Steroids source uk/eu?

Deleted member 14528

Deleted member 14528

Bronze
Gonna do steroids tan and lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Ask the Juicy looking dudes at the gym. Be warned they might claim natty. Probably worth going to a popular bodybuilding forum over this website.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and Deleted member 14274
Imagine doing steroids when you can naturally increase your T and not fuck up your hormones 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 14274 and Cutecel2001
Imagine doing steroids when you can naturally increase your T and not fuck up your hormones 🤦‍♂️
Fluctuations of test within the natural range don’t build significantly more muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446
  • JFL
catcafe.is

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Yeah with your shit genes maybe not:lul:
I don’t understand what’s so complicated. Going from 600-800 isn’t going to make you Arnold. Maybe try actually reading the literature before you make assumptions retard

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz, TrestIsBest and Boldandbeautiful
Noone's clicking your link gaycel
You can't click it, it's not a hyperlink. And also, suck my shrunken (due to the legit gear I'm getting from catcafe) balls

• +1
You can't click it, it's not a hyperlink. And also, suck my shrunken (due to the legit gear I'm getting from catcafe) balls
Did u labtest it before injecting? And whats your protocol?

I don’t understand what’s so complicated. Going from 600-800 isn’t going to make you Arnold. Maybe try actually reading the literature before you make assumptions retard
I mean go inject T if you have natural low T or average but the cost is fucked up hormones if stopped use

Also T alone wont make you into arnold:lul:

• +1
Did u labtest it before injecting? And whats your protocol?
I didn't labtest it but the owner gives you store credit for testing his products and there are lots and lots of published tests on his products. Check out the thread "Cat Café EU domesticated" on Meso-rx forum

I'm cruising on 200 mg of Test rn and before I blasted Trestolone Acetate 150 mg and 500 mg of Test. Built an amazing amount of muscle from that. Cutting down to 10ish percent BF now.

• +1
I mean go inject T if you have natural low T or average but the cost is fucked up hormones if stopped use

Also T alone wont make you into arnold:lul:
To each their own

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy