cruise dose

yk what i give up fuck this shit im just going to cope with kfc...

100-300mg a week=some change in physique, 10lbs gains over 1-2 years and a little less fat, trt dose
one of the users here had hairfall at 300mg/week

• +1
Reactions: callisto
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
ffs why do ppl take roids if they know this ?
i dont have any shedding or recession, even on high test. i shed a little though when my hormone levels change a lot in a short time. some are just lucky i guess.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
one of the users here had hairfall at 300mg/week

I was bloated on just 20 a day so I stopped and that's when I researched and learned testosterone is mostly cope to supplement with. It only bloats some dudes and makes them look like a walking mass of blob, but doesn't necessarily shred you out or make you look nice.

• Woah
Reactions: makeme183
I was bloated on just 20 a day so I stopped and that's when I researched and learned testosterone is mostly cope to supplement with. It only bloats some dudes and makes them look like a walking mass of blob, but doesn't necessarily shred you out or make you look nice.
so you were pinning daily for a total of 140mg/week ?
you need to dial in your E2 to prevent bloat

so you were pinning daily for a total of 140mg/week ?
you need to dial in your E2 to prevent bloat

Not pinning, I was using raw testosterone base powder orally and with DMSO I tried a few times too.

Point is I don't think I hsould have been so bloated on a sub TRT-tier dose when you've got guys handling way more differently, it's all physiology/genes and stuff, one guy can take a big dose & do well longer, another guy takes half that with a pinch of tren & has a heart attack.

@AstroSky comes to mind, he had a heart attack last year and was only on 300/week test and 100/week tren I think max.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and makeme183
i dont have any shedding or recession, even on high test. i shed a little though when my hormone levels change a lot in a short time. some are just lucky i guess.
did ya exoerience any other side effects ?

500mg test isn’t that much, most bodybuilders lie about their dosages to make themselves look better

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Not pinning, I was using raw testosterone base powder orally and with DMSO I tried a few times too.

Point is I don't think I hsould have been so bloated on a sub TRT-tier dose when you've got guys handling way more differently, it's all physiology/genes and stuff, one guy can take a big dose & do well longer, another guy takes half that with a pinch of tren & has a heart attack.

@AstroSky comes to mind, he had a heart attack last year and was only on 300/week test and 100/week tren I think max.
If you get a heart attack at 300mg of test
You aren't supposed to live anyway lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 27472 and Descender
Alpha destiny tinder experiment shows it’s real and mine and others experiences. Probs not if Manlet or sub5 tho
its only tinder tho. irl i think they would actually not care that much and place face as the make or break factor

• JFL
its only tinder tho. irl i think they would actually not care that much and place face as the make or break factor
No not really. Having a wide frame and looking big is a very good thing IRL in clubs and bars. Ofc face matters

• +1
If you get a heart attack at 300mg of test
You aren't supposed to live anyway lol
Dallas McCarver ran like 10-15g a week for 2 years and only died after that, and also he abused roids in the 5g+ range for years before that. JFL if you think 300mg will cause a heart attack lol.

• +1
No not really. Having a wide frame and looking big is a very good thing IRL in clubs and bars. Ofc face matters
I see would roids look good with my untrained base ?
336205714_3102985250006612_1800850081496319885_n.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Dallas McCarver ran like 10-15g a week for 2 years and only died after that, and also he abused roids in the 5g+ range for years before that. JFL if you think 300mg will cause a heart attack lol.
They did an autopsy on him and his test level was 55.000 ng/dL. Finding a person who naturally has levels of 1000ng/dl is very rare. Most men achieve Test levels of ~1500ng/dl on a 250mg test per week, so just imagine what he took.

• +1
Rather IRL height and physique matters way more than face
Face is important in OLD when someone is looking you through a screen

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 27472 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
nigga idk if this is even true.... also have u fucked hoes yet or not ?

• So Sad
naaaah, forget about that, that's a major cope. Face is the base for everything everywhere, the rest is just an accessory, even in club environments.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Bonesbonesbonesbone
more like:

300mg will blow you up in 6 weeks 500mg and up should only be considered if bodybuilding is your life and you don't care about serious side effects.
Even 300mg can give you gyno and hairloss if you're prone.

• JFL
Reactions: callisto
300mg will blow you up in 6 weeks 500mg and up should only be considered if bodybuilding is your life and you don't care about serious side effects.
Even 300mg can give you gyno and hairloss if you're prone.
who tf said that low dose didnt have side effects.
i shed more when i started on 250mg test than on 500 with stable blood levels because when starting my test levels went from ~400 to ~2000.
so fluctuations make me have sides.