Steroids = sex

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
It’s so easy. If you really want to slay, pinning is all you have to do. I genuinely don’t care about your looks level. Pin and go out 3 days a week, you will slay.

Even as a curry. If that’s not lifefuel idk what is. You niggas are just too high inhib. No guy on this forum who takes steroids is incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, hypernormie, Sean o' Tist and 3 others
Cope I inject tren daily and I didn't get play I got admitted into the psych ward fuck YOU OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, hypernormie, deadstock and 4 others
+ side. You can eat all kinds of fast food and drink without it bothering your gains.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, tombradylover, Sean o' Tist and 2 others
Most mfs here don't have a friend group to go out with or they'd already be slaying
I went out 3x alone earlier this month. I slayed twice. I didn’t even go out to try and slay, I’m an alcoholic in recovery. When I got drunk though it became my objective and I succeeded.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lux
Just take Jew poison theory

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rzn, borntosuffer, thereallegend and 3 others
Steroids aren't hulk serum but they do make you very low inhib. I've seen it first hand how a guy that goes to my gym became ultra low inhib after pinning.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and AspiringMogger
Steroids aren't hulk serum but they do make you very low inhib. I've seen it first hand how a guy that goes to my gym became ultra low inhib after pinning.
Not only that you can get up to 10x returns in the gym + you’re becoming more low inhib.

It’s kinda a chicken and the egg scenario: Do low inhib people take roids or do the roids make people low inhib?

• +1
Reactions: Yuki and whotthehell

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I went out 3x alone earlier this month. I slayed twice. I didn’t even go out to try and slay, I’m an alcoholic in recovery. When I got drunk though it became my objective and I succeeded.
most girls get big red flag when they realize a guy is out alone everyone must have been drunk asf for you to pull this off.

• +1
Not only that you can get up to 10x returns in the gym + you’re becoming more low inhib.

It’s kinda a chicken and the egg scenario: Do low inhib people take roids or do the roids make people low inhib?
It’s a little of both but definitely leaning towards low inhib people take steroids

I remember reading studies that showed IQ was negatively correlated to steroid use especially for young people

Low IQ is also correlated with low inhib

• +1
  • Hmm...