Steroids [test] and hair loss

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
For those that norwood (on the aggressive side) and have done roids, what has been your experience?

I am hoping RU + duta will be enough to hold ground.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 3328
take care goblen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
you'll probably be fine with duta and RU. But if you're not going to use those, avoid testosterone and stick to nandrolone instead.

• +1
you'll probably be fine with duta and RU. But if you're not going to use those, avoid testosterone and stick to nandrolone instead.
Is Nandrolone the least androgenic roid out there?

Start with Sarms first if you can

Is it worth the risk? Consider carefully bro

• +1
Is Nandrolone the least androgenic roid out there?
Steroids from 19nor group should be the least androgenic (Trestolone/MENT, deca, tren)
inb4 brainlets say tren ratio is 500:500
Completely avoid DHT derivatives
For testosterone derivatives, EQ should be fine

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
Testosterone with RU/Dut should be fine on dosages of 150-250mg.

• +1
For testosterone derivatives, EQ should be fine
no, he won't.
if you're genetically predisposed to male pattern balding, then any form of androgen receptor agonism will cause hair loss. It's the androgenicity of the actual hormone or compound that can differentiate the rate or aggressiveness of hair loss. Some men may completely halt the progression of hair loss via something simple like ketoconazole which can be applied topically and acts as a weak anti-androgen and steroidogenesis inhibitor, other men may need to completely nuke their serum and scalp DHT levels via dutasteride, some even need to go as far as introducing oral-systemic androgen receptor antagonists such as cyproterone acetate in conjunction with dutasteride, it's all down to genetics, most guys, however, will do just fine on finasteride, but if they were to introduce exogenous testosterone, they'd most likely see shedding occur.

• +1
I think, using roids at 19 triggered the onset of my hair loss. Coming off didn't halt it though. I had a fairly intact hairline before. Could be coincidence, of course

inb4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756