Steroids help?

Q

Quik

Iron
Hey, I recently turned 18 and have been going to the gym since March. Was wondering if taking steroids was healthy (enough) at such a young age. Any one that can help me figure out what I should do can either reply here or PM me. Thanks all!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Hey, I recently turned 18 and have been going to the gym since March. Was wondering if taking steroids was healthy (enough) at such a young age. Any one that can help me figure out what I should do can either reply here or PM me. Thanks all!

r/Steriods recommends that you wait until age 21, due to your still developing endocrine system and potentially open growth plates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Most people recommend waiting until you're 21 or 23. I'm now in the middle of my first cycle at 19 (turning 20 in under 2 weeks though). @Intel.Imperitive did his first cycle at 17 and is now planning his next one at 18.

You'll probably be fine but when below the age of 23 there's an extra risk of permanently messing up your hormone levels or stunting your growth if you let your estrogen get too high. so it all depends on whether you're ok with the risk.

If you are gonna do it then start with testosterone enanthate at 500mg/wk for 12-15 weeks. You will need to do a lot of research first so go to reddit.com/r/steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Wish I started at 17 tbh, would have 10x the gainz i have atm.

my advice is start asap, granted you been lifting for a yearr, did your research and most imporant know how to train/eat properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Cool looks like I got the info I needed :) Thanks guys appreciate the help!!

• +1
Post your physique, we also need to see what you look like.

• +1
Most important thing I diet bruh. When on AAS, 3 things determine gains.

Diet>AAS>Training.

Learn to eat, do a Push/Pull/Legs split and ur good to go. I recommend this;

Weeks 1-12: Testosterone E (500mg/week)
Week 1-6: Anadrol (50mg/day)
Week 1-12: Arimidex (0.5mg/EOD)
Week 13-17: Nolvadex (40mg/day)

I acc have this cycle saved in my notes to copy and paste to new users. You can skip on the anadrol if you like, but its nice to experience the DHT too.

Eat at a 500 cal surplus, train for an hour a day maybe. Eat loads of protein. Like 2g/kg of bodyweight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Most important thing I diet bruh. When on AAS, 3 things determine gains.

Diet>AAS>Training.

Learn to eat, do a Push/Pull/Legs split and ur good to go. I recommend this;

Weeks 1-12: Testosterone E (500mg/week)
Week 1-6: Anadrol (50mg/day)
Week 1-12: Arimidex (0.5mg/EOD)
Week 13-17: Nolvadex (40mg/day)

I acc have this cycle saved in my notes to copy and paste to new users. You can skip on the anadrol if you like, but its nice to experience the DHT too.

Eat at a 500 cal surplus, train for an hour a day maybe. Eat loads of protein. Like 2g/kg of bodyweight.
Good advice except for starting adex at week 1. There's no way you aren't gonna crash your estrogen with that. And crashed estrogen can take weeks to recover but it probably never would for most people at that dosage unless they are a very heavy aromatizer.

Imo you should start very low at .25 e3.5d then add more as you need it instead of starting high and crashing estrogen. and start around week 2-3.

• +1
Good advice except for starting adex at week 1. There's no way you aren't gonna crash your estrogen with that. And crashed estrogen can take weeks to recover but it probably never would for most people at that dosage unless they are a very heavy aromatizer.

Imo you should start very low at .25 e3.5d then add more as you need it instead of starting high and crashing estrogen. and start around week 2-3.

Nothing that bad with crashing estrogen if you raise your test tbh, some people take Adex or Aromasin even off cycle. Most people have no problems with running AIs like that, some could tho

• +1
Nothing that bad with crashing estrogen if you raise your test tbh, some people take Adex or Aromasin even off cycle. Most people have no problems with running AIs like that, some could tho
Estrogen is an important hormone for gaining strength and mass. If you crash your estrogen throughout the entire cycle it's basically a waste of a cycle. Maybe you are a very heavy aromatizer but most ppl aren't like that.

• +1
Estrogen is an important hormone for gaining strength and mass. If you crash your estrogen throughout the entire cycle it's basically a waste of a cycle. Maybe you are a very heavy aromatizer but most ppl aren't like that.

Trueee tbh, I am a heavy aromatiser.

• +1